Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scam Ads... Help.
1 2
I’m being attacked by scam adds on this site, anybody else...?
I’m being attacked by scam adds on this site, anybody else...?
SVt2S0L.png
FR is the only site I haven't blocked ads, since I trust it, thankfully, haven't got any of those, but I've seen may people got them as well.
FR is the only site I haven't blocked ads, since I trust it, thankfully, haven't got any of those, but I've seen may people got them as well.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
i had to switch to my pc because i couldn't get anything done :/
i had to switch to my pc because i couldn't get anything done :/
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Have to recommend using adblock for now. I haven't been getting them because my campus wifi filters out scam ads and my home PC has adblock.
Have to recommend using adblock for now. I haven't been getting them because my campus wifi filters out scam ads and my home PC has adblock.
@mythkat Have you already reported it on this thread?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/27823
@mythkat Have you already reported it on this thread?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/27823
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Yeah, that happened to me for a while! It was really frustrating but then they just sort of... went away? I tried all sorts of things to get relics of them and they kind of ended up going away on thier own.
Yeah, that happened to me for a while! It was really frustrating but then they just sort of... went away? I tried all sorts of things to get relics of them and they kind of ended up going away on thier own.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
oh yeah scam ads happened to me once while i was on my phone, it was really annoying :/ i tried another day and it was fine??? it's whack
oh yeah scam ads happened to me once while i was on my phone, it was really annoying :/ i tried another day and it was fine??? it's whack
Webp.net-resizeimage_%282%29.gif xxxgenderfluid, they/them
xxxcurrently: on semi-hiatus!

xxx-hatchery

xxx-art shop

xxx-wishlist
I whitelisted FR
The only time ads where annoying were, when I got a World of Tanks ad with music. I freaked out when suddenly music started to play and I didn't know where it came from. But this add is gone now. Hopefully
I whitelisted FR
The only time ads where annoying were, when I got a World of Tanks ad with music. I freaked out when suddenly music started to play and I didn't know where it came from. But this add is gone now. Hopefully
egg.gif
after the tos update and all the gamer ads started showing up, i flipped on adblocker and haven't been bothered since. i had a feeling the ads would just get worse, and what do you know...
after the tos update and all the gamer ads started showing up, i flipped on adblocker and haven't been bothered since. i had a feeling the ads would just get worse, and what do you know...
queen_katoe.gif
Yes , this happens all the time , there clearly scam sites , someone please help
Yes , this happens all the time , there clearly scam sites , someone please help
1 2