Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Services forum section
I believe that a services section for the forum would be beneficial. Most services are posted in the items for sale section (Baldwin's cauldron, levelling), however, I’m currently hosting services of my own, but I don’t believe it belongs in items for sale.
I believe that a services section for the forum would be beneficial. Most services are posted in the items for sale section (Baldwin's cauldron, levelling), however, I’m currently hosting services of my own, but I don’t believe it belongs in items for sale.
wvz5N8O.png
For once I support this new forum idea. I do believe services is different enough to items for sale to warrant their own forum, or at the very least a sub-forum under item for sale would be great too.
For once I support this new forum idea. I do believe services is different enough to items for sale to warrant their own forum, or at the very least a sub-forum under item for sale would be great too.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Support. It's frustrating to scroll through all the items in the items for sale forum just to find a service. Plus, there are so many different types of services (brewing, leveling, nest rentals, gathering, grinding the coliseum, etc.) that it can be easily justifiable to create a services section.
Support. It's frustrating to scroll through all the items in the items for sale forum just to find a service. Plus, there are so many different types of services (brewing, leveling, nest rentals, gathering, grinding the coliseum, etc.) that it can be easily justifiable to create a services section.
tDeKDnH.png
That would be great!! I never can really figure where the heck services go.
That would be great!! I never can really figure where the heck services go.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Chief problem is that many of the services that people offer are not actually supported by the site. Nest rentals, leveling services, basically anything where you need to send your dragon to another lair. Re Brewing: The staff hasn't expressly said "Not your lair, not your item" but I imagine it's similar. This can result in a disconnect. Players think that since there's a board for it, the staff supports it and can help them resolve their disputes.

Until the staff expressly says that these services are site-supported, I cannot support a forum for them
Chief problem is that many of the services that people offer are not actually supported by the site. Nest rentals, leveling services, basically anything where you need to send your dragon to another lair. Re Brewing: The staff hasn't expressly said "Not your lair, not your item" but I imagine it's similar. This can result in a disconnect. Players think that since there's a board for it, the staff supports it and can help them resolve their disputes.

Until the staff expressly says that these services are site-supported, I cannot support a forum for them
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.