Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RoR HM! FUNGIRL run 4!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
So pretty :)
So pretty :)
Y3kY2LN.png
It looks great! I hope it gets accepted!
It looks great! I hope it gets accepted!
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
Really hope it gets approved, I love it.
Really hope it gets approved, I love it.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Massif
ahhh but its dirt! not flesh, definitely not flesh. i just submitted it, so we might as well see if it passes?
@Massif
ahhh but its dirt! not flesh, definitely not flesh. i just submitted it, so we might as well see if it passes?
qPHFGW5.png
So excited!
So excited!
Old and weird
Looks good!
Looks good!
CS0nkUR.png
@Thardus @Shian @Antigen @eateries @Mangusto @Faileas @Mumtup @andersbegabt @Massif

hey guys, i have good news! turns out FUNGIRL (final name btw) is actually an accent, so i'm getting a refund for the 10-print skin blueprint so i can buy a 10-print accent bp instead. and that means you all get some money back! yay! now i just gotta go do math n figure out how much i owe y'all.
additionally, i think this means it will go through this time, and will be prioritized once i re-submit so we won't have to wait as long. yay!

so the new price is 500g, so you all get 200g back! yay for you! i think i'll send y'all ur money once i send the accent over.

and andersbegabt, tell me here what ratio of g/t you want back, you payed 300kt and 350g originally.

@Thardus @Shian @Antigen @eateries @Mangusto @Faileas @Mumtup @andersbegabt @Massif

hey guys, i have good news! turns out FUNGIRL (final name btw) is actually an accent, so i'm getting a refund for the 10-print skin blueprint so i can buy a 10-print accent bp instead. and that means you all get some money back! yay! now i just gotta go do math n figure out how much i owe y'all.
additionally, i think this means it will go through this time, and will be prioritized once i re-submit so we won't have to wait as long. yay!

so the new price is 500g, so you all get 200g back! yay for you! i think i'll send y'all ur money once i send the accent over.

and andersbegabt, tell me here what ratio of g/t you want back, you payed 300kt and 350g originally.

qPHFGW5.png
Yays! *u*
Yays! *u*
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Aviose

This is exciting! Love the new name. That sounds quite promising about the accent being accepted. It's a gorgeous accent and I can't wait for it to be printed!
@Aviose

This is exciting! Love the new name. That sounds quite promising about the accent being accepted. It's a gorgeous accent and I can't wait for it to be printed!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Aviose: Wow. I am really glad that is now printed. :-)
I paid 50:50 I mean, so I get 50:50 back. I am bad with maths so late in the night (here)... xD
@Aviose: Wow. I am really glad that is now printed. :-)
I paid 50:50 I mean, so I get 50:50 back. I am bad with maths so late in the night (here)... xD
IGfzYju.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18