Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Raffle Giveaway! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1. Who is your favorite dragon? (Provide link and blurb about them!) Path! She was my second ever dragon after my progens and I think she’s incredible gorgeous. She reflects a lot of my own personality traits and I love her to death, though I need to make a lot more headway on geneing her. She’s generally calm and thoughtful, and plays a big role in holding together the clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19163490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191635/19163490_350.png[/img] [/url] 2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color? At the moment, that’d be deep reds, so maybe wine? All my recent buys have been red range. 3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene? Starmap/constellation and butterfly. 4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed? Costly all the way, though wildclaws and SDs are cool too. 5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way. The other day @mothscale sent me multiple food stacks because they noticed I seemed to be low- very much appreciated after a long hiatus! 6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game! Made first chair of my instrument in the all-state orchestra as the youngest member! 7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.) 1. Some nice apparels- I don’t have very many 2. I missed a lot of festivals over the past eight months or so, so extra apparel, fams, etc from festivals 3. Any gene really- particularly star/cons, butterfly, runes but anything’ll do Or a lovely constellation derg 8. sending gift to NetherNo1 :)

1. Who is your favorite dragon? (Provide link and blurb about them!)

Path! She was my second ever dragon after my progens and I think she’s incredible gorgeous. She reflects a lot of my own personality traits and I love her to death, though I need to make a lot more headway on geneing her. She’s generally calm and thoughtful, and plays a big role in holding together the clan.

19163490_350.png

2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color?
At the moment, that’d be deep reds, so maybe wine? All my recent buys have been red range.

3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene?
Starmap/constellation and butterfly.

4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed?
Costly all the way, though wildclaws and SDs are cool too.

5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way.
The other day @mothscale sent me multiple food stacks because they noticed I seemed to be low- very much appreciated after a long hiatus!

6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game!
Made first chair of my instrument in the all-state orchestra as the youngest member!

7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.)
1. Some nice apparels- I don’t have very many
2. I missed a lot of festivals over the past eight months or so, so extra apparel, fams, etc from festivals
3. Any gene really- particularly star/cons, butterfly, runes but anything’ll do
Or a lovely constellation derg

8. sending gift to NetherNo1 :)
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
Woohoo, we made it to page 3! (Skip me.)
Woohoo, we made it to page 3! (Skip me.)
[b]1. Who is your favorite dragon?[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/351428/35142711.png[/img] Angeline, my random progen! It's less for her looks (though I do think she's beautiful) and more for the personality she developed. I like that she seems delicate but is super powerful and respected. [b]2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color?[/b] Probably Sanguine, it matches Plague eyes really well. [b]3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene?[/b] Pinstripe/Trail/Opal [b]4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed?[/b] MIRRORS [b]5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way.[/b] BlueHorse #281897, is an awesome friend of mine that has constantly helped me throughout my entire time on Flight Rising. [b]6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game![/b] I was able to save-up both in real life and online to gift people things they've been asking for. The giving aspect is my favorite part of the season, especially seeing their reaction! [b]7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year![/b] Meat Food Points Those Plushies or Toys that drop in the Coliseum Fodder [b]8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to.[/b] Sent some items over to you @Catniss
1. Who is your favorite dragon?
35142711.png
Angeline, my random progen! It's less for her looks (though I do think she's beautiful) and more for the personality she developed. I like that she seems delicate but is super powerful and respected.

Probably Sanguine, it matches Plague eyes really well.

Pinstripe/Trail/Opal

MIRRORS

5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way.
BlueHorse #281897, is an awesome friend of mine that has constantly helped me throughout my entire time on Flight Rising.

6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game!
I was able to save-up both in real life and online to gift people things they've been asking for. The giving aspect is my favorite part of the season, especially seeing their reaction!

