Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | (EDIT) All dragons spoken for!
1 2 3 4 5
@ghostmarch

If Aldebaran still available? If yes then I'd gladly take him in.
@ghostmarch

If Aldebaran still available? If yes then I'd gladly take him in.
C8eEWc5.gif
@SketchyRawr Aldebaran is heading your way!
@SketchyRawr Aldebaran is heading your way!
Could I get Svarog? I’m looking for someone just like him! He won’t be exalted but I’ll probably rename him. Thanks for your time!
Could I get Svarog? I’m looking for someone just like him! He won’t be exalted but I’ll probably rename him. Thanks for your time!
• felix/techno / it/them/him / fr+3 / random sleep schedule / 33yo •
hey @ghostmarch its always sad to see someone leaving r just remember if u want to come back fr will always be waiting also can i have Apollo from ur lair please also not to sound greedy but if u have any other stuff (treasure apparel familiars skins etc) could i have some i am a new player so i would appreciate it to help me get a solid start np if u dont/cant
hey @ghostmarch its always sad to see someone leaving r just remember if u want to come back fr will always be waiting also can i have Apollo from ur lair please also not to sound greedy but if u have any other stuff (treasure apparel familiars skins etc) could i have some i am a new player so i would appreciate it to help me get a solid start np if u dont/cant
i lost the game
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
@ghostmarch I'd like to snag the three unnamed dragons^^
@ghostmarch I'd like to snag the three unnamed dragons^^
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@ghostmarch If you're still around, I'll home Sif if you don't mind?
@ghostmarch If you're still around, I'll home Sif if you don't mind?
@ghostmarch hey is Svarog and Sif still avilable
@ghostmarch hey is Svarog and Sif still avilable
qg2VYZP.png
@forepaw @SpanishBread @AlvildaBright @Dewclaw the dragons you've asked for are heading your way!

@Rainbowpan666 sorry, they're both asked for! You can take a look at the others if you like! You can pick one between Skadi, Zeus, Tonacatecuhtli and Itzpapalotl -- someone's asked to take the rest of the dragons off my lair and I want to make sure you also have pick of them before I send the rest to the person
@forepaw @SpanishBread @AlvildaBright @Dewclaw the dragons you've asked for are heading your way!

@Rainbowpan666 sorry, they're both asked for! You can take a look at the others if you like! You can pick one between Skadi, Zeus, Tonacatecuhtli and Itzpapalotl -- someone's asked to take the rest of the dragons off my lair and I want to make sure you also have pick of them before I send the rest to the person
@ghostmarch thank you anyway
@ghostmarch thank you anyway
qg2VYZP.png
@ghostmarch Thank you. :)
@ghostmarch Thank you. :)
1 2 3 4 5