Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 89
The apparel just keeps getting cooler every year!
The apparel just keeps getting cooler every year!
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
I've been waiting for this all year!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting for this all year!!!!!!!!!
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
This is my first night of noucture
This is my first night of noucture
UZVTEBc.png
Sweeeet! Happy Holidays everyone!
Sweeeet! Happy Holidays everyone!
VE9B0fA.png
chest drop rate is very low this year and too many old stuff returning. almost impossible to get new stuff :/

on the other hand, apparel and familiars are great <3
chest drop rate is very low this year and too many old stuff returning. almost impossible to get new stuff :/

on the other hand, apparel and familiars are great <3
I have to agree, the drop rates seem pretty awful this year. I got... two Strange Chests from yesterday's 30 gathering turns, and I kind of just gave up on getting them from the coli so I've just been brewing them and the other apparel. Most of the chests I've gotten have just been past years' familiars.
(I do love the new stuff though)
I have to agree, the drop rates seem pretty awful this year. I got... two Strange Chests from yesterday's 30 gathering turns, and I kind of just gave up on getting them from the coli so I've just been brewing them and the other apparel. Most of the chests I've gotten have just been past years' familiars.
(I do love the new stuff though)
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
Happy NOTN!
Happy NOTN!
nZdOLj1.gif
yay
yay
Yeah I agree that the chest rate drop is really low for both gathering and coli. Also the marketplace restock for the items/bundles have a very low chance too. I haven't seen a single piece other than the green ones in the marketplace all day lol which is kinda disappointing
Yeah I agree that the chest rate drop is really low for both gathering and coli. Also the marketplace restock for the items/bundles have a very low chance too. I haven't seen a single piece other than the green ones in the marketplace all day lol which is kinda disappointing
I HEAVILY agree... I found absolutely nothing between yesterday and today. The 2 chests I made through Baldwin, I got old stuff I already had...
I HEAVILY agree... I found absolutely nothing between yesterday and today. The 2 chests I made through Baldwin, I got old stuff I already had...
Xv5yNtr.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 89