Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2018
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39
*all the Imperials in my lair rejoice*

I hope this means there will be events for insects and meat as well!
*all the Imperials in my lair rejoice*

I hope this means there will be events for insects and meat as well!
jCVhFoZ.gif
WOO!
WOO!
[quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-12-05 10:10:21" ] Please tell me NOTN will last 2 weeks, as it always has. [/quote] @Cataclasm, yup! December 23, 2018 06:00 to January 6, 2019 at 06:00. It's starting a bit later than it did last year but [I]Night of the Nocturne[/I] will still be a full two week event.
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-12-05 10:10:21:
Please tell me NOTN will last 2 weeks, as it always has.

@Cataclasm, yup! December 23, 2018 06:00 to January 6, 2019 at 06:00. It's starting a bit later than it did last year but Night of the Nocturne will still be a full two week event.
The micro holidays are great!
The micro holidays are great!
wepHvk7.png
Oh no my finals are that weekend. ;-;

I hope I have some time on the night of the 16th...
Oh no my finals are that weekend. ;-;

I hope I have some time on the night of the 16th...
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Aequorin Great, thank you. :) Was worried there for a second
@Aequorin Great, thank you. :) Was worried there for a second
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-12-05 06:34:41" ] [center] [b][size=5]Forum Report Feature[/size][/b] [b]sometimes the username is fine and the report actually has nothing to do with the player’s account name at all.[/b] [center][I]Ahem.[/I] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/weary-wee-baby-jake.png[/img][/center] On a final forum report feature note, [b]using it to target someone[/b] [i](ex: organizing your friends or a group to report someone) [/quote] Oh thank goodness. This is the kind of crap that kept happening to me years ago when I still played Animal Jam. Still happens to my sister for petty reasons like refusing to trade things with people. They basically hit the 'report' button so many times that the mods or whoever just give in and suspend you. If the kid repeats the process so many times, you will be banned permanently.
Quote:

Forum Report Feature

sometimes the username is fine and the report actually has nothing to do with the player’s account name at all.
Ahem.
weary-wee-baby-jake.png

On a final forum report feature note, using it to target someone (ex: organizing your friends or a group to report someone)

Oh thank goodness. This is the kind of crap that kept happening to me years ago when I still played Animal Jam. Still happens to my sister for petty reasons like refusing to trade things with people. They basically hit the 'report' button so many times that the mods or whoever just give in and suspend you. If the kid repeats the process so many times, you will be banned permanently.
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
yay! Like 50% of my dragons eat seafood, so I'm so excited!!!
yay! Like 50% of my dragons eat seafood, so I'm so excited!!!
7zcCDc4.png
Oooh! Looking forward on the micro holiday's + 50% exp gain! Lovely! Bring on the fishies (my noseful and long neck short leggis lair will apreciate it)
Oooh! Looking forward on the micro holiday's + 50% exp gain! Lovely! Bring on the fishies (my noseful and long neck short leggis lair will apreciate it)
SZZnKKP.png ftsPxVm.png 81UwPlt.png
extra seafood oh thank god
extra seafood oh thank god
DbPd1nP.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39