Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Howling Fear | Warrior cat’s RP (IC)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
(( Ah! I am behind!
|| Pings:: None yet! ||
| SpottedPaw | Mistclan apprentice |

The young She-Cat slept soundly, the scents and sounds of her dream gave her comfort as she slept. She gazed at the dappled forest in front of her, a mouse scuffling in the leaves nearby. She slowly crawled forwards, the taste of the mouse already filled her mouth as she drew closer. The temptation was almost unbearable as she choked the urge to pounce down. She paused, a few tail lengths away from her unsuspecting prey. She watched it for a moment, planning the few ways it would dart in if it saw her too soon, or she didn't get it in time. Then she leaped with astonishing speed at the small mammal, her claws just barely latching onto it's back. She quickly clamped her jaws around it's neck, ending it before it could really make a sound. Of course, this is how she wished to hunt, but in reality, she wasn't this good. She fumbled, missing her prey, or she would leap too soon. She was still a amateur when it came to the basic skills of a warrior. But she was destined to be the best warrior, her dreams spoke the words for her.

Spottedpaw shuffled, blinking awake from her dream. She gazed around at her surroundings, incredibly tired still. She noticed a few apprentices gone from their bedding. She jumped up, still stiff from that night. Did she wake up late? No! Not on one of her first few days of training!

| Zephyrpaw | Wildsclan apprentice |

Zephyrpaw groaned. His body aching from the recent training. He wasn't so sure about this warrior thing. Did he really have to train this hard to be warrior? If only it were easier. He laid still, not wanting to move. His body too sore for his liking.

He finally lifted his head, his fur slightly dampened from the morning dew. He gazed at the bedding where some apprentices were missing. Awake? So soon? He swiveled his head to clean the dew from his fur, obviously delaying himself from standing from his bedding. It was so comfortable. Why cant he just have a day off? Yeah! He will protest! He will protest for days off training! Haha! This'll- never work. He would seem like a horrible clanmate if he began complaining. He needs this training to protect his clan! He needs it to protect the future generation of this clan.

Enough protest planning, he needs to explore the camp.

He sat up with a exaggerated stretch. He then quickly took a few moments to clean his chest. He shook out his pelt, bedding flying off of it. He exited the apprentice's den, gazing around the clearing with his bright blue eyes. Though he didn't think like it, he was defiantly excited for what the day laid ahead of him.
(( Ah! I am behind!
|| Pings:: None yet! ||
| SpottedPaw | Mistclan apprentice |

The young She-Cat slept soundly, the scents and sounds of her dream gave her comfort as she slept. She gazed at the dappled forest in front of her, a mouse scuffling in the leaves nearby. She slowly crawled forwards, the taste of the mouse already filled her mouth as she drew closer. The temptation was almost unbearable as she choked the urge to pounce down. She paused, a few tail lengths away from her unsuspecting prey. She watched it for a moment, planning the few ways it would dart in if it saw her too soon, or she didn't get it in time. Then she leaped with astonishing speed at the small mammal, her claws just barely latching onto it's back. She quickly clamped her jaws around it's neck, ending it before it could really make a sound. Of course, this is how she wished to hunt, but in reality, she wasn't this good. She fumbled, missing her prey, or she would leap too soon. She was still a amateur when it came to the basic skills of a warrior. But she was destined to be the best warrior, her dreams spoke the words for her.

Spottedpaw shuffled, blinking awake from her dream. She gazed around at her surroundings, incredibly tired still. She noticed a few apprentices gone from their bedding. She jumped up, still stiff from that night. Did she wake up late? No! Not on one of her first few days of training!

Zephyrpaw groaned. His body aching from the recent training. He wasn't so sure about this warrior thing. Did he really have to train this hard to be warrior? If only it were easier. He laid still, not wanting to move. His body too sore for his liking.

He finally lifted his head, his fur slightly dampened from the morning dew. He gazed at the bedding where some apprentices were missing. Awake? So soon? He swiveled his head to clean the dew from his fur, obviously delaying himself from standing from his bedding. It was so comfortable. Why cant he just have a day off? Yeah! He will protest! He will protest for days off training! Haha! This'll- never work. He would seem like a horrible clanmate if he began complaining. He needs this training to protect his clan! He needs it to protect the future generation of this clan.

