Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Weekly Hunger Games
1 2 ... 675 676 677 678 679 ... 878 879
@Babs3
WELL YOU GUYS ARE LIKE 3 FLIGHTS BELLOW US ON THE BOARD, SO H A H.
@Babs3
WELL YOU GUYS ARE LIKE 3 FLIGHTS BELLOW US ON THE BOARD, SO H A H.
@GhostlyDeity
“You know, I wish I could say the same. But, on the other hand, and I mean no offense of course, I just simply don’t think that strategy will work.” Ember frowns and polishes her pearl out of nervous habit. “I hope I don’t have to kill too many. But when I go in there... It’s like I’m a whole different dragon.”
@GhostlyDeity
“You know, I wish I could say the same. But, on the other hand, and I mean no offense of course, I just simply don’t think that strategy will work.” Ember frowns and polishes her pearl out of nervous habit. “I hope I don’t have to kill too many. But when I go in there... It’s like I’m a whole different dragon.”
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
[quote name="GhostlyDeity" date="2018-12-09 12:08:54" ] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46931179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469312/46931179_350.png[/img] [/url] @SecretSkydancer[/center] ----- [Size=4][Font=Gabriela]"I hope so too! That's why I'll try my best make it though! Even if I have to take down one or two dragons on my way!" Oblivion smiles sweetly, and sighs. "Although I'd rather not harm anyone..." [/quote] All lies... the little ones are the real killers here.... (Btw it’s nothing against you, her lore just says she thinks all eternally youthful dragons are veil and are coming to kill everyone Bc in the games she was in a little noc eternally youthful killed 3/4 of everyone before dying.)
GhostlyDeity wrote on 2018-12-09 12:08:54:

"I hope so too! That's why I'll try my best make it though! Even if I have to take down one or two dragons on my way!" Oblivion smiles sweetly, and sighs. "Although I'd rather not harm anyone..."

All lies... the little ones are the real killers here....

(Btw it’s nothing against you, her lore just says she thinks all eternally youthful dragons are veil and are coming to kill everyone Bc in the games she was in a little noc eternally youthful killed 3/4 of everyone before dying.)
Jp7QW8F.png
@Babs3
@Hisagi
ALL Y’ALL SHUT UP WE’RE THIRD! Second if you don’t count the beast clans.
@Babs3
@Hisagi
ALL Y’ALL SHUT UP WE’RE THIRD! Second if you don’t count the beast clans.
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
@SecretSkydancer
yeah but you guys have a deity *cough* YOU GOT INSPIRATION AND DETERMINATION.
@SecretSkydancer
@secretskydancer

FIGHT ME!!!

@hisagi

WELL POO ON YOU AND YOUR CLAN

@secretskydancer

FIGHT ME!!!

@hisagi

WELL POO ON YOU AND YOUR CLAN

tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
[quote name="Hisagi" date="2018-12-09 12:14:17" ] @SecretSkydancer yeah but you guys have a deity *cough* YOU GOT INSPIRATION AND DETERMINATION. [/quote] EVIL
Hisagi wrote on 2018-12-09 12:14:17:
@SecretSkydancer

EVIL

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3
AT LEAST MY PFP DRAGON DOESN'T HAVE A MALE COUNTERPART WITH A HARPOON SNOOT THE SIZE OF A POOL CUE.
@Babs3
AT LEAST MY PFP DRAGON DOESN'T HAVE A MALE COUNTERPART WITH A HARPOON SNOOT THE SIZE OF A POOL CUE.
@hisagi

FIGHT MEEEEEE
@hisagi

FIGHT MEEEEEE

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3
OUR DRAGONS WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT IN THE QUARTER QUELL
Or if you have Don't Starve Together we can do a pvp Battle Royal...
@Babs3
OUR DRAGONS WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT IN THE QUARTER QUELL
Or if you have Don't Starve Together we can do a pvp Battle Royal...
1 2 ... 675 676 677 678 679 ... 878 879