7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year!
Meat Food Points
Those Plushies or Toys that drop in the Coliseum
Fodder

8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to.
Sent some items over to you @Catniss
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
[b]1. Who is your favorite dragon? (Provide link and blurb about them!)[/b] Well, my favorite is techincally my progen, but everyone is doing that so I'll share another favorite! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15507106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155072/15507106_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Kelesso! I love her because she's the first dragon I officially got, given to me by my sister. She used to be such a ugly dragon, to be honest, but fairly recently I finally got the right genes and clothes to make her into something I really love! So she's special for a couple o' reasons <3 <3 [b]2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color?[/b] Ugh, CANTELOPE, by FAR. It's such a nice color, I can't say enough great things about it ;w; [b]3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene?[/b] Hmm, I'm not caught up on a lot of the new genes, but I've always loved facet. It's purty! :> [b]4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed?[/b] I love tundra males specifically, they're so fluffy and gentle and I have a dozen of em I swear.... [b]5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way.[/b] @Rosie1450 always helps me out with food when I accidentally forget FR exists for long spells, lol.... and she always sends me raffle links so I can get involved! [b]6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game![/b] I got my first job!! :D [b]7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.)[/b] 1. Apparel 2. Plant food points 3. Alloy secondary gene scroll [b]8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to.[/b] Sent @BoulderEnder some goodies!
Well, my favorite is techincally my progen, but everyone is doing that so I'll share another favorite!

15507106_350.png

This is Kelesso! I love her because she's the first dragon I officially got, given to me by my sister. She used to be such a ugly dragon, to be honest, but fairly recently I finally got the right genes and clothes to make her into something I really love! So she's special for a couple o' reasons <3 <3

Ugh, CANTELOPE, by FAR. It's such a nice color, I can't say enough great things about it ;w;

Hmm, I'm not caught up on a lot of the new genes, but I've always loved facet. It's purty! :>

I love tundra males specifically, they're so fluffy and gentle and I have a dozen of em I swear....

@Rosie1450 always helps me out with food when I accidentally forget FR exists for long spells, lol.... and she always sends me raffle links so I can get involved!

I got my first job!! :D

7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.)
1. Apparel
2. Plant food points
3. Alloy secondary gene scroll

8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to.
Sent @BoulderEnder some goodies!
wrow
1. Who is your favorite dragon? (Provide link and blurb about them!) it keeps changing but i really like her right now! probably bc i keep staring at her when i work on my wishlist haha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23917478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239175/23917478_350.png[/img] [/url] 2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color? never thought about it, but maybe plum? plum starmap gives me life, and sanguine is pretty nice too 3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene? starmap definitely! i love bee too 4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed? wildclaw? i love a ton of breeds tbh 5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way. (hope you don’t mind the pings and sorry if you do:”) just naming some, there are tons of generous people on fr @terminaleternity thanks for feeding my dragons haha @kibaroark @frostwing6 @mermaidlorelei for being so generous to everyone! 6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game! ah i’m not sure tbh, but my results aren’t too bad? idk haha 7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.) fest apparel/fams? i missed out a lot since i took a 2 year break fams that i don’t have (i have a list on ferra) genes!! especially the ones that i really need for my projects (it’s on the derg i linked above) or treasure/gems ! 8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to. sent to @mirrorMK1450
it keeps changing but i really like her right now! probably bc i keep staring at her when i work on my wishlist haha

23917478_350.png

never thought about it, but maybe plum? plum starmap gives me life, and sanguine is pretty nice too

starmap definitely! i love bee too

wildclaw? i love a ton of breeds tbh

(hope you don’t mind the pings and sorry if you do:”) just naming some, there are tons of generous people on fr @terminaleternity thanks for feeding my dragons haha @kibaroark @frostwing6 @mermaidlorelei for being so generous to everyone!

ah i’m not sure tbh, but my results aren’t too bad? idk haha

fest apparel/fams? i missed out a lot since i took a 2 year break
fams that i don’t have (i have a list on ferra)
genes!! especially the ones that i really need for my projects (it’s on the derg i linked above) or treasure/gems !