Enough protest planning, he needs to explore the camp.

He sat up with a exaggerated stretch. He then quickly took a few moments to clean his chest. He shook out his pelt, bedding flying off of it. He exited the apprentice's den, gazing around the clearing with his bright blue eyes. Though he didn't think like it, he was defiantly excited for what the day laid ahead of him.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Littlefeather | WildsClan warrior | Interaction ping(s): @Ghastjio @Kingman @DemonChild77

Littlefeather’s fur bristled as he stared at the bloodied carcass, thoughts swirling through his head of who— no, of what managed to do this. Instinctively taking a step back from it, he shook his head as his blue eyes appeared to be quite bewildered by such a gruesome scenario. It can’t have been a cat, and he knew that— possibly a bear, but they rarely attacked prey so maliciously. There’s got to be something nearby that’s the cause of this, I don’t want them to stick around and find out what it is. The cream colored tom thought to himself, regaining a sense of calm as his fur began to fall flat. Turning his attention towards his clanmates, he opened his maw to speak.

“We need to leave, no creature we know in this forest is capable of doing such a thing. We need to report it immediately,” He nodded to Lionflight as he turned, trying to hide his sense of fear, but couldn’t seem to shake the feeling that something was close. But as he would have hoped to take his leave, a noise rattled from the nearby set of bushes, sending a wave of panic in Littlefeather’s entire body. He turned, slowly, to see what he would come face to face with; and the guttural growl that came from a massive creature before them. It was equipped with massive teeth, bloodied from the corpse of the deer it stood over.

StarClan help us all. It stood, almost unmoving, gazing at the four cats with sharp, golden eyes.
Littlefeather | WildsClan warrior | Interaction ping(s): @Ghastjio @Kingman @DemonChild77

Littlefeather’s fur bristled as he stared at the bloodied carcass, thoughts swirling through his head of who— no, of what managed to do this. Instinctively taking a step back from it, he shook his head as his blue eyes appeared to be quite bewildered by such a gruesome scenario. It can’t have been a cat, and he knew that— possibly a bear, but they rarely attacked prey so maliciously. There’s got to be something nearby that’s the cause of this, I don’t want them to stick around and find out what it is. The cream colored tom thought to himself, regaining a sense of calm as his fur began to fall flat. Turning his attention towards his clanmates, he opened his maw to speak.

“We need to leave, no creature we know in this forest is capable of doing such a thing. We need to report it immediately,” He nodded to Lionflight as he turned, trying to hide his sense of fear, but couldn’t seem to shake the feeling that something was close. But as he would have hoped to take his leave, a noise rattled from the nearby set of bushes, sending a wave of panic in Littlefeather’s entire body. He turned, slowly, to see what he would come face to face with; and the guttural growl that came from a massive creature before them. It was equipped with massive teeth, bloodied from the corpse of the deer it stood over.

StarClan help us all. It stood, almost unmoving, gazing at the four cats with sharp, golden eyes.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Jaggedfire | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings: @thegrayace

"Yes, the three of us are currently the only ones on the afternoon patrol..." He trailed of, a sparrow flying overhead caught his attention, his tail swished in a momentary excitement. And then he remembered that he was hungry.. "We should do some hunting before then, the fresh kill pile is.. no longer as fresh." He added.

Jaggedfire | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings: @thegrayace

"Yes, the three of us are currently the only ones on the afternoon patrol..." He trailed of, a sparrow flying overhead caught his attention, his tail swished in a momentary excitement. And then he remembered that he was hungry.. "We should do some hunting before then, the fresh kill pile is.. no longer as fresh." He added.

