Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [SD] Nightmare Before Nocmas (Closed!)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 109 110
It's gettin pretty dark this Christmas~
It's gettin pretty dark this Christmas~
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Cinderfire
hello!
i had participated and sent dragons both wednesday and thursday but i couldnt get to the badges in time. would i still send 15 dragons in order to get them or is that for people who did not participate on those days but still would like the badge?
@Cinderfire
hello!
i had participated and sent dragons both wednesday and thursday but i couldnt get to the badges in time. would i still send 15 dragons in order to get them or is that for people who did not participate on those days but still would like the badge?
i1iQAE3.png
Jd88XNq.png
rix3ppo.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
o4KdtaP.png
dlJsEIj.png
@KittyPlague Second option! I'll send the badges in a moment~ :)
@KittyPlague Second option! I'll send the badges in a moment~ :)
@Shacco I have a pretty large batch if you're able to take them for FL? (About ~25 Dragons?) Apologies if the ping wasn't necessary!!
@Shacco I have a pretty large batch if you're able to take them for FL? (About ~25 Dragons?) Apologies if the ping wasn't necessary!!
@FlareonBear
Not necessary, but it's nice to get a heads up! :) Thank you!
@FlareonBear
Not necessary, but it's nice to get a heads up! :) Thank you!
1427x1f.png
@ThiefofGale
Hello, I have a lot of lvl 6 dragons I'll be sending your way, just take your time with the them :D
@ThiefofGale
Hello, I have a lot of lvl 6 dragons I'll be sending your way, just take your time with the them :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri My body is ready!
@Phenri My body is ready!
hFOUfVC.gif
i have uhhhh... 3 level 7s, and 4 more on the way. I'll send the already leveled ones asap in a one way CR. lmk who's available to take them, because my school google drive doesn't allow me to check the spreadsheet, sorry for the inconvenience.
i have uhhhh... 3 level 7s, and 4 more on the way. I'll send the already leveled ones asap in a one way CR. lmk who's available to take them, because my school google drive doesn't allow me to check the spreadsheet, sorry for the inconvenience.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Hey @SimFeetUnder I'm putting 22 dragons into PA for you!
Hey @SimFeetUnder I'm putting 22 dragons into PA for you!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay Oke! Thanks :D
@emeemay Oke! Thanks :D
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 109 110