sent to @mirrorMK1450
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1. Who is your favorite dragon? (Provide link and blurb about them!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45291855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452919/45291855_350.png[/img] [/url] this is my favourite dragon! simply because I LOVE WATER and she's my water flight rep:) 2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color? probably cornflower! 3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene? starmap! 4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed? skydancers! 5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way. @Whuffie has been helping water a lot!!! So much so that someone even created an appreciation thread for her! Like whuffie does a gene pool (discount genes!), raffles and helps water members when she can! Yeet whuffie for tidelord! 6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game! SOMEONE GIFTED ME A NOCTURNE SCROLL! 7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.) I'd like a gilded chest, red/purple baldwin mats (and idk if it's too expensive but muck and slime) and I'd really like 1.5 mil t and 3kg so i can finish all gene projects! and well buy a cat package 8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to. I'll send something to @crimsonpixie!

45291855_350.png

this is my favourite dragon! simply because I LOVE WATER and she's my water flight rep:)

probably cornflower!

starmap!

skydancers!

@Whuffie has been helping water a lot!!! So much so that someone even created an appreciation thread for her! Like whuffie does a gene pool (discount genes!), raffles and helps water members when she can! Yeet whuffie for tidelord!

SOMEONE GIFTED ME A NOCTURNE SCROLL!

I'd like a gilded chest, red/purple baldwin mats (and idk if it's too expensive but muck and slime) and I'd really like 1.5 mil t and 3kg so i can finish all gene projects! and well buy a cat package

8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to. I'll send something to @crimsonpixie!
Tomorrow is the last day to enter!
Tomorrow is the last day to enter!
[b]1. Who is your favorite dragon? (Provide link and blurb about them!)[/b] (why can't it be 2, one of them is gonna get hissy hfkshkshfkjds ;;; ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43143851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431439/43143851_350.png[/img][/url] Much as I wanna pick Ivan, the crown [i]definitely[/i] goes to his mate, Alfred. See, he's actually a fandragon of one of... roughly four personified nations I constantly cry over in a certain animated series (just check out his bio for all the art linked in it) and surprisingly, out of the nest this dragon hatched, [i]he was the only male[/i]. I had to get the hatchday right as well, because the country he represents has the 4th of July as their Independence Day, and that's commonly viewed to be his birthday. I'onno, if I got the hatchdate wrong I'd have to wait [i]an entire year[/i] to nest the parents again, who belong to a friend of mine on here. Heck, if he hatched with Faceted eyes I'd have given him lore that would've made him blind... however he got Unusual eyes so he got his glasses instead! :eyes: [b]2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color?[/b] It's always been in the darker bluish ranges. Always that range of color. If not that, [b]MOON[/b] [b]3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene?[/b] Tie-up between Capsule, Glimmer, Butterfly, Cherub... [b]4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed?[/b] Skychickens. Defintely Skychickens. I blame the first 2 dragons in my lair. [b]5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way.[/b] :eyes: The crown goes to @LingwysticMistic. Bruh, your surprises for the friends and members on the Lightning Discord server, I swear... [i]dank je[/i] for the Scroll of Maturity you tossed me so I could age Alfie up there! *points* [b]6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game![/b] - Kingdom Hearts 3 IS COMING AT LAST AFTER SOOOOO LONG :eyes: [b]7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.)[/b] [if genes qualify as cheap, then...] - primary gene: falcon - baldwin materials (I'm in B A D need of the slimes right now...) - Light Sprite; honestly the only expensive thing on my WL at this point... [b]8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to.[/b] Hey, @quatervois, I have something headed your way!
(why can't it be 2, one of them is gonna get hissy hfkshkshfkjds ;;; )

43143851_350.png

Much as I wanna pick Ivan, the crown definitely goes to his mate, Alfred. See, he's actually a fandragon of one of... roughly four personified nations I constantly cry over in a certain animated series (just check out his bio for all the art linked in it) and surprisingly, out of the nest this dragon hatched, he was the only male.