A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
[size=1](So sorry for the late response ;_; I'll have Waspstripe up once I get to lunch) [center][size=6][font=garamond]H O L L Y S H A D E[/size] [img]http://www.iswmaw.com/images/divider.png[/img] [font=times]wildsclan | she/her | interactions; @Seboo22 | @Ghastjio | @thegreyace [/font][/center] [center]-[/center] [indent][font=times]She kneaded her paws against the ground. Hollyshade’s whiskers twitched as she responded with a somewhat disinterested purr. “I don’t think there will be much left by the time you get there.” She meowed a greeting at Thorntail as the deputy approached, dipping her head. [i]A patrol, huh?[/i] The she-cat cast a longing look at the warriors den, almost missing Jaggedfire’s excited chatter. Hollyshade’s tail curled in amusement, but the tom had bounded off into Foxtooth’s direction before she could respond. Her head turned to Puddlejumper and Winterfrost as the other she-cats exited the den. “Good day, you two” Her gaze traveled around camp as Thorntail began to converse with them, watching Zephyrpaw emerge from the apprentice den and Cloudwhisker eye the fresh-kill pile. Growing somewhat impatient Hollyshade rose to her paws and left the three sitting by the warriors den without a word, a slight bounce in her step as she approached Foxtooth and Jaggedfire. The she-cat shook her pelt and leaned down to give her chest a quick lick. “We definitely need to do some hunting,” Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she thought back to her father’s disapproving stare. [/indent] [center]-[/center]
(So sorry for the late response ;_; I'll have Waspstripe up once I get to lunch)
H O L L Y S H A D E
divider.png
wildsclan | she/her | interactions; @Seboo22 | @Ghastjio | @thegreyace
-
She kneaded her paws against the ground. Hollyshade’s whiskers twitched as she responded with a somewhat disinterested purr. “I don’t think there will be much left by the time you get there.” She meowed a greeting at Thorntail as the deputy approached, dipping her head.

A patrol, huh? The she-cat cast a longing look at the warriors den, almost missing Jaggedfire’s excited chatter. Hollyshade’s tail curled in amusement, but the tom had bounded off into Foxtooth’s direction before she could respond. Her head turned to Puddlejumper and Winterfrost as the other she-cats exited the den. “Good day, you two” Her gaze traveled around camp as Thorntail began to converse with them, watching Zephyrpaw emerge from the apprentice den and Cloudwhisker eye the fresh-kill pile. Growing somewhat impatient Hollyshade rose to her paws and left the three sitting by the warriors den without a word, a slight bounce in her step as she approached Foxtooth and Jaggedfire.

The she-cat shook her pelt and leaned down to give her chest a quick lick. “We definitely need to do some hunting,” Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she thought back to her father’s disapproving stare.
-
banner_grimm.png
[columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Lionflight[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/pXmfNrZ.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Warrior[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77[/center] [center][i]Lionflight had only started to follow Littlefeather when the bushes shook, and he couldn't help but gasp when he saw the creature. His wide eyes took in the sight of its bloody teeth, and he almost started trembling when he connected the dots. This was the thing that had made the carcass. Its putrid scent and piercing golden eyes made him feel like he was pinned to the ground instead of standing upright, but then he remembered Darkpaw. He managed to break through the spell and run to get between the creature and his apprentice. Despite how terrified he was, he wouldn't let her get hurt. He couldn't.[/i][/center]
xxxxxxxLionflight lxxxxxxxxxx pXmfNrZ.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Warrior
Interaction Pings:
@Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77

