Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 ... 653 654
(sorry for cluttering the thread with a not so helpful post but) anyone else feel like the droprates are abysmal? It might be because this is the first day and it takes a bit for things to settle. But... Idk. Gathering gave me 2 chests, even with the extra turns. And the coli has only given me about 3 chests so far. Coli is my main source of chests every notn, and I really don't feel like stalking swipp to trade for chests instead. I hope this is fixed.... Because I feel like the droprates were messed with.
(sorry for cluttering the thread with a not so helpful post but) anyone else feel like the droprates are abysmal? It might be because this is the first day and it takes a bit for things to settle. But... Idk. Gathering gave me 2 chests, even with the extra turns. And the coli has only given me about 3 chests so far. Coli is my main source of chests every notn, and I really don't feel like stalking swipp to trade for chests instead. I hope this is fixed.... Because I feel like the droprates were messed with.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Coliseum venue: boral wood
Battles:50
Strange Chests: 1
Coliseum venue: boral wood
Battles:50
underskrift-geo.png
@Cataclasm
I think you just have abysmal luck, I got 8 chests from gathering and 3 from coli so far. One of them had an egg in it too.
@Cataclasm
I think you just have abysmal luck, I got 8 chests from gathering and 3 from coli so far. One of them had an egg in it too.
m59NfS2.png

dd0oey5-a1fda208-868a-427f-bd52-aa258e9e717b.png
Coliseum venue: Training Fields
Battles:100
Strange Chests: 0
Coliseum venue: Training Fields
Battles:100
Strange Chests: 0
~Beo

~18
~He/Him
black_cat_by_kangarooloo-dbaok4q.gif
@Maki

they stated on the first page that "New this year, all coliseum enemies will have a low chance of dropping event items, but mimics will have a much better chance than a normal opponent."

:) so it's not only the new ones c:

edit: whoops I'm sorry didn't see that you already updated the first page :0
@Maki

they stated on the first page that "New this year, all coliseum enemies will have a low chance of dropping event items, but mimics will have a much better chance than a normal opponent."

:) so it's not only the new ones c:

edit: whoops I'm sorry didn't see that you already updated the first page :0
underskrift-geo.png
Coliseum venue: Waterway
Battles: 100
Strange Chests: 3
Coliseum venue: Waterway
Battles: 100
Strange Chests: 3
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
@Mythimna That's... Still not much, though. I see a lot of people say they got anywhere from 2 up to 5 chests per 100 battles and... That just doesn't look right to me. Granted, I do not recall what the actual droprates were like last year, but I certainly think they were much higher than 3 chests per 100 battles...
@Mythimna That's... Still not much, though. I see a lot of people say they got anywhere from 2 up to 5 chests per 100 battles and... That just doesn't look right to me. Granted, I do not recall what the actual droprates were like last year, but I certainly think they were much higher than 3 chests per 100 battles...
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@cordifolium

The old mimics were added before rollover (by Undel), the new mimics were added at 6 am (probably by Xhaztol). I get only one type food + one type trinket from the old mimics.
@cordifolium

The old mimics were added before rollover (by Undel), the new mimics were added at 6 am (probably by Xhaztol). I get only one type food + one type trinket from the old mimics.
Venue: Training Fields
Battles: 200
Venue: Training Fields
Battles: 200
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
ghosthost viola in waterway. viola + sorcerous arms pack dropped flying gurnard, hourglass.

edit: pack of three ghosthost viola dropped 3x cuckoo, 3x leporidae guise.
ghosthost viola in waterway. viola + sorcerous arms pack dropped flying gurnard, hourglass.

edit: pack of three ghosthost viola dropped 3x cuckoo, 3x leporidae guise.
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 ... 653 654