Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MiiR ~ Peacock Coatls
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
@miirshroom could I get added to the pinglist for Gator Skin Snapper M Gem in case you reprint it?
@miirshroom could I get added to the pinglist for Gator Skin Snapper M Gem in case you reprint it?
@miirshroom

I love your work! I just grabbed the copy of Mellea Mushrooms you had on the AH, it's just what this guy needed.

Could I be added to your general pinglist?
@miirshroom

I love your work! I just grabbed the copy of Mellea Mushrooms you had on the AH, it's just what this guy needed.

Could I be added to your general pinglist?
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
@miirshroom all copies are gone. D: Please ping me if you print more.
@miirshroom all copies are gone. D: Please ping me if you print more.
@miirshroom Ping me too!
@miirshroom Ping me too!
[center]pinglists updated @BlackMistress ah, that's delightful! The green-on-brown colour combo is one of my favourites for these accents. @Iridaceae Looks great, like mushrooms growing on a tree! @amberrosalie @nika I do have one copy remaining of the Jade for now, or I also have submitted the Parda Peacock version (see below) if either of you are interested in that one instead. I am planning to print 10 copies for each of the 8 variant colours first, and then after that I'll get into reprints! Previews of the next 2 Peacock Coatl accents submitted (will probably receive in 3-5 days) Parda Peacock [img]https://i.imgur.com/bbYmrrY.png[/img] Pale Peacock [img]https://i.imgur.com/aLIuKao.png[/img][/center]
pinglists updated

@BlackMistress ah, that's delightful! The green-on-brown colour combo is one of my favourites for these accents.

@Iridaceae Looks great, like mushrooms growing on a tree!

@amberrosalie @nika I do have one copy remaining of the Jade for now, or I also have submitted the Parda Peacock version (see below) if either of you are interested in that one instead. I am planning to print 10 copies for each of the 8 variant colours first, and then after that I'll get into reprints!

Previews of the next 2 Peacock Coatl accents submitted
(will probably receive in 3-5 days)

Parda Peacock
bbYmrrY.png

Pale Peacock
aLIuKao.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
I'm so happy to see your shop active again! <3 May I please be added to your general pinglist?
I'm so happy to see your shop active again! <3 May I please be added to your general pinglist?
hJWOfQK.png
@miirshroom I'd love to grab that last copy of Jade if I could?

Not so much after the other colour you have there, but could I please be added to your general pinglist so I can come back for the others and have a peek? :)
@miirshroom I'd love to grab that last copy of Jade if I could?

Not so much after the other colour you have there, but could I please be added to your general pinglist so I can come back for the others and have a peek? :)
@Gryphoness Yep, shop is revived at least until I'm done with the peacocks, and probably also some reprints. Not sure yet if I'll get into making any other new things!

@amberrosalie Sure thing, and I've set up a private auction for the jade auction.
@Gryphoness Yep, shop is revived at least until I'm done with the peacocks, and probably also some reprints. Not sure yet if I'll get into making any other new things!

@amberrosalie Sure thing, and I've set up a private auction for the jade auction.
@miirshroom
The Parda Peacock Accent looks so beautiful *.*
Could I get a slot?
@miirshroom
The Parda Peacock Accent looks so beautiful *.*
Could I get a slot?
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
@BlackMistress I received the copies today and put up most on the AH for 500 gems! If you buy one directly from there, please let me know, otherwise I can hold a copy for you for up to a week.
@BlackMistress I received the copies today and put up most on the AH for 500 gems! If you buy one directly from there, please let me know, otherwise I can hold a copy for you for up to a week.
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116