Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Training ((FR RP - OPEN))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Valotoy opened her eyes slowly and smirked, "Congratulations, you caught me." She said sleepily and yawned. "Guess i have to get up now..." But she still lay on the ground.
Valotoy opened her eyes slowly and smirked, "Congratulations, you caught me." She said sleepily and yawned. "Guess i have to get up now..." But she still lay on the ground.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Aureo laughed at the imperial, Holding a claw over her mouth.

"You need help up? Or do you need me to carry you again." She said, Giving a small smirk.

"But hey, at least you can help us practice since me and Keronu are newer to this."
Aureo laughed at the imperial, Holding a claw over her mouth.

"You need help up? Or do you need me to carry you again." She said, Giving a small smirk.

"But hey, at least you can help us practice since me and Keronu are newer to this."
~Reminder to believe in yourself and have a lovely day! May the stars align for you~

divider_by_polarshockka-d8ceg2q.png
Valotoy blinked. "Getting up just seems so much effort. You know how hard it is to get up and go do important stuff, I mean, I don't think I'm really up for all this effort I gotta put into this." She said sarcastically and yawned.
Valotoy blinked. "Getting up just seems so much effort. You know how hard it is to get up and go do important stuff, I mean, I don't think I'm really up for all this effort I gotta put into this." She said sarcastically and yawned.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Aureo stifled back more laughter at the sarcasm.

"Sure, It sure sounds reaallly hard to just get up and do things." She said, smiling to the point where her cheeks most likely hurt.

"Anyway, welcome to the party. We were talking about practicing a bit more and scouting for some more enemies so feel free to give a reminder if you see some."
Aureo stifled back more laughter at the sarcasm.

"Sure, It sure sounds reaallly hard to just get up and do things." She said, smiling to the point where her cheeks most likely hurt.

"Anyway, welcome to the party. We were talking about practicing a bit more and scouting for some more enemies so feel free to give a reminder if you see some."
~Reminder to believe in yourself and have a lovely day! May the stars align for you~

"Oh speaking of which, I think there's an enemy behind you..." Valotoy said, "You can handle it though, its only a pocket mouse." She flicked her tail back and forth and yawned again.
"Oh speaking of which, I think there's an enemy behind you..." Valotoy said, "You can handle it though, its only a pocket mouse." She flicked her tail back and forth and yawned again.
Aureo glanced behind her, noting the small mouse.

"Ah, yeah. It dosen't seem like a big problem." She said approaching the mouse and getting ready to claw at it. Before pouncing she notices a few other mice around the area in the grass.

"Oh, I see they have company.." She said pouncing for a small group in a tall and grassy area, ignoring the one she was originally aiming for in the first place.
Aureo glanced behind her, noting the small mouse.

"Ah, yeah. It dosen't seem like a big problem." She said approaching the mouse and getting ready to claw at it. Before pouncing she notices a few other mice around the area in the grass.

"Oh, I see they have company.." She said pouncing for a small group in a tall and grassy area, ignoring the one she was originally aiming for in the first place.

Keronu whirls around and pounces on a mouse.
Keronu whirls around and pounces on a mouse.
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
Aureo turns towards Kero, and checks for any other enemies before pouncing on another mouse.

"Ah thanks for the help Kero." She says, brushing another mouse off her shoulder and clawing at it.
Aureo turns towards Kero, and checks for any other enemies before pouncing on another mouse.

"Ah thanks for the help Kero." She says, brushing another mouse off her shoulder and clawing at it.

"No problem," Keronu says as he swipes another mouse.
"No problem," Keronu says as he swipes another mouse.
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
Aureo swiped the last mouse that had been around their area before sitting down and taking a small breath break. She then laid all the way down and gazed at the fields before her with all the battling dragons.

"Wow." Aureo sighed, noticing the sun beginning to set on the edge of the field. It paints a slight golden overlay to the bright green.

"Its been great walking with you all if I'm honest, I've gotten a lot of experience today with fighting." She said, turning to the other dragons and giving a small smile.
Aureo swiped the last mouse that had been around their area before sitting down and taking a small breath break. She then laid all the way down and gazed at the fields before her with all the battling dragons.

"Wow." Aureo sighed, noticing the sun beginning to set on the edge of the field. It paints a slight golden overlay to the bright green.

"Its been great walking with you all if I'm honest, I've gotten a lot of experience today with fighting." She said, turning to the other dragons and giving a small smile.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7