Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
@chespin Hi there! If you have any of the following items, I'd be grateful. [item=Corona Sempervivum] x56 [item=Black Swan] x35 Thank you!
@chespin

Hi there! If you have any of the following items, I'd be grateful.

Corona Sempervivum x56

Black Swan x35

Thank you!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
could i possibly get 10 horse flies or fever flies? ;w; thank you
could i possibly get 10 horse flies or fever flies? ;w; thank you
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@chespin hello, I'm in need of these items: [item=corona sempervivum]x30 [item=gradish]x10 [item=crimson jadevine]x10
@chespin hello, I'm in need of these items:
Corona Sempervivum x30
Gradish x10
Crimson Jadevine x10
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@chespin

I'd love it if you could find some Snail Husks (8 would be enough) and Seaside Trumpets (16 please) would be perfect! Thank you so much! <3
@chespin

I'd love it if you could find some Snail Husks (8 would be enough) and Seaside Trumpets (16 please) would be perfect! Thank you so much! <3
Hey! If this is still available, I need 42 leaf insects and 18 mirrors to trade to swipp for a strange chest. If you have extra there is also another one with the same amount as above and i just pay 1000 gold, which i have. Either way, thank you!
Hey! If this is still available, I need 42 leaf insects and 18 mirrors to trade to swipp for a strange chest. If you have extra there is also another one with the same amount as above and i just pay 1000 gold, which i have. Either way, thank you!
i'm trying to unlock a den slot, if you find any of these laying around i would appreciate it [item=Delicate Bat Wing] x 18
i'm trying to unlock a den slot, if you find any of these laying around i would appreciate it

Delicate Bat Wing x 18
oh snap i see that now
oh snap i see that now
I lost most of my hoard but I'm aimless in gathering so now's a good time to make some requests.. it also helps if you tell me not only the item you need but what gathering area I can get it :D
I lost most of my hoard but I'm aimless in gathering so now's a good time to make some requests.. it also helps if you tell me not only the item you need but what gathering area I can get it :D
@Vaveny

I really need podid claws!

that would be great!
@Vaveny

I really need podid claws!

that would be great!
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
How many!
How many!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66