Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31
@aloeboi
@EgoLobster

I just checked out the calculator, and it's an awesome idea and really cool of you to do, but i noticed that some prices are wrong? i put in coatl, and it added 15000 instead of the 25000
and it doesn't have the thing for gene pairs either, but i don't know if you forgot or just haven't gotten to it yet
i really hope i don't sound mean or anything, just thought i'd inform you that some of it isn't completely right
i really love the idea tho, and i'd love to use it once it's complete and everything^^
@aloeboi
@EgoLobster

I just checked out the calculator, and it's an awesome idea and really cool of you to do, but i noticed that some prices are wrong? i put in coatl, and it added 15000 instead of the 25000
and it doesn't have the thing for gene pairs either, but i don't know if you forgot or just haven't gotten to it yet
i really hope i don't sound mean or anything, just thought i'd inform you that some of it isn't completely right
i really love the idea tho, and i'd love to use it once it's complete and everything^^
VBvWbv1.png
eswSnrS.png
bYt72YT.png
PRICTGJ.png
ckAgcPc.png
Hello!
Feel free to dm me if you wanna chat!

I'm pretty chill and some of my favorite things are: Games, animals, art and collecting

dEe2UrM.png
6OezIjj.png
3B15OeM.png
4kekx4D.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Eollyn
Aloe said it's unfinished; but I'm sure it'll work soon! You didn't sound rude at all; if people don't give feedback on anything then nothing could improve or be fixed, right? I'm sure Aloe appreciates it very much!
Meanwhile, feel free to just use the pricing guide on your own with a regular calculator, it may not be as fast but it should be a good improvisation until Aloe finishes the calculator!

(Again @aloeboi thanks so much! I used to be proficient in Scratch coding and seeing the dedication you put in really makes me feel happy. I've moved on to things like html, python, and java, which since you seem to know how to use Scratch pretty well I'd recommend you learn soon! Again mate, words can't describe my thanks. You've really done a great job!)
@Eollyn
Aloe said it's unfinished; but I'm sure it'll work soon! You didn't sound rude at all; if people don't give feedback on anything then nothing could improve or be fixed, right? I'm sure Aloe appreciates it very much!
Meanwhile, feel free to just use the pricing guide on your own with a regular calculator, it may not be as fast but it should be a good improvisation until Aloe finishes the calculator!

(Again @aloeboi thanks so much! I used to be proficient in Scratch coding and seeing the dedication you put in really makes me feel happy. I've moved on to things like html, python, and java, which since you seem to know how to use Scratch pretty well I'd recommend you learn soon! Again mate, words can't describe my thanks. You've really done a great job!)
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Eollyn @EgoLobster Yup I'm not finished yet but I'll tell you when : ).

And no prob, ego :))
@Eollyn @EgoLobster Yup I'm not finished yet but I'll tell you when : ).

And no prob, ego :))
z94dN7V.pngArzTPKk.png
hey there, I'm aloe
SwzF6AG.pngezf8Hvc.pngn2KAtNd.pngtumblr_inline_o7gckj4nHT1tq4no7_100.png
@lightningclanlc
@lightningclanlc
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
This is legitimately such a lovely and helpful thread, thank you kind OP!!! :')
This is legitimately such a lovely and helpful thread, thank you kind OP!!! :')
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
@Gymnopaedy No worries! Glad I managed to give ye a hand! I know it's something some people have trouble with, so I figured I might as well try to help out. (:
@Gymnopaedy No worries! Glad I managed to give ye a hand! I know it's something some people have trouble with, so I figured I might as well try to help out. (:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Kinda new to this...what would be a good price for this? http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470273/47027236_350.png?mtime=W_QpGQACixQ

The link shows the pic of the dragon in question.

Level 1
Imperial Female
Hatch day
Nov 20, 2018 (2 days)

Primary Denim Skink
Secondary Cerulean Spinner
Tertiary Pumpkin Runes
Eye Type Arcane Common

Kinda new to this...what would be a good price for this? http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470273/47027236_350.png?mtime=W_QpGQACixQ

The link shows the pic of the dragon in question.

Level 1
Imperial Female
Hatch day
Nov 20, 2018 (2 days)

Primary Denim Skink
Secondary Cerulean Spinner
Tertiary Pumpkin Runes
Eye Type Arcane Common

@EgoLobster

Do you mind if i slap this in my sig so i can find it easier, and so other people can find it?
@EgoLobster

Do you mind if i slap this in my sig so i can find it easier, and so other people can find it?
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=375640&tab=dragon&did=46983047
Anyone know the price of her? also if you want her send me a trade
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=375640&tab=dragon&did=46983047
Anyone know the price of her? also if you want her send me a trade
iONDRw3.jpg
@Ashle , your link does not work.
@SubTerror you can use the link to the calculator on the 1st page
@Ashle , your link does not work.
@SubTerror you can use the link to the calculator on the 1st page
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png