Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Copper Cave Subspecies Sales Hub
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@SturmScale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46557823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465579/46557823_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this guy still or I'll be getting my friend to breed them again soon as the parents are able to nest again if you want to wait.
@SturmScale

46557823_350.png

I have this guy still or I'll be getting my friend to breed them again soon as the parents are able to nest again if you want to wait.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten I'd love to snag that WC if SturmScale doesn't want it. I'll wait to see what they say though. c:
@Rosekitten I'd love to snag that WC if SturmScale doesn't want it. I'll wait to see what they say though. c:
@InkDash

okes :3 if they do, then like I said I plan to breed the parents again through a friends lair. Eventually I'll have a pair that produces them to always be copper or at least have better genes.. XD
@InkDash

okes :3 if they do, then like I said I plan to breed the parents again through a friends lair. Eventually I'll have a pair that produces them to always be copper or at least have better genes.. XD
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
The last of his line, as I've sold his parents, who've generated many a cave dragon. 25000 t or 25 g or a combination, please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46510043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465101/46510043_350.png[/img] [/url] General Pinglist All Sales and Updates @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Alphazi @smeen @UseTheWord @Rosekitten @Catkinstarchild @ffloof @SomethingSmarmy @Shikyoken @Caecus @nuuskamuikkunen @CityTurtle @kurifurinkan @Teletraan @Rowanhart @Solderwings @CdrPhoenix @humbledarkmage @DracoLeo @sturmscale @HimeChan @Jaspernoir XXY Dragons Only Copper/Copper/X @Meowruff @triblobyte @Crassula @Benuyka @RoyalSorceress (Primal Eyes) @SadMaki XXY @Meowruff @triblobyte @Crassula @Benuyka @RoyalSorceress (Primal Eyes) @SadMaki
The last of his line, as I've sold his parents, who've generated many a cave dragon.
25000 t or 25 g or a combination, please.

46510043_350.png

General Pinglist
All Sales and Updates

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@Alphazi
@smeen
@UseTheWord
@Rosekitten
@Catkinstarchild
@ffloof
@SomethingSmarmy
@Shikyoken
@Caecus
@nuuskamuikkunen
@CityTurtle
@kurifurinkan
@Teletraan
@Rowanhart
@Solderwings
@CdrPhoenix
@humbledarkmage
@DracoLeo
@sturmscale
@HimeChan
@Jaspernoir
XXY Dragons Only
Copper/Copper/X
@Meowruff @triblobyte @Crassula @Benuyka @RoyalSorceress (Primal Eyes) @SadMaki
XXY
@Meowruff
@triblobyte
@Crassula
@Benuyka
@RoyalSorceress (Primal Eyes)
@SadMaki
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst

I'm interested in buying him, may I send a Crossroads trade?
@Zaratyst

I'm interested in buying him, may I send a Crossroads trade?
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
@SadMaki yes, please. I should have included that in my post! :) Thanks
@SadMaki yes, please. I should have included that in my post! :) Thanks
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@rosekitten

He will do! How much are you asking for him?
@rosekitten

He will do! How much are you asking for him?
nudX0O8.png
@SturmScale

I was asking at the least 13k - 15k for the hatchlings to help pay for the gene change once I complete the pair (I hope the next breed or two it'll be finished finally... <3 )
@SturmScale

I was asking at the least 13k - 15k for the hatchlings to help pay for the gene change once I complete the pair (I hope the next breed or two it'll be finished finally... <3 )
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@rosekitten that's a little or of my price range for a non compliant derg... Ill have to pass
@rosekitten that's a little or of my price range for a non compliant derg... Ill have to pass
nudX0O8.png
@SturmScale

I was charging that cause they are more or less the color range of my planned project. Once I get the breeding pair together the hatchlings are going to cost more. Charging any less and I could exalt them for more heh.

But I can let you know when I get the breeding pair.
@SturmScale

I was charging that cause they are more or less the color range of my planned project. Once I get the breeding pair together the hatchlings are going to cost more. Charging any less and I could exalt them for more heh.

But I can let you know when I get the breeding pair.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31