Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60
( @FluffyGlacier I responded to your character on page 32, I'm not sure if you saw, you don't have to respond if you have to her plans for your character though)

Sorrel watched, as she often did, as the conflict played out, offering no mitigating words, nor adding her opinion on the conflict. She simply frowned and waited for the conflict to pass before speaking up. "Well then," she growled, glancing at both, "I thought we came here to train, not throw childish insults,". She had no real opinions on the argument itself, but the fact that it was cutting into her time did annoy her.

"You didn't think I actaully wanted to go study, did you?" Clara asked tilting her head. Outside of her father's gaze the girl seamed entirely different. She wore an awkward, mischievous grin. She looks less rebellious teen and more child just given the slightest taste of freedom. "We can go to the library if you want though," she added after a moment, seaming as though she felt she may have insulted the other girl, "but we don't actaully have to,".
( @FluffyGlacier I responded to your character on page 32, I'm not sure if you saw, you don't have to respond if you have to her plans for your character though)

Sorrel watched, as she often did, as the conflict played out, offering no mitigating words, nor adding her opinion on the conflict. She simply frowned and waited for the conflict to pass before speaking up. "Well then," she growled, glancing at both, "I thought we came here to train, not throw childish insults,". She had no real opinions on the argument itself, but the fact that it was cutting into her time did annoy her.

"You didn't think I actaully wanted to go study, did you?" Clara asked tilting her head. Outside of her father's gaze the girl seamed entirely different. She wore an awkward, mischievous grin. She looks less rebellious teen and more child just given the slightest taste of freedom. "We can go to the library if you want though," she added after a moment, seaming as though she felt she may have insulted the other girl, "but we don't actaully have to,".
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
“Oh....I...uh...yeah..yeah...I thought you really....wanted to.” She stuttered, knitting her pure white eyebrows. The princess looked like a horse set free to pasture after spending hours in his stall. Reaching up and grabbing her kinky hair, she pulled it around, trying to hide her blush. Slipping off of Hermes, Liz looked slightly conflicted. “ But....why did..you um...say...you wanted to before?” Liz said awkwardly.
She didn’t quite understand why the princess would lie. The changeling herself didn’t really have a preference where they went, though.
“Oh....I...uh...yeah..yeah...I thought you really....wanted to.” She stuttered, knitting her pure white eyebrows. The princess looked like a horse set free to pasture after spending hours in his stall. Reaching up and grabbing her kinky hair, she pulled it around, trying to hide her blush. Slipping off of Hermes, Liz looked slightly conflicted. “ But....why did..you um...say...you wanted to before?” Liz said awkwardly.
She didn’t quite understand why the princess would lie. The changeling herself didn’t really have a preference where they went, though.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Calamansi, who had veered off without notifying any of her schoolmates to check out some of the equipment, glanced over and blinked slowly when she saw the commotion. Gods, she leaves for one minute and everyone is at each others throats. The irony of that thought process completely flying over her head, she stepped closer to the group, lip curling when she noticed the centaur from before. "Oi, what's going on?" She said loudly, never being one to be too shy to cut into conversations. She also maybe felt a little left out- not that she'd admit it to anyone, and certainly not herself.
Calamansi, who had veered off without notifying any of her schoolmates to check out some of the equipment, glanced over and blinked slowly when she saw the commotion. Gods, she leaves for one minute and everyone is at each others throats. The irony of that thought process completely flying over her head, she stepped closer to the group, lip curling when she noticed the centaur from before. "Oi, what's going on?" She said loudly, never being one to be too shy to cut into conversations. She also maybe felt a little left out- not that she'd admit it to anyone, and certainly not herself.
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
Remus jerked up, looking indignant. "Mule!? I-I'm no mule!" He fumbled over his words slightly because of the shock at the bold insult. "I'll have you know My family has been full of well-bred breeds for centuries, nothing close to "mules" or anything of the sort! And we're powerful too, I suggest you don't.." He paused, realizing they had both seemed to disregard him, and huffed, folding his arms and pouting in a self-dignified way.

Kip frowned, glaring at Erin. The centaur seemed weird, and she wished she'd caught whatever Damien has said about him instead of being lost in her thoughts because it was probably funny. But it probably wasn't bad enough for this guy to come pick a fight! Her fingers twitched slightly, ready to shift into claws if she needed. She paused as Calamansi came to see what was going on, and shrugged in her direction, suddenly completely friendly rather than still looking angry. "Oh, hi! Damien said some probably-funny joke about the centaur and the angel who's the centaur's roommate got mad and wanted to fight and now the centaur guy is here too! I really need to learn everyone's names."
Remus jerked up, looking indignant. "Mule!? I-I'm no mule!" He fumbled over his words slightly because of the shock at the bold insult. "I'll have you know My family has been full of well-bred breeds for centuries, nothing close to "mules" or anything of the sort! And we're powerful too, I suggest you don't.." He paused, realizing they had both seemed to disregard him, and huffed, folding his arms and pouting in a self-dignified way.

Kip frowned, glaring at Erin. The centaur seemed weird, and she wished she'd caught whatever Damien has said about him instead of being lost in her thoughts because it was probably funny. But it probably wasn't bad enough for this guy to come pick a fight! Her fingers twitched slightly, ready to shift into claws if she needed. She paused as Calamansi came to see what was going on, and shrugged in her direction, suddenly completely friendly rather than still looking angry. "Oh, hi! Damien said some probably-funny joke about the centaur and the angel who's the centaur's roommate got mad and wanted to fight and now the centaur guy is here too! I really need to learn everyone's names."
I saw but didn't really know whether to respond since my character was already in the tree and she probably wouldn't have heard your character. Thanks for reminding me though!
I saw but didn't really know whether to respond since my character was already in the tree and she probably wouldn't have heard your character. Thanks for reminding me though!
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
When Sorrel spoke up, Damien completely ignored Erin. "Exactly!" He exclaimed dramatically. "Why don't we get onto that?" He looked around at the medium crowd they were gathering. "Hey, and this group will do just fine, I say." He locked eyes with Erin for a moment. "So long as nobody chickens out." (Again, pun intended.) When Remus responded to his previous comment, he had to cover his mouth with his hand in order to not laugh out loud. Oh, my, god. That centaur said they breed with eachother. Breed! That is never going to get old. He managed to straighten his face, looking around again. "So, how shall we begin? One verses ones? two verses twos? hand to hand combat? agility courses? I'm open to all answers!"

