Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wastes to Wonders - Paperclip Challenge
1 2
@TwilightStars [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=43013834][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/430139/43013834p.png[/img][/url] [i]"Oi, wanna trade your feathers n' skulls for this book? Ain't got no need in references, my sister has it all in her head memorized! But I sure can use some supplies for crafting..."[/i] [item=Studious Healer's Reference ] LAH: 7900t/8g.
@TwilightStars
43013834p.png
"Oi, wanna trade your feathers n' skulls for this book? Ain't got no need in references, my sister has it all in her head memorized! But I sure can use some supplies for crafting..."

Studious Healer's Reference
LAH: 7900t/8g.
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
@CactusElixir Seems to be a good trade, I'll accept! Sending CR <3
@CactusElixir Seems to be a good trade, I'll accept! Sending CR <3
@TwilightStars I've got an extra [item=cosmo gecko] lying around, care to trade?
@TwilightStars

I've got an extra Cosmo Gecko lying around, care to trade?
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Lela125 Oof I forgot to update the front post. You're trading for [item=studious healer's reference], just checking that you know this? If so, yes, I definitely will trade! ----- Also, by the way: @Sorrendragon @mayanaz Welp. I completely forgot to ping you yesterday. Well, FINALLY I've made some progress. [item=green birdskull headdress] for [item=studious healer's reference]. And if all goes well, [item=studious healer's reference] for [item=cosmo gecko]
@Lela125 Oof I forgot to update the front post. You're trading for Studious Healer's Reference , just checking that you know this?

If so, yes, I definitely will trade!

Also, by the way:
@Sorrendragon @mayanaz

Welp. I completely forgot to ping you yesterday.

Well, FINALLY I've made some progress. Green Birdskull Headdress for Studious Healer's Reference . And if all goes well, Studious Healer's Reference for Cosmo Gecko
yay! You're doing great. Keep it up :)
yay! You're doing great. Keep it up :)
x5IhgMc.png
:)
:)
1 2