Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Burning question about shoes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My parents wear their shoes around indoors, but I hate doing it for some reason, so I'm the only one who doesn't.

Possibly because I used to get blamed for leaving footprints on the floor, and it was never me, so I just started to take off my shoes as soon as I got inside to show it wasn't?
My parents wear their shoes around indoors, but I hate doing it for some reason, so I'm the only one who doesn't.

Possibly because I used to get blamed for leaving footprints on the floor, and it was never me, so I just started to take off my shoes as soon as I got inside to show it wasn't?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
i come home and i scuttle through the kitchen and i scuttle to the closet and i kick em off! or sometimes i scuttle all the way to my room and my room's closet and k i c k e m o f f
but if its THAT pair of shoes i scuttle to the couch and pull them off because they're aggravating.. well sometime when im feeling stronk i kick em off
i come home and i scuttle through the kitchen and i scuttle to the closet and i kick em off! or sometimes i scuttle all the way to my room and my room's closet and k i c k e m o f f
but if its THAT pair of shoes i scuttle to the couch and pull them off because they're aggravating.. well sometime when im feeling stronk i kick em off
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
I always take my shoes off when inside, so does my whole family. Seems really weird that some people don't take their shoes off when they go inside.
I always take my shoes off when inside, so does my whole family. Seems really weird that some people don't take their shoes off when they go inside.
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
you take em off at the door, put them on a mat, coat closet or a small space near the stairs, and you can walk in socks, slippers or barefoot.
you take em off at the door, put them on a mat, coat closet or a small space near the stairs, and you can walk in socks, slippers or barefoot.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
take them off. at our own house and at everybody else's too, it's just something that people seem to do around here? i've never met anyone who wears shoes indoors. Most households (including ours) actually have guest slippers they offer so your feet don't get cold when you take your shoes off.
and we have both a mat and a shoe rack at our door so we leave them there o:
take them off. at our own house and at everybody else's too, it's just something that people seem to do around here? i've never met anyone who wears shoes indoors. Most households (including ours) actually have guest slippers they offer so your feet don't get cold when you take your shoes off.
and we have both a mat and a shoe rack at our door so we leave them there o:
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Depends - after a day's work I like to get my workboots off my feet. But if I have only been out for a bit and I'm wearing comfy shoes I tend to tramp around the house with them on like the slob I am.
Depends - after a day's work I like to get my workboots off my feet. But if I have only been out for a bit and I'm wearing comfy shoes I tend to tramp around the house with them on like the slob I am.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
[quote name="Piglette" date="2018-11-25 09:41:41" ] Shoes are absolutely NOT allowed in our house, nor in almost any other house we visit. Religious reasons. Shoes will be neatly lined up outside the house in a row. Everyone is barefoot inside the house. If we want to keep our feet warm we wear socks. I love being barefoot though. I feel so airy and free. [/quote] But what if it rains or snows..., then what do you do???
Piglette wrote on 2018-11-25 09:41:41:
Shoes are absolutely NOT allowed in our house, nor in almost any other house we visit. Religious reasons. Shoes will be neatly lined up outside the house in a row. Everyone is barefoot inside the house. If we want to keep our feet warm we wear socks.

I love being barefoot though. I feel so airy and free.

But what if it rains or snows..., then what do you do???
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
Tbh I usually forget to
Tbh I usually forget to
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I always do. It keeps the carpet cleaner, and shoes/socks are uncomfy anyway so if taking them off is an option I'm doing it. We just put them by the door on a little mat. We tell people who come over to take them off, too.

Growing up though my parents would wear their shoes in the house all the time. I never got why, I thought they were weird for doing that.
I always do. It keeps the carpet cleaner, and shoes/socks are uncomfy anyway so if taking them off is an option I'm doing it. We just put them by the door on a little mat. We tell people who come over to take them off, too.

Growing up though my parents would wear their shoes in the house all the time. I never got why, I thought they were weird for doing that.
I take off my shoes when im in my room. Very rarely, I’ll take them off before I enter my house if my feet really hurt.
I take off my shoes when im in my room. Very rarely, I’ll take them off before I enter my house if my feet really hurt.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7