Lionflight had only started to follow Littlefeather when the bushes shook, and he couldn't help but gasp when he saw the creature. His wide eyes took in the sight of its bloody teeth, and he almost started trembling when he connected the dots. This was the thing that had made the carcass. Its putrid scent and piercing golden eyes made him feel like he was pinned to the ground instead of standing upright, but then he remembered Darkpaw. He managed to break through the spell and run to get between the creature and his apprentice. Despite how terrified he was, he wouldn't let her get hurt. He couldn't.
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
[center][size=6][font=garamond]W A S P W H I S K E R[/size] [img]http://www.iswmaw.com/images/divider.png[/img] [font=times]mistclan | he/him | interactions; @Monkorpio[/font][/center] [center]-[/center] [indent][font=times]Waspstripe had just pulled out a few leaves when Halfpaw began speaking and dropped a few in surprise. [i]Oh.[/i] He hadn't- He didn't mean to bring up that incident, and despite Halfpaw's monotone voice, felt tense. He stared at the floor for a moment, the tip of his tail twitching anxiously. When Halfpaw finished, the tabby glanced up. “I-I didn’t-” His pelt burned in guilt and embarrassment. [i]Stupid furball,[/i] he scolded himself internally. He hadn’t even considered that Halfpaw would assume he’d meant the scars. Waspstripe took a deep breath and began to gather the swept leaves into a pile. "I'm sorry," he muttered lowly, an awkward edge to his voice. He hadn't been there when Redtrout told the other two about the attack - Flowerfall had told him when he'd returned, of course, but hearing it from Halfpaw's own mouth was completely different. There was something... different about the tone of the apprentice's voice, something that struck Waspstripe as odd, but the tabby tom's guilt at having brought up the topic in the first place pushed it aside. His voice lowered when he continued. "I didn't mean to bring up any... unpleasant memories. It must have been awful." Waspstripe drew closer, ignoring the slight shake in his step. After a few tense moments, he angled his ears at Halfpaw's foot, muttering a quick, "How did you injure your foot?" before silencing himself by beginning to chew the elder leaves. [/indent] [center]-[/center]
W A S P W H I S K E R
divider.png
mistclan | he/him | interactions; @Monkorpio
-
Waspstripe had just pulled out a few leaves when Halfpaw began speaking and dropped a few in surprise. Oh. He hadn't- He didn't mean to bring up that incident, and despite Halfpaw's monotone voice, felt tense. He stared at the floor for a moment, the tip of his tail twitching anxiously. When Halfpaw finished, the tabby glanced up.

“I-I didn’t-” His pelt burned in guilt and embarrassment. Stupid furball, he scolded himself internally. He hadn’t even considered that Halfpaw would assume he’d meant the scars. Waspstripe took a deep breath and began to gather the swept leaves into a pile. "I'm sorry," he muttered lowly, an awkward edge to his voice. He hadn't been there when Redtrout told the other two about the attack - Flowerfall had told him when he'd returned, of course, but hearing it from Halfpaw's own mouth was completely different. There was something... different about the tone of the apprentice's voice, something that struck Waspstripe as odd, but the tabby tom's guilt at having brought up the topic in the first place pushed it aside. His voice lowered when he continued. "I didn't mean to bring up any... unpleasant memories. It must have been awful."

Waspstripe drew closer, ignoring the slight shake in his step. After a few tense moments, he angled his ears at Halfpaw's foot, muttering a quick, "How did you injure your foot?" before silencing himself by beginning to chew the elder leaves.
-
banner_grimm.png
Swiftrain l Mistclan warrior l Interaction Pings: @ffloof @Ghastjio @infiniteflame

Swiftrain nodded in agreement. Patroling the Wildsclan border seemed like a good idea to her.
"Sure thing MIntcloud. Now we should get going. We don't have all day."
As Swiftrain started walking out of the camp she looked behind her shoulder one more time, wondering if they should wait for Icepaw.
Swiftrain l Mistclan warrior l Interaction Pings: @ffloof @Ghastjio @infiniteflame

Swiftrain nodded in agreement. Patroling the Wildsclan border seemed like a good idea to her.
"Sure thing MIntcloud. Now we should get going. We don't have all day."
As Swiftrain started walking out of the camp she looked behind her shoulder one more time, wondering if they should wait for Icepaw.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
((sorry for the late replies!))

Leafblaze l WildsClan medicine cat l @FrostyMilkshake
"They're MistClan, I wouldn't be surprised," Leafblaze muttered. Immediately, he regretted it. There was no need to be teaching his apprentice hate. "Forgive me. We are medicine cats, we're above clan rivalries."
Addressing Stonepaw's other question, Leafblaze thought for a moment. "Well, there are alder trees, which give alder bark. Borage can also be found near rivers, as well as Celandine. Chamomile, as well. I don't have a very good memory, if I'm being honest," Leafblaze laughed. "Dandelions and blackberries aren't noted for being around rivers, but they can be found almost everywhere. Now, I know that might be a lot, but can you tell me the uses of any of them?"

