Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 ... 3163 3164
The past few announcements -- for the Riot of Rot, Woodland Turkeys, and now the Rockbreaker's Ceremony -- have all mentioned limited time colliseum drops, but my colliseum has been under construction, and marked "Coming Soon" the past two months.
I know I'm being paranoid, and it's a stupid question, but drops are only being mentioned because the announcement is copied and pasted, right? The "coming soon" on my coliseum isn't a bug, is it?
The past few announcements -- for the Riot of Rot, Woodland Turkeys, and now the Rockbreaker's Ceremony -- have all mentioned limited time colliseum drops, but my colliseum has been under construction, and marked "Coming Soon" the past two months.
I know I'm being paranoid, and it's a stupid question, but drops are only being mentioned because the announcement is copied and pasted, right? The "coming soon" on my coliseum isn't a bug, is it?
@PedanticPeasant

No, the coliseum is open. The Coming Soon button only applies to player versus player battles, which are currently disabled. Try putting some dragons in your party under Organize Party, then click the Monster Battle button to fight.
@PedanticPeasant

No, the coliseum is open. The Coming Soon button only applies to player versus player battles, which are currently disabled. Try putting some dragons in your party under Organize Party, then click the Monster Battle button to fight.
@PedanticPeasant The only part of the coliseum still marked "Coming Soon" should be the very bottom button for PvP battles. The regular coliseum venues for player vs coli monsters have been active since the revamp was released. If your coli screen doesn't look like this, it is indeed a bug and should be reported as such. You should be able to access monster battles just fine if you place dragons in your party and then click the button. [img]https://gyazo.com/9057173fcd5328057c2dfaecff2d25f7.png[/img]
@PedanticPeasant

The only part of the coliseum still marked "Coming Soon" should be the very bottom button for PvP battles. The regular coliseum venues for player vs coli monsters have been active since the revamp was released. If your coli screen doesn't look like this, it is indeed a bug and should be reported as such. You should be able to access monster battles just fine if you place dragons in your party and then click the button.

9057173fcd5328057c2dfaecff2d25f7.png
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
I've been gone for a while and haven't played so completely forgot- where is the best place to farm for geodes? I want to try and get some before the festival is over but forgot if some venues have higher drop rates or not (I want to say there used to be a forum guide but that might have been a year ago maybe more)
I've been gone for a while and haven't played so completely forgot- where is the best place to farm for geodes? I want to try and get some before the festival is over but forgot if some venues have higher drop rates or not (I want to say there used to be a forum guide but that might have been a year ago maybe more)
Q9WD0H7.jpg xxtumblr_mbafufH9gu1qdlkyg.gif
@Crying

This guide updates every month, you can check it and find a venue that suits your needs.
@Crying

This guide updates every month, you can check it and find a venue that suits your needs.
@Kasael that's perfect, thank you! :D
@Kasael that's perfect, thank you! :D
Q9WD0H7.jpg xxtumblr_mbafufH9gu1qdlkyg.gif
I was messing around in the coli, and I got the camp "click the dragon" thing wrong about 5 times, now I can't coli grind- it showed this:

vyodg7.png

Is this suppose to happen?
Also, how long will this last? ;u; Rockbreaker's is calling me!
I was messing around in the coli, and I got the camp "click the dragon" thing wrong about 5 times, now I can't coli grind- it showed this:

vyodg7.png

Is this suppose to happen?
Also, how long will this last? ;u; Rockbreaker's is calling me!
@LemonsSharks

Yep, that's supposed to happen. Camping is there to kick out bots, and unfortunately it can't see which ones are actual accidental misclicks

It should let you back in about 10-15 minutes if I remember right
@LemonsSharks

Yep, that's supposed to happen. Camping is there to kick out bots, and unfortunately it can't see which ones are actual accidental misclicks

It should let you back in about 10-15 minutes if I remember right
hWsjkHE.png
@elaendorlien @Starbuck thank you! thats very helpful; I'll be sure to click the dergs next time XD
@elaendorlien @Starbuck thank you! thats very helpful; I'll be sure to click the dergs next time XD
Is it possible to see the code from someone's profile? If you couldn't figure out how to code something for example, could you look at someone's profile code and see it?
Is it possible to see the code from someone's profile? If you couldn't figure out how to code something for example, could you look at someone's profile code and see it?
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
1 2 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 ... 3163 3164