I had to get the hatchday right as well, because the country he represents has the 4th of July as their Independence Day, and that's commonly viewed to be his birthday. I'onno, if I got the hatchdate wrong I'd have to wait an entire year to nest the parents again, who belong to a friend of mine on here.

Heck, if he hatched with Faceted eyes I'd have given him lore that would've made him blind... however he got Unusual eyes so he got his glasses instead! :eyes:

It's always been in the darker bluish ranges. Always that range of color.

If not that, MOON

Tie-up between Capsule, Glimmer, Butterfly, Cherub...

Skychickens. Defintely Skychickens. I blame the first 2 dragons in my lair.

:eyes:

The crown goes to @LingwysticMistic. Bruh, your surprises for the friends and members on the Lightning Discord server, I swear... dank je for the Scroll of Maturity you tossed me so I could age Alfie up there! *points*

- Kingdom Hearts 3 IS COMING AT LAST AFTER SOOOOO LONG :eyes:

[if genes qualify as cheap, then...]
- primary gene: falcon
- baldwin materials (I'm in B A D need of the slimes right now...)
- Light Sprite; honestly the only expensive thing on my WL at this point...

Hey, @quatervois, I have something headed your way!
Laaaast day! Enter now before it's too late!
Laaaast day! Enter now before it's too late!
1. Who is your favorite dragon? (Provide link and blurb about them!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46276201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462763/46276201_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my absolute favorite darling, Be Prepared! He's holds a special spot in my heart. I had waited quite a while just to get him. He's one of the few dragons ive spent a lot of gems and treasure on for just apparel and accents. I have spoiled him rotten! He's even got a piece of art and I hope to add way more. He's got everything I love! 2. What is your favorite Flight Rising color? Cotton Candy! 3. What is your favorite Flight Rising gene? Starmap 100% 4. What is your favorite Flight Rising breed? Coatl! My lair is almost all coatls. 5. Shout out! Tell us about another Flight Rising member who has shown kindness in the community or helped you in some way. I've met so many kind users and friends for the past few years, but xoThanatos would be that one special person! I've had so many laughs with her. She's been with me way before I even created a Flight Rising account. She's extremely kind and adorable! She matters so so much to me. <3 6. What is something good that has happened this year? Can be a real life accomplishment or happy moment in FR or another game! A real life accomplishment would be my education. I've done way way better and im extremely proud of that. A FR accomplishment is getting the beautiful pairs I have I once day ope to be a HUGE breeder for coatls! 7. List three things on your FR wishlist this year! (Two cheaper items & one dream item.) 1.Chests! 2. FlowerFalls! 3. Will o' the Ember! 8. In the spirit of giving, you must give something to get something. Send a gift to the person who posted above you. This does not have to be something on their wishlist, but you can use that for inspiration. Once you've done this, answer this question by stating who you sent a gift to. @Hanelli Sending something towards you! ^^

46276201_350.png

This is my absolute favorite darling, Be Prepared! He's holds a special spot in my heart. I had waited quite a while just to get him. He's one of the few dragons ive spent a lot of gems and treasure on for just apparel and accents. I have spoiled him rotten! He's even got a piece of art and I hope to add way more. He's got everything I love!

Cotton Candy!

Starmap 100%

Coatl! My lair is almost all coatls.

I've met so many kind users and friends for the past few years, but xoThanatos would be that one special person! I've had so many laughs with her. She's been with me way before I even created a Flight Rising account. She's extremely kind and adorable! She matters so so much to me. <3

A real life accomplishment would be my education. I've done way way better and im extremely proud of that. A FR accomplishment is getting the beautiful pairs I have I once day ope to be a HUGE breeder for coatls!

1.Chests!
2. FlowerFalls!
3. Will o' the Ember!

@Hanelli
Sending something towards you! ^^
sqPsk6p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7