Lily heard all the voices from the training room, so she entered, but sat quietly at the edge of the room, watching with interest.

Chase was enjoying himself outside, sitting in the sun on a large rock. He had no idea what was going on in the academy, but wouldn't care even if he knew.
When Sorrel spoke up, Damien completely ignored Erin. "Exactly!" He exclaimed dramatically. "Why don't we get onto that?" He looked around at the medium crowd they were gathering. "Hey, and this group will do just fine, I say." He locked eyes with Erin for a moment. "So long as nobody chickens out." (Again, pun intended.) When Remus responded to his previous comment, he had to cover his mouth with his hand in order to not laugh out loud. Oh, my, god. That centaur said they breed with eachother. Breed! That is never going to get old. He managed to straighten his face, looking around again. "So, how shall we begin? One verses ones? two verses twos? hand to hand combat? agility courses? I'm open to all answers!"

Lily heard all the voices from the training room, so she entered, but sat quietly at the edge of the room, watching with interest.

Chase was enjoying himself outside, sitting in the sun on a large rock. He had no idea what was going on in the academy, but wouldn't care even if he knew.
2Grf1oy.jpg
Pulling his lips up a bit, Remus looked at the shapeshifter angrily. How dare he insult the centaur when obviously, he wasn’t used to not having a mansion. Besides, it was obvious that Remus didn’t like being called a mule-it seemed as if centaurs valued blood somehow.
“One on one seems fine-it seems you don’t have the attitude to get a partner, and this is probably only between the two of us.” He said, excluding Remus pointedly. He didn’t want his friend to get in trouble, and besides, the centaur probably didn’t have all that much training.
Pulling his lips up a bit, Remus looked at the shapeshifter angrily. How dare he insult the centaur when obviously, he wasn’t used to not having a mansion. Besides, it was obvious that Remus didn’t like being called a mule-it seemed as if centaurs valued blood somehow.
“One on one seems fine-it seems you don’t have the attitude to get a partner, and this is probably only between the two of us.” He said, excluding Remus pointedly. He didn’t want his friend to get in trouble, and besides, the centaur probably didn’t have all that much training.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Oh, centaur bashing. My favorite activity." The annoyance in her expression sharpened into interest- usually she'd just be irritated at this waste of time, but the argument they were having actually seemed kind of funny. In any case, Remus's indignant fumblings were a hoot- she could watch them all day and never be tired.
"Oh, centaur bashing. My favorite activity." The annoyance in her expression sharpened into interest- usually she'd just be irritated at this waste of time, but the argument they were having actually seemed kind of funny. In any case, Remus's indignant fumblings were a hoot- she could watch them all day and never be tired.
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
Seeing that no one was taking him seriously, except for perhaps Erin, Remus folding his arms again, pouting. He realized now that anything he said would probably just be more ammunition for the impolite students, so he'd just have to be the bigger person and stop the cycle. "I'll watch the training. Have fun, Erin." He announced, turning and flicking his yellowy-ivory colored tail against Damien as he trotted off towards the side of the sparring courts, where he could watch safely from the sidelines.

Kip has snorted audibly at the centaur's indignant sputtering, and was disappointed to see him go. At least he didn't seem mad at her, probably just because he was more focused on being mad at Damien and Calamansi. "I'll fight too!" She piped up, wanting to make sure her spot in their "game" was guaranteed. And it was more like a game, for her. Combat had always been fun! She'd never gotten official training, but she could totally learn from everyone else and be fine.
Seeing that no one was taking him seriously, except for perhaps Erin, Remus folding his arms again, pouting. He realized now that anything he said would probably just be more ammunition for the impolite students, so he'd just have to be the bigger person and stop the cycle. "I'll watch the training. Have fun, Erin." He announced, turning and flicking his yellowy-ivory colored tail against Damien as he trotted off towards the side of the sparring courts, where he could watch safely from the sidelines.

Kip has snorted audibly at the centaur's indignant sputtering, and was disappointed to see him go. At least he didn't seem mad at her, probably just because he was more focused on being mad at Damien and Calamansi. "I'll fight too!" She piped up, wanting to make sure her spot in their "game" was guaranteed. And it was more like a game, for her. Combat had always been fun! She'd never gotten official training, but she could totally learn from everyone else and be fine.
Damien completely ignored Erin's rude comment and Remus. "So, that makes four of us? Good number. Anyone want to vote? 1v1 or 2v2? I'd be cool with either." He still held his two wooden daggers, and kept flipping them around his fingers.

Lily noticed that Remus had sa down, and shuffled over to him. "Hi!" She greeted cheerfully. She didn't pay any attention to the previous conversation. "I'm Lily? What's your name?"
Damien completely ignored Erin's rude comment and Remus. "So, that makes four of us? Good number. Anyone want to vote? 1v1 or 2v2? I'd be cool with either." He still held his two wooden daggers, and kept flipping them around his fingers.

Lily noticed that Remus had sa down, and shuffled over to him. "Hi!" She greeted cheerfully. She didn't pay any attention to the previous conversation. "I'm Lily? What's your name?"
2Grf1oy.jpg
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60