Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Going away, all free to good homes :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@xxDoxxie
Sure, I'll see what I can do. :)
@xxDoxxie
Sure, I'll see what I can do. :)
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
@SnakeyEm
Sorry, I never did much Colisium when I played, and I gave my one away. But i can give you some familiars. :)
@SnakeyEm
Sorry, I never did much Colisium when I played, and I gave my one away. But i can give you some familiars. :)
@Magmaxu
Sure! :)
@Magmaxu
Sure! :)
@TradesterGriffyn
Sorry, Yukie isn't avaluable any more. If there's any one else you'd like though, don't be shy to ask! :)
@TradesterGriffyn
Sorry, Yukie isn't avaluable any more. If there's any one else you'd like though, don't be shy to ask! :)
@ghrowl
Well, you see, that's what I started out doing, but after awhile I realized that I probably wasn't gonna be coming back. And if I ever did, it would be a long time from now most likely, and I think I'd actually want to basically start over. :)
@ghrowl
Well, you see, that's what I started out doing, but after awhile I realized that I probably wasn't gonna be coming back. And if I ever did, it would be a long time from now most likely, and I think I'd actually want to basically start over. :)
Could I Get Shadow, Obsidian & Sirius ? Also Any Baldwin Items ?

Edit : With All The Familiars & Apparel, Ok I'm A Hoader
Could I Get Shadow, Obsidian & Sirius ? Also Any Baldwin Items ?

Edit : With All The Familiars & Apparel, Ok I'm A Hoader
@WillowWolfie
Thank you Willow, you're very kind. :))

I'd love if we could meet up in SoD! That'd be great if you could PM me your friend code. :)

I'll send you some things now. :)
@WillowWolfie
Thank you Willow, you're very kind. :))

I'd love if we could meet up in SoD! That'd be great if you could PM me your friend code. :)

I'll send you some things now. :)
@haliana omg it sucks so much that you're leaving :( I'll miss you!!
Could I please have Spyler? And if you have any cool clothes hanging about i wouldnt object to them :)
Hope to see you about sometime!
@haliana omg it sucks so much that you're leaving :( I'll miss you!!
Could I please have Spyler? And if you have any cool clothes hanging about i wouldnt object to them :)
Hope to see you about sometime!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.giftumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@haliana thanks!
@haliana thanks!
Are Gwenevere, Sirius, and Hunter still available? I'm interested in giving them a good home.

@haliana
Are Gwenevere, Sirius, and Hunter still available? I'm interested in giving them a good home.

@haliana
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10