Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i just deleted every picture on my phone
1 2 3 4
I wish I could do this. I'm so tempted.

I'm going to do it.
I wish I could do this. I'm so tempted.

I'm going to do it.
xe/xyr/xem
Every time I delete a picture from my phone, I replace it with 5 more images. ahaha
Every time I delete a picture from my phone, I replace it with 5 more images. ahaha

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
[quote name="@Barrypaws" date="2018-11-24 20:47:50" ] [quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2018-11-24 20:14:19" ] I can't do that cause I have pictures of my dead dog on my phone :) I just killed all of your moods. [/quote] ok edgelord [/quote] all jokes aside this kinda hurt cause it's true and he meant a lot to me
@Barrypaws wrote on 2018-11-24 20:47:50:
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2018-11-24 20:14:19:
I can't do that cause I have pictures of my dead dog on my phone :) I just killed all of your moods.
ok edgelord
all jokes aside this kinda hurt cause it's true and he meant a lot to me
Hello LGBT Community
im so glad ive inspired so many people, be free my children
I have over a thousand pictures of my ex,, damn

help me
I have over a thousand pictures of my ex,, damn

help me
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
I wish I could do that but a lot of pictures hold sentimental value to me...
I wish I could do that but a lot of pictures hold sentimental value to me...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2018-11-24 21:21:57" ] [quote name="@Barrypaws" date="2018-11-24 20:47:50" ] [quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2018-11-24 20:14:19" ] I can't do that cause I have pictures of my dead dog on my phone :) I just killed all of your moods. [/quote] ok edgelord [/quote] all jokes aside this kinda hurt cause it's true and he meant a lot to me [quote name="Barrypaws" date="2018-11-24 21:28:22" ] im so glad ive inspired so many people, be free my children [/quote] [/quote] yeah I bet yeehawbuckaroo is really inspired to delete the picture of the dog she loved
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2018-11-24 21:21:57:
@Barrypaws wrote on 2018-11-24 20:47:50:
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2018-11-24 20:14:19:
I can't do that cause I have pictures of my dead dog on my phone :) I just killed all of your moods.
ok edgelord
all jokes aside this kinda hurt cause it's true and he meant a lot to me
Barrypaws wrote on 2018-11-24 21:28:22:
yeah I bet yeehawbuckaroo is really inspired to delete the picture of the dog she loved

akueye3.png
@Knoxxi
no offense but 1. they were 100% not at all required to post here they couldve 100% ignored this thread and 2. the "I just killed all of your moods" was not at all welcome and edgy as hell
@Knoxxi
no offense but 1. they were 100% not at all required to post here they couldve 100% ignored this thread and 2. the "I just killed all of your moods" was not at all welcome and edgy as hell
@MaplesHaiku
you could always store them somewhere? I have a private tumblr acct that I just use as photo storage
@MaplesHaiku
you could always store them somewhere? I have a private tumblr acct that I just use as photo storage
[quote name="Barrypaws" date="2018-11-25 09:16:59" ] @/Knoxxi no offense but 1. they were 100% not at all required to post here they couldve 100% ignored this thread and 2. the "I just killed all of your moods" was not at all welcome and edgy as hell [/quote] Sorry to barge in or anything, but you could have just told me to delete my post. I'm not trying to start any fights at all, in fact that's the opposite of what I want to do. I mean, calling me an edgelord for mentioning my dog who I cried for three months over kind of hurt my feelings. I would have definitely deleted my post if you would have asked me to instead of straight up calling me an edgelord. Once again, I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just confronting you about the whole situation.
Barrypaws wrote on 2018-11-25 09:16:59:
@/Knoxxi
Sorry to barge in or anything, but you could have just told me to delete my post. I'm not trying to start any fights at all, in fact that's the opposite of what I want to do. I mean, calling me an edgelord for mentioning my dog who I cried for three months over kind of hurt my feelings. I would have definitely deleted my post if you would have asked me to instead of straight up calling me an edgelord. Once again, I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just confronting you about the whole situation.
Hello LGBT Community
1 2 3 4