Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving Fr!(Gem + Treasure Raffle!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The raffle has ended! I’m now entering every last person and giving out prizes :)
The raffle has ended! I’m now entering every last person and giving out prizes :)
Uhhh I need to fix the SSP link and logo
@mysticalelisto
Thank you so much for being a sweet FR user and giving back to the community. We haven't talked since you left the Traveler's Tree pinglist but you were always amazing. ^.^
If you would like, I can recirculate S h i t c h, Treezy, Dysprosia etc. into the Traveler's Tree to help them find homes? Where they came from, they'd go back? If so, just toss me a CR.

And good luck outside FR!
@mysticalelisto
Thank you so much for being a sweet FR user and giving back to the community. We haven't talked since you left the Traveler's Tree pinglist but you were always amazing. ^.^
If you would like, I can recirculate S h i t c h, Treezy, Dysprosia etc. into the Traveler's Tree to help them find homes? Where they came from, they'd go back? If so, just toss me a CR.

And good luck outside FR!
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
Could I take care of S h i t c h for you? She's so pretty and she'd be well taken care of <3

Good luck outside FR! I started recently so its interesting to see people whos journeys have ended here. I wish you well
Could I take care of S h i t c h for you? She's so pretty and she'd be well taken care of <3

Good luck outside FR! I started recently so its interesting to see people whos journeys have ended here. I wish you well
I'd like to enter the raffle please. Good luck for your future!
I'd like to enter the raffle please. Good luck for your future!
gU2ykYl.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12