Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i just deleted every picture on my phone
1 2 3 4
@Luvia

Try making separate Google accounts (free) and uploading photos to there from your phones. Once you both have done so, you can clean out your phones and not worry about the iCloud issue. You can't just separate iCloud devices. Also check phone settings after you've fixed the photos and put them in google, and make sure they are separate accounts there too. You won't need to backup photos to iCloud anymore.
@Luvia

Try making separate Google accounts (free) and uploading photos to there from your phones. Once you both have done so, you can clean out your phones and not worry about the iCloud issue. You can't just separate iCloud devices. Also check phone settings after you've fixed the photos and put them in google, and make sure they are separate accounts there too. You won't need to backup photos to iCloud anymore.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I would, but since I’m too worried about depleting my bank account of all money I have saved on virtual games, I’m not comfortable doing it. It happened once a long time ago, and I don’t want to risk it again, I don’t trust myself with virtual games.

I mean I have a gmail account of my own, BUT it’s strictly used for Pokémon Go, and I’m not using it for anything important for my own good.
I would, but since I’m too worried about depleting my bank account of all money I have saved on virtual games, I’m not comfortable doing it. It happened once a long time ago, and I don’t want to risk it again, I don’t trust myself with virtual games.

I mean I have a gmail account of my own, BUT it’s strictly used for Pokémon Go, and I’m not using it for anything important for my own good.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvia

Well, you can at least try it for your photos. I get the iCloud / game situation though. Up to you obviously but that'd be safer for everyone.
@Luvia

Well, you can at least try it for your photos. I get the iCloud / game situation though. Up to you obviously but that'd be safer for everyone.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
1 2 3 4