Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Borderlands
1 2
@Shoey I'll add you on FR and steam if you tell me your username. Mine is "no" with a picture of a snail.
@Shoey I'll add you on FR and steam if you tell me your username. Mine is "no" with a picture of a snail.
Borderlands!! I have BL2, yes. I haven't played it in AGES though because I usually play it with my brother and he hasn't wanted to in a while. I've got all the DLC that were released up til Tiny Tina's blah blah blah, but I haven't completed any of them whoops. Also don't have Krieg.

My main's Maya, built for providing MAXIMUM DEATH - level 10 kinetic reflection + The Bee = Nigh indestructible slaughterhouse, so long as you're careful. I think I've tried to play some of the other classes, but you guys are right when you say Borderlands isn't that much fun on your own.
Borderlands!! I have BL2, yes. I haven't played it in AGES though because I usually play it with my brother and he hasn't wanted to in a while. I've got all the DLC that were released up til Tiny Tina's blah blah blah, but I haven't completed any of them whoops. Also don't have Krieg.

My main's Maya, built for providing MAXIMUM DEATH - level 10 kinetic reflection + The Bee = Nigh indestructible slaughterhouse, so long as you're careful. I think I've tried to play some of the other classes, but you guys are right when you say Borderlands isn't that much fun on your own.
Ahh, yes.

I beat the first one (like eVERYONE ELSE) and nearly got to the end of the second until!! I accidentally deleted it. OTL

Guns guns, I love pistols and sniper rifles. And Corrosive element. I like to get as much damage done before I'm mauled. \ o / I always play as Siren, but I might give the other classes a chance. Since I like long range, I might do assassin/hunter next.

I have no monies so I can't get that awesome D&D-ish DLC. Tu T

Too bad my net isn't stable otherwise I would play with others. :'C
Ahh, yes.

I beat the first one (like eVERYONE ELSE) and nearly got to the end of the second until!! I accidentally deleted it. OTL

Guns guns, I love pistols and sniper rifles. And Corrosive element. I like to get as much damage done before I'm mauled. \ o / I always play as Siren, but I might give the other classes a chance. Since I like long range, I might do assassin/hunter next.

I have no monies so I can't get that awesome D&D-ish DLC. Tu T

Too bad my net isn't stable otherwise I would play with others. :'C
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2