Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 268 269
[quote name="Kholin" date="2018-12-01 09:18:34" ] [quote name="Dalinar" date="2018-12-01 06:18:09" ] @Kholin My wife, of course, and the reason I keep coming back to this site (well, one of the reasons, but the most important one!) I have so much trying to come up with ways of surprising you and help with your projects and vice-versa! Or the way we sometimes come up with joint projects and have done all the way since 2013. (I'm still on the hunt for a oilslick/swamp/x for you even though you already have a few haha XD) <3333[/quote] @Dalinar bless you I love you so much! <33 I always have so much fun talking FR with you and working on projects together!! Which reminds me, we should start something new!! @SpudWasTaken @Rokkan @Marimokun @aesthesia @sassymod @ravensa @saphizzle you lot make FR extra fun every damn day!! Even if we do annoy every other bugger in the server, lmao. Everyone's endless generosity is so awesome, and it makes me happy to play with you guys :D [/quote] AA thank you guys so much for already making me feel incredibly welcome in the tma discord and reminding me I need to check on my eggs everyday FR is mentioned <3 It's loads more fun to play this game when I know there's people I can yell to about it :D
Kholin wrote on 2018-12-01 09:18:34:
Dalinar wrote on 2018-12-01 06:18:09:
@Kholin
My wife, of course, and the reason I keep coming back to this site (well, one of the reasons, but the most important one!) I have so much trying to come up with ways of surprising you and help with your projects and vice-versa! Or the way we sometimes come up with joint projects and have done all the way since 2013. (I'm still on the hunt for a oilslick/swamp/x for you even though you already have a few haha XD) <3333

@Dalinar bless you I love you so much! <33 I always have so much fun talking FR with you and working on projects together!! Which reminds me, we should start something new!!

@SpudWasTaken @Rokkan @Marimokun @aesthesia @sassymod @ravensa @saphizzle you lot make FR extra fun every damn day!! Even if we do annoy every other bugger in the server, lmao. Everyone's endless generosity is so awesome, and it makes me happy to play with you guys :D

AA thank you guys so much for already making me feel incredibly welcome in the tma discord and reminding me I need to check on my eggs everyday FR is mentioned <3 It's loads more fun to play this game when I know there's people I can yell to about it :D
Task completed with a donation to Plague's familiar bank!

Name suggestion: Rudolph
Task completed with a donation to Plague's familiar bank!

Name suggestion: Rudolph
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Done :))
Done :))
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Donated to Arcane's Free fam thread! and please add me to the daily pinglist please:)
Donated to Arcane's Free fam thread! and please add me to the daily pinglist please:)
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs6/2353000][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZNu0AQ5.png[/img][/url] Sent in 3 familiars :) ----- Missed dec 1st: @After @Koyako @hat17 @Gaia Thank you for doing a little extra when helping others. You could easily have just answered their questions, but in adittion you do a deeper dive to help them better understand this game. You are valuable people and I really appreciate you. You are generous, kind and wise. I hope this winter brings you a lot of joy! and last, but not least: @Navaji You were a newbie, asked a question and got helped. Then you wrote down the help you got, and new players are still using your post to learn how to post their dragon's image. It's great how you let the post open and how the tread is still in use. One great shout out to you :) ----- Name suggestion: Rega, for regal and gala.
ZNu0AQ5.png
Sent in 3 familiars :)

Missed dec 1st:

@After @Koyako @hat17 @Gaia

Thank you for doing a little extra when helping others. You could easily have just answered their questions, but in adittion you do a deeper dive to help them better understand this game. You are valuable people and I really appreciate you. You are generous, kind and wise. I hope this winter brings you a lot of joy!

and last, but not least: @Navaji

You were a newbie, asked a question and got helped. Then you wrote down the help you got, and new players are still using your post to learn how to post their dragon's image. It's great how you let the post open and how the tread is still in use. One great shout out to you :)

Name suggestion: Rega, for regal and gala.
w8o0xW1.png115067.pngHSjNvcy.png115066.pngw8o0xW1.png
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/8ffbf40a1608260d7337abdeeadd13f7/tenor.gif?itemid=3555008.gif[/img]
tenor.gif?itemid=3555008.gif
[quote name="@Emberglo" date="2018-12-01 07:47:21" ] @/RedWillia @/Neroli @/Whimzica Thank you for your hard work. I know dealing with me makes working ShadDom even harder! [/quote] Thank you for your work - dealing with you certainly doesn't make anything harder when you are always excited to do things :D [quote name="@SassmasterMaxie" date="2018-12-01 15:28:40" ] To @/RedWillia who has been an absolutely amazing person and helped me get involved in the dom stuff! [/quote] [quote name="@Verderagon" date="2018-12-01 23:16:28" ] To @/RedWillia for being one of my many rolemodels on site, and for teaching me many of the ins and outs of Dominance! [/quote] Thank you both <3
@Emberglo wrote on 2018-12-01 07:47:21:
@/RedWillia @/Neroli @/Whimzica Thank you for your hard work. I know dealing with me makes working ShadDom even harder!
Thank you for your work - dealing with you certainly doesn't make anything harder when you are always excited to do things :D

@SassmasterMaxie wrote on 2018-12-01 15:28:40:
To @/RedWillia who has been an absolutely amazing person and helped me get involved in the dom stuff!
@Verderagon wrote on 2018-12-01 23:16:28:
To @/RedWillia for being one of my many rolemodels on site, and for teaching me many of the ins and outs of Dominance!

Thank you both <3
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Lallie

Name it Nixi <3
@Lallie

Name it Nixi <3
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="Gaia" date="2018-12-02 04:39:42" ] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/8ffbf40a1608260d7337abdeeadd13f7/tenor.gif?itemid=3555008.gif[/img] [/quote] - Gaia 2018
Gaia wrote on 2018-12-02 04:39:42:
tenor.gif?itemid=3555008.gif

- Gaia 2018
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
This is a thank you to all of you who give away dragon for free. @arkadyve @Chasty @kybailie you are wonderful people. I adore you. Also applause for @ColoradoBlues @Recreancy @Sumatra for free bio templates. You are both talented and generous.
This is a thank you to all of you who give away dragon for free. @arkadyve @Chasty @kybailie you are wonderful people. I adore you. Also applause for @ColoradoBlues @Recreancy @Sumatra for free bio templates. You are both talented and generous.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 268 269