Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Pricing Help?
Oh my this is all so new but uwah I thought I might put this here just so I can get used to what price ranges are around here before I even think of opening them pfppf [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5cc33e06abc68d18ca58964d7eec3fc4/tumblr_n4kmnpXf7J1twcv6fo1_400.png[/img] I thought it was interesting how there's an art community o v o but but um yes cause I'm kind of new around here I'd love what to see what anyone thinks these are worth //treasure, gems, money(?) I'm not sure what is offered here golly Thank you! //also I really hope I posted in the right forum
Oh my this is all so new but uwah I thought I might put this here just so I can get used to what price ranges are around here before I even think of opening them pfppf

tumblr_n4kmnpXf7J1twcv6fo1_400.png

I thought it was interesting how there's an art community o v o but but um yes cause I'm kind of new around here I'd love what to see what anyone thinks these are worth //treasure, gems, money(?) I'm not sure what is offered here golly

Thank you!

//also I really hope I posted in the right forum
@sweetytreats
I think you could probably get anywhere between 30k-50k treasure, or somewhere around 100 gems at a ratio of 1:500 (?? I am not the best at math but I think that's right)
These are really cute, your style is so neat and clean; good luck if you decide to take commissions!
@sweetytreats
I think you could probably get anywhere between 30k-50k treasure, or somewhere around 100 gems at a ratio of 1:500 (?? I am not the best at math but I think that's right)
These are really cute, your style is so neat and clean; good luck if you decide to take commissions!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@sweetytreats
Would it be too rude of me to ask for one chibi from you? I could link the dragon to be drawn and pay you 70k?
@sweetytreats
Would it be too rude of me to ask for one chibi from you? I could link the dragon to be drawn and pay you 70k?
@exosomniac

Ah no it's not rude at all! Would I perhaps be able to see the dragon first? I'm not all too sure on accepting at this moment yet, but if the dragon really clicks with me I think I could possibly do it o v o
@exosomniac

Ah no it's not rude at all! Would I perhaps be able to see the dragon first? I'm not all too sure on accepting at this moment yet, but if the dragon really clicks with me I think I could possibly do it o v o
@sweetytreats You can pick between one of these two, and I completely understand if you can't, won't or any of that stuff, believe me! Art takes motivation and there's no use being rude and forcing it on you. uvu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3128371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31284/3128371_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3145810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31459/3145810_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sweetytreats

You can pick between one of these two, and I completely understand if you can't, won't or any of that stuff, believe me! Art takes motivation and there's no use being rude and forcing it on you. uvu

3128371_350.png

3145810_350.png
@SweetyTreats

I'd say 100k for that.
@SweetyTreats

I'd say 100k for that.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@SweetyTreats It tends to vary. If it you're making "adoptables"and simply recoloring a base, ex. a coatl base, then the price can vary from 20-70kT, plus 5-15kT for earch drawn apparel (peeps tend to charge less for apparel they have drawn once already though, like 5kT).

If you want to make a separate pose/image for each commishion, then the price tend to be higher than 60kT, even 100kT if it's detailed and a pretty good size.

It's up to you though, you have to judge how much time you put into each and every pretty dragon you make and then you can put a starting price. If you later on decide it's too high/low, you can always adjust it, it's your art and your free time c: (btw, that imp chibi is adorable, if you'll have coatl chibis in the future I'm definetly getting one)
@SweetyTreats It tends to vary. If it you're making "adoptables"and simply recoloring a base, ex. a coatl base, then the price can vary from 20-70kT, plus 5-15kT for earch drawn apparel (peeps tend to charge less for apparel they have drawn once already though, like 5kT).

If you want to make a separate pose/image for each commishion, then the price tend to be higher than 60kT, even 100kT if it's detailed and a pretty good size.

It's up to you though, you have to judge how much time you put into each and every pretty dragon you make and then you can put a starting price. If you later on decide it's too high/low, you can always adjust it, it's your art and your free time c: (btw, that imp chibi is adorable, if you'll have coatl chibis in the future I'm definetly getting one)
AkRQFNo.png
@SweetyTreats

As Aconite said, the choice is up to you. (Though, from what I have seen with other commissioners doing similar work as you, they charged around 30KT-70KT depending on details.) You can range it however high/low you believe is fair. I, however, would LOVE to get one or two from you whenever you are open. ^^
@SweetyTreats

As Aconite said, the choice is up to you. (Though, from what I have seen with other commissioners doing similar work as you, they charged around 30KT-70KT depending on details.) You can range it however high/low you believe is fair. I, however, would LOVE to get one or two from you whenever you are open. ^^
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!