Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Training ((FR RP - OPEN))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"Same! I mean, I'm new to battling." Keronu says cheerfully
"Same! I mean, I'm new to battling." Keronu says cheerfully
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
"I've noticed.." Said Valotoy, with an amused expresion on her face. "I've got some experience in battling, but I'm no good at teaching, I'll help as best I can."
"I've noticed.." Said Valotoy, with an amused expresion on her face. "I've got some experience in battling, but I'm no good at teaching, I'll help as best I can."
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
((@FutureChiken @Gulfstream @ProwlerBC))

Aureo beamed at the other dragons, turning around to sojirio to ask about joining them.

"Yay, and its alright if your new like me. We can learn from each other I hope." She said now turning them them as walking away...

"Follow me, if you'd like. I'm just getting someone else!"
((@FutureChiken @Gulfstream @ProwlerBC))

Aureo beamed at the other dragons, turning around to sojirio to ask about joining them.

"Yay, and its alright if your new like me. We can learn from each other I hope." She said now turning them them as walking away...

"Follow me, if you'd like. I'm just getting someone else!"
~Reminder to believe in yourself and have a lovely day! May the stars align for you~

divider_by_polarshockka-d8ceg2q.png
"Right cool...just..gonna take a quick nap," Valotoy said lazily and curled up on the ground with a pleased sigh. Within seconds she fell fast asleep. Naps. She loved naps.
"Right cool...just..gonna take a quick nap," Valotoy said lazily and curled up on the ground with a pleased sigh. Within seconds she fell fast asleep. Naps. She loved naps.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Keronu looked back at her. "Should we wake her up? She could be ambushed here." He asked Aureo.
Keronu looked back at her. "Should we wake her up? She could be ambushed here." He asked Aureo.
((@Gulfstream))

"...Probably, but I don't think she'd be too happy" she said, turning to the other dragon.

"Of course, I don't think they'd like another ambush of mice either." She chuckled
((@Gulfstream))

"...Probably, but I don't think she'd be too happy" she said, turning to the other dragon.

"Of course, I don't think they'd like another ambush of mice either." She chuckled
~Reminder to believe in yourself and have a lovely day! May the stars align for you~

"Um, ok. Can....can you wake her up?" Keronu asks nervously. "She was a bit annoyed at me earlier for the whole tackling her thing so can you do it?"
"Um, ok. Can....can you wake her up?" Keronu asks nervously. "She was a bit annoyed at me earlier for the whole tackling her thing so can you do it?"
(( @Gulfstream @FutureChiken ))

Aureo nodded, her smile fading a bit.

“Ah, sure. I’ll try not to jump on her either.” She says with a slight smirk now turning over to walk towards the imperial.

Tapping them on the snout lightly, aureo tried to be as non-annoying as possible.

“Um excuse me, but I guess if you’re coming with us you might want to nap a bit later. They’re great but not great for fighting”
(( @Gulfstream @FutureChiken ))

Aureo nodded, her smile fading a bit.

“Ah, sure. I’ll try not to jump on her either.” She says with a slight smirk now turning over to walk towards the imperial.

Tapping them on the snout lightly, aureo tried to be as non-annoying as possible.

“Um excuse me, but I guess if you’re coming with us you might want to nap a bit later. They’re great but not great for fighting”

Valotoy grumbled and rolled over on her other side, still snoozing away. She was an incredibly lazy dragon, and she had also stayed up late last night for some extra additional training. The imperial still lay there, even though she did want to train with some company. She was tired.
Valotoy grumbled and rolled over on her other side, still snoozing away. She was an incredibly lazy dragon, and she had also stayed up late last night for some extra additional training. The imperial still lay there, even though she did want to train with some company. She was tired.
((@FutureChiken))

Aureo sighed, with an audible 'hrm' resorting to another idea.

"Alright then, If you insist..." She said, Snuffing her self under the dragon and picking them up on her back.

"There we go, Problem solved." Aureo beamed, familiarizing herself with the weight of the imperial.
((@FutureChiken))

Aureo sighed, with an audible 'hrm' resorting to another idea.

"Alright then, If you insist..." She said, Snuffing her self under the dragon and picking them up on her back.

"There we go, Problem solved." Aureo beamed, familiarizing herself with the weight of the imperial.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7