Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2018
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Is there an increase in normal seafood drops also, or only the additional new items?
Is there an increase in normal seafood drops also, or only the additional new items?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Going to let you know... I will keep on talking about the huge after shocks here
Going to let you know... I will keep on talking about the huge after shocks here
UZVTEBc.png
Very cool! Looking forward to the Frigidfin Expedition! :)
Very cool! Looking forward to the Frigidfin Expedition! :)
Looking forward to everything!
Looking forward to everything!
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
I'm so hyped for the event that I can't stop checking if it's the 13th already, lol!
I'm so hyped for the event that I can't stop checking if it's the 13th already, lol!
w7Z8MA5.png
Who's the baby ridgeback?
Who's the baby ridgeback?
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I can't wait for Frigidfin! I always run out of seafoood ;~;

Also, is there a release date for the world map yet? I'm really excited for that!
I can't wait for Frigidfin! I always run out of seafoood ;~;

Also, is there a release date for the world map yet? I'm really excited for that!
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
:)
:)
kV9q7M8.gif
Im so against the moving of NotN. They really think people arent bussier? Everyone goes to their family,most likely further away, and most of us also simpky start January 2nd. Highly against this because now i most likely cant play except for maybe 1 day out of two weeks.
Im so against the moving of NotN. They really think people arent bussier? Everyone goes to their family,most likely further away, and most of us also simpky start January 2nd. Highly against this because now i most likely cant play except for maybe 1 day out of two weeks.
Thank You Flightrising crew and volunteers for countless hours of enjoyment and fun. You are doing a good thing here and we all appreciate your hard work.
May you be happy and blessed in the real world as in the one you have created.
;)
Thank You Flightrising crew and volunteers for countless hours of enjoyment and fun. You are doing a good thing here and we all appreciate your hard work.
May you be happy and blessed in the real world as in the one you have created.
;)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39