Halfpaw l MistClan apprentice l @xspideray
Halfpaw let his shoulders relax. It was foolish of him to believe Waspstripe would be referencing his scars, which he'd known about for moons. A mistake that a kit would make. You are a warrior. Injuries happen. It is a part of our life. Halfpaw took a deep breath. Now was not the same.
His leg. Right. He didn't want to key Waspstripe in on his nightly training, as he was sure the medicine cat would dissaprove. "I was out hunting last night," Halfpaw began, choosing his words carefully, "as I could not sleep. When I jumped for the prey, I landed on my leg wrong. Furthermore, it got stuck in roots and twisted. I should have come to you of my own accord, now that I'm looking back on it."
((sorry for the late replies!))

Leafblaze l WildsClan medicine cat l @FrostyMilkshake
"They're MistClan, I wouldn't be surprised," Leafblaze muttered. Immediately, he regretted it. There was no need to be teaching his apprentice hate. "Forgive me. We are medicine cats, we're above clan rivalries."
Addressing Stonepaw's other question, Leafblaze thought for a moment. "Well, there are alder trees, which give alder bark. Borage can also be found near rivers, as well as Celandine. Chamomile, as well. I don't have a very good memory, if I'm being honest," Leafblaze laughed. "Dandelions and blackberries aren't noted for being around rivers, but they can be found almost everywhere. Now, I know that might be a lot, but can you tell me the uses of any of them?"

Halfpaw l MistClan apprentice l @xspideray
Halfpaw let his shoulders relax. It was foolish of him to believe Waspstripe would be referencing his scars, which he'd known about for moons. A mistake that a kit would make. You are a warrior. Injuries happen. It is a part of our life. Halfpaw took a deep breath. Now was not the same.
His leg. Right. He didn't want to key Waspstripe in on his nightly training, as he was sure the medicine cat would dissaprove. "I was out hunting last night," Halfpaw began, choosing his words carefully, "as I could not sleep. When I jumped for the prey, I landed on my leg wrong. Furthermore, it got stuck in roots and twisted. I should have come to you of my own accord, now that I'm looking back on it."
|| Pings: @Kingman ||
| Spottedpaw | Mistclan Apprentice |

Spottedpaw shook out her fur quickly, hastily exiting the den. She struggled, bumping into the stone wall with her drowsiness. She growled with frustration, finally escaping the den at last. She gazed around, seeing most of her clan up and moving. Argh! Her Hetrochromia eyes gazing at the nearby dens, particularly the warrior's den. She was worried she had slept in too early. She then glanced back at herself, he fur was messy and had clumps of bedding stuck in it. Foxdung! She thought with even more frustration growing inside of her. What if she was late for training? Is that even a thing? Can you be late? She took a few deep breaths to calm her swirling mind. It, too, was still tired after the sudden wake. She turned sat down, just to the right of the apprentice den.

Well, if she was late, she will take the punishment.

She began to clean her messy fur. Her head bobbed as she licked her fluffy chest, the fur instantly straighten and looked somewhat acceptable. She continued to clean her fur, the actions seeming to calm her back into her sleepy state. She paused for a moment to gaze at the warriors den, where is her mentor? She shook herself. She doesn't need to know right now, anyways. She continued to groom her fur, nervousness growing in her stomach, but she tried her best to forget it was even there.

Zeypherpaw huffed. Stretching one last time before exploring his clan to see where everyone was. To be honest, he didn't know where anyone was. He saw few cats pass between the clearing before disappearing somewhere else. So, guess he does know where some of his clanmates are.

His stomach growled, demanding and loud. His ears swiveled on his head to see if anyone was close enough to hear it, slightly embarrassed. He shook off the moment, looking in the direction of the fresh kill pile. It wasn't the fullest he has every seen it, but there was enough for him to take something. Well... shouldn't he hunt first? He turned to the cats shifting around in the clearing. He thought of the kits and their mothers, don't they need food too? Maybe they ate already. What about the elders? He turned to the elders den. He shuddered at the thought of giving his ungrateful mother prey. She would complain no matter how plump the vole was. "This is too fatty!" She would complain, though she would continue to stuff her mouth. "Too stringy!" and "I don't like sparrows." She would then insult him for trying to make her life easier. He let out a long sigh. No food for now. Let everyone else eat first.

