Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53
@Meese
I absolutely love this! Thank you so very much for making Loddiebird.
@Meese
I absolutely love this! Thank you so very much for making Loddiebird.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@beaq Heads up! You're my only com slot left other than a pixel slot I'll be able to finish today most likely! Have you decided what you'd like me to draw yet?

@Lodzhal, glad you're happy with it! <3 It was fun to revisit an older character I worked on before.
@beaq Heads up! You're my only com slot left other than a pixel slot I'll be able to finish today most likely! Have you decided what you'd like me to draw yet?

@Lodzhal, glad you're happy with it! <3 It was fun to revisit an older character I worked on before.
iK0jgh4.png
@meese this is a bit of an odd request but would you be comfortable designing a dragon based on human art (doesn't necessarily have to be a FR type dragon, actually that would probably be for the best?) i don't know if that would be something that you would be interested in doing
@meese this is a bit of an odd request but would you be comfortable designing a dragon based on human art (doesn't necessarily have to be a FR type dragon, actually that would probably be for the best?) i don't know if that would be something that you would be interested in doing
@Icon

Sure! To be honest I'm much more into designing stuff compared to just painting and drawing existing stuff so yeah, right up my alley.
@Icon

Sure! To be honest I'm much more into designing stuff compared to just painting and drawing existing stuff so yeah, right up my alley.
iK0jgh4.png
@meese :0 that's great! how much do you think it would be? obvs it would need to be a full body
@meese :0 that's great! how much do you think it would be? obvs it would need to be a full body
Hey! @Icon price depends on what style you want. If you want a sketch then it's 30 euro (+5 than the usual 25 because it requires designing on my part). If you want something painted or flat then it'll be 70, here are some example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ih98Gfp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7szkNY5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/apIRbwV.png[/img] Let me know if you'd like something painted or flat!
Hey! @Icon price depends on what style you want. If you want a sketch then it's 30 euro (+5 than the usual 25 because it requires designing on my part). If you want something painted or flat then it'll be 70, here are some example:

Ih98Gfp.png
7szkNY5.png
apIRbwV.png

Let me know if you'd like something painted or flat!

iK0jgh4.png
@meese hey sorry for taking uh forever to respond, i don’t remember to check flight rising that often but i’m probably looking for a flat color reference fullbody? probably just a static pose
@meese hey sorry for taking uh forever to respond, i don’t remember to check flight rising that often but i’m probably looking for a flat color reference fullbody? probably just a static pose
@Icon, sounds good! Feel free to send me some refs.
@Icon, sounds good! Feel free to send me some refs.
iK0jgh4.png
@Icon, Heya! Still interested in this com?
@Icon, Heya! Still interested in this com?
iK0jgh4.png
@Moirli Oof this is incredibly embarrassing. I somehow missed your commission and forgot about it. I'll start right away. Just want to check if you're still interested. I completely understand if you aren't, since it's been since November. I'm so sorry!
@Moirli Oof this is incredibly embarrassing. I somehow missed your commission and forgot about it. I'll start right away. Just want to check if you're still interested. I completely understand if you aren't, since it's been since November. I'm so sorry!
iK0jgh4.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53