Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Going away, all free to good homes :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Haliana

I don't understand why you want to give away all your dragons and items, if you come back in a year or so.. then you will have to start all over, I mean just stop playing if you don't want to play, the dragons aren't going to die or anything =)

I am constantly stopping for a little while then i come back, then stop, etc, etc.
But have fun wherever you go!! =)
@Haliana

I don't understand why you want to give away all your dragons and items, if you come back in a year or so.. then you will have to start all over, I mean just stop playing if you don't want to play, the dragons aren't going to die or anything =)

I am constantly stopping for a little while then i come back, then stop, etc, etc.
But have fun wherever you go!! =)
@Haliana Oh, Hal... So sorry you're leaving. I even bought a dragon with the colours specified on your wishlist for you, to surprise you if you came back... But I guess since you're leaving FR, you won't want him anymore. :( I guess I'll just have to keep him and give him a good home in the meanwhile. ;) Have fun playing- ...Wait, you're playing SOD? I have a very inactive account on there, actually. I'll PM you the friend code of my user account if you want. We might be able to find each other! Anyways, a few little items that I wouldn't mind taking... if that's okay with you. (I would take dragons - but my lair is full XD) [item=Phoenix] [item=Slight Eyewing] [item=Tricolor Yapper] [item=Sludge Sifter] [item=Voltaic Ambassador] [skin=16380] [item=Ferocious banner] [item=Deadeye's Quiver] [item=Brutal Headdress] ...as well as insects and plants. Any amount of insects and plants. Just click on random ones, select random amounts and send them. I honestly don't care how much. :) Again, I'll miss you. If you ever start playing again (and I'm still active) I'll be happy to help you start back up.
@Haliana

Oh, Hal... So sorry you're leaving. I even bought a dragon with the colours specified on your wishlist for you, to surprise you if you came back... But I guess since you're leaving FR, you won't want him anymore. :(
I guess I'll just have to keep him and give him a good home in the meanwhile. ;)

Have fun playing-

...Wait, you're playing SOD? I have a very inactive account on there, actually. I'll PM you the friend code of my user account if you want. We might be able to find each other!

Anyways, a few little items that I wouldn't mind taking... if that's okay with you.

(I would take dragons - but my lair is full XD)

Phoenix Slight Eyewing Tricolor Yapper Sludge Sifter Voltaic Ambassador Ferocious Banner Deadeye's Quiver Brutal Headdress

...as well as insects and plants. Any amount of insects and plants. Just click on random ones, select random amounts and send them. I honestly don't care how much. :)

Again, I'll miss you. If you ever start playing again (and I'm still active) I'll be happy to help you start back up.
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
@Haliana if Ancel is still available I'd love to have him
@Haliana if Ancel is still available I'd love to have him
:0: spyler maybe?? @Haliana thanks c:
:0: spyler maybe?? @Haliana thanks c:
forgot.png
@haliana

Could I have Yukie and his things? I love his outfit <3. Any extra apparel is welcome as well! I also reallt like shadow, but just Yukie is okay if you don’t wanna give me both!
@haliana

Could I have Yukie and his things? I love his outfit <3. Any extra apparel is welcome as well! I also reallt like shadow, but just Yukie is okay if you don’t wanna give me both!
@Heuwiak
I'll send you Nilaan now. :)
@Heuwiak
I'll send you Nilaan now. :)
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
@Argentleif
Of course! :)
@Argentleif
Of course! :)
@laurastylinson
I'm not sure how to check your bestiary. xD
@laurastylinson
I'm not sure how to check your bestiary. xD
@DiMA
Sure! I always have trouble finding something to say to people I see leaving as well, you're not alone. xD
@DiMA
Sure! I always have trouble finding something to say to people I see leaving as well, you're not alone. xD
@Haliana could I have sirius? I have a female guardian that he would be adorable with I think :)
@Haliana could I have sirius? I have a female guardian that he would be adorable with I think :)
If you need to talk to me in the forums, Please ping me!
zYoH4y0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10