He turned towards his mentor's den. The leader's den. OpalStar, the one cat in the clan he hoped to live up to. The leader's rank is what his eyes where set on. He was determined, if it's the last thing he did. He began to trot towards her den, suddenly ready for the training he would get. But he quickly stopped halfway. What if she's asleep? He began to slowly walk over. This late? He thinks not! Or does he...? He poked his head in her den, prepared to see her sleeping body.
|| Pings: @Kingman ||
| Spottedpaw | Mistclan Apprentice |

Spottedpaw shook out her fur quickly, hastily exiting the den. She struggled, bumping into the stone wall with her drowsiness. She growled with frustration, finally escaping the den at last. She gazed around, seeing most of her clan up and moving. Argh! Her Hetrochromia eyes gazing at the nearby dens, particularly the warrior's den. She was worried she had slept in too early. She then glanced back at herself, he fur was messy and had clumps of bedding stuck in it. Foxdung! She thought with even more frustration growing inside of her. What if she was late for training? Is that even a thing? Can you be late? She took a few deep breaths to calm her swirling mind. It, too, was still tired after the sudden wake. She turned sat down, just to the right of the apprentice den.

Well, if she was late, she will take the punishment.

She began to clean her messy fur. Her head bobbed as she licked her fluffy chest, the fur instantly straighten and looked somewhat acceptable. She continued to clean her fur, the actions seeming to calm her back into her sleepy state. She paused for a moment to gaze at the warriors den, where is her mentor? She shook herself. She doesn't need to know right now, anyways. She continued to groom her fur, nervousness growing in her stomach, but she tried her best to forget it was even there.

Zeypherpaw huffed. Stretching one last time before exploring his clan to see where everyone was. To be honest, he didn't know where anyone was. He saw few cats pass between the clearing before disappearing somewhere else. So, guess he does know where some of his clanmates are.

His stomach growled, demanding and loud. His ears swiveled on his head to see if anyone was close enough to hear it, slightly embarrassed. He shook off the moment, looking in the direction of the fresh kill pile. It wasn't the fullest he has every seen it, but there was enough for him to take something. Well... shouldn't he hunt first? He turned to the cats shifting around in the clearing. He thought of the kits and their mothers, don't they need food too? Maybe they ate already. What about the elders? He turned to the elders den. He shuddered at the thought of giving his ungrateful mother prey. She would complain no matter how plump the vole was. "This is too fatty!" She would complain, though she would continue to stuff her mouth. "Too stringy!" and "I don't like sparrows." She would then insult him for trying to make her life easier. He let out a long sigh. No food for now. Let everyone else eat first.

He turned towards his mentor's den. The leader's den. OpalStar, the one cat in the clan he hoped to live up to. The leader's rank is what his eyes where set on. He was determined, if it's the last thing he did. He began to trot towards her den, suddenly ready for the training he would get. But he quickly stopped halfway. What if she's asleep? He began to slowly walk over. This late? He thinks not! Or does he...? He poked his head in her den, prepared to see her sleeping body.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Bluekit l Mistclan kit l Interaction Pings: @Scarborough

Bluekit looked up at Thistlepelt in admiration. Of course, she would love to hang out with a warrior! All her siblings would be so jealous.
"Do you really think I could be a good hunter?"
Bluekit asks the three-legged tom, though she already has big dreams of becoming clan leader one day. Suddenly an idea comes to Bluekit's mind.
"Could you please please please teach me how to hunt? Can we go out of the camp? It'll just be for a little bit!"
Bluekit knew full well that she was only a kit and shouldn't be out hunting already but she just couldn't wait any longer. She always wanted to run around and fight in the forest beyond the camp walls.
Bluekit l Mistclan kit l Interaction Pings: @Scarborough

Bluekit looked up at Thistlepelt in admiration. Of course, she would love to hang out with a warrior! All her siblings would be so jealous.
"Do you really think I could be a good hunter?"
Bluekit asks the three-legged tom, though she already has big dreams of becoming clan leader one day. Suddenly an idea comes to Bluekit's mind.
"Could you please please please teach me how to hunt? Can we go out of the camp? It'll just be for a little bit!"
Bluekit knew full well that she was only a kit and shouldn't be out hunting already but she just couldn't wait any longer. She always wanted to run around and fight in the forest beyond the camp walls.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16