Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found! thanks guys <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Boop
Boop
boop!
boop!
I don't know how this works but I am curious. Could you explain more?
I don't know how this works but I am curious. Could you explain more?
@kintoro

*pats your face* you got a response! :D
@kintoro

*pats your face* you got a response! :D
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo Thank you for the ping dkfjklafd <33 @GrandmaLizard Hello! I'd like to borrow this derg! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45232746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452328/45232746_350.png[/img] [/url] I've already got a male with the colors Iris/Fuschia/Mint, but there's no other female on the website that has the same colors, so I'll need to breed my male with a female with the closest colors on FR's color wheel to increase my chances of getting a hatchling that will inherit my male's colors. FR's color wheel, as described [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1439651]here[/url]! [quote][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0c479101468110de134934fad5469a62/tumblr_inline_mmmw9uTdZh1r0vr4u.jpg[/img] This is the most important thing you will need while breeding dragons. This is the Flight Rising Color Chart. Just about any color outcome between the dragons you breed will be on this chart. In case it isn't too clear on how to use it, I'll explain how. The range of your dragons will always cover the shortest distance of colors, so if you have a dragon with a Magenta primary (#65) and another dragon with a Rust primary (#57), then the colors labeled #57- #65 on the chart are all possible color outcomes.[/quote] My male's colors are [b]Iris/Magenta/Mint[/b] Your female's colors are [b]Eggplant/Fuschia/Seafoam[/b] So, according to the color wheel, there's a 50% chance that I'll get Iris/Magenta/Mint as an offspring, since Eggplant/Fuschia/Seafoam are colors that are immediatley after the colors that I want on the color wheel (you can check and confirm this in the scrying workshop!) If you are willing to let me borrow your girl for my project, I'll be breeding the pair in @Korozo 's lair, so that I can get orange eyes, since they have a fire lair. :>
@Korozo Thank you for the ping dkfjklafd <33
@GrandmaLizard Hello! I'd like to borrow this derg!

45232746_350.png

I've already got a male with the colors Iris/Fuschia/Mint, but there's no other female on the website that has the same colors, so I'll need to breed my male with a female with the closest colors on FR's color wheel to increase my chances of getting a hatchling that will inherit my male's colors.

FR's color wheel, as described here!
Quote:
tumblr_inline_mmmw9uTdZh1r0vr4u.jpg

This is the most important thing you will need while breeding dragons. This is the Flight Rising Color Chart. Just about any color outcome between the dragons you breed will be on this chart. In case it isn't too clear on how to use it, I'll explain how.

The range of your dragons will always cover the shortest distance of colors, so if you have a dragon with a Magenta primary (#65) and another dragon with a Rust primary (#57), then the colors labeled #57- #65 on the chart are all possible color outcomes.

My male's colors are Iris/Magenta/Mint
Your female's colors are Eggplant/Fuschia/Seafoam

So, according to the color wheel, there's a 50% chance that I'll get Iris/Magenta/Mint as an offspring, since Eggplant/Fuschia/Seafoam are colors that are immediatley after the colors that I want on the color wheel (you can check and confirm this in the scrying workshop!)

If you are willing to let me borrow your girl for my project, I'll be breeding the pair in @Korozo 's lair, so that I can get orange eyes, since they have a fire lair. :>
@GrandmaLizard @Kintoro

Sorry to have you pinged twice to the same thread, but I thought it’d be important to also note that I am willing to obtain a Boon of Fertility item, so that GrandmaLizard’s dragon can be returned to them as swiftly as possible. The item makes the breeding instantaneous, rather than lasting for the normal five days. So the female would visit my lair for only a short period of time, rather than being gone for a while. :)

Also, gosh. Looking at that old color wheel makes me wonder how us older players ever used to survive on such a limited palette. xD
@GrandmaLizard @Kintoro

Sorry to have you pinged twice to the same thread, but I thought it’d be important to also note that I am willing to obtain a Boon of Fertility item, so that GrandmaLizard’s dragon can be returned to them as swiftly as possible. The item makes the breeding instantaneous, rather than lasting for the normal five days. So the female would visit my lair for only a short period of time, rather than being gone for a while. :)

Also, gosh. Looking at that old color wheel makes me wonder how us older players ever used to survive on such a limited palette. xD
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo lol, I completely forgot about the old color wheel :'D I haven't been that concerned with breeding specific dergs up until recently, so I didn't really check up on the recent updates :'DD I tend to just use the scry lol

Also omg ur such a kind soul, bless u <33
@Korozo lol, I completely forgot about the old color wheel :'D I haven't been that concerned with breeding specific dergs up until recently, so I didn't really check up on the recent updates :'DD I tend to just use the scry lol

Also omg ur such a kind soul, bless u <33
Ok. How do I lend her to you?
Ok. How do I lend her to you?
@GrandmaLizard @Kintoro (I sub’d to the thread so I can catch these posts when they arrive, ahAH)

It’s quite easy, GrandmaLizard! On the left side of the screen, with all the links and such.

Below the heading “Shop” is an option called “Crossroads”. From there, you’ll select “One-Way Delivery”. Enter my username in the box that appears, as I’ll be the one to host the nest.

There will be a grid with many boxes, above these are three larger boxes with small “+” symbols, click one of these to bring up your dragons. On page two along the top will be your dragon Iolanthe.

Click her to add her to this trade, and click “Send Delivery”.

As soon as Kintoro is able to get back to me with the male dragon they found, I will breed the dragons and then send Iolanthe back to you as soon as I am able.

Alternative to this, if you have concerns about Iolanthe returning to your lair, I can send you one of my dragons to serve as collateral. In this case, you can send a Two-Way Delivery trade, and I can then send a dragon of mine to you. Once the breeding is done, we will trade back.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! And thank you for allowing your dragon to be used for this project. ^^
@GrandmaLizard @Kintoro (I sub’d to the thread so I can catch these posts when they arrive, ahAH)

It’s quite easy, GrandmaLizard! On the left side of the screen, with all the links and such.

Below the heading “Shop” is an option called “Crossroads”. From there, you’ll select “One-Way Delivery”. Enter my username in the box that appears, as I’ll be the one to host the nest.

There will be a grid with many boxes, above these are three larger boxes with small “+” symbols, click one of these to bring up your dragons. On page two along the top will be your dragon Iolanthe.

Click her to add her to this trade, and click “Send Delivery”.

As soon as Kintoro is able to get back to me with the male dragon they found, I will breed the dragons and then send Iolanthe back to you as soon as I am able.

Alternative to this, if you have concerns about Iolanthe returning to your lair, I can send you one of my dragons to serve as collateral. In this case, you can send a Two-Way Delivery trade, and I can then send a dragon of mine to you. Once the breeding is done, we will trade back.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! And thank you for allowing your dragon to be used for this project. ^^
Gejcwcq.png
She's on her way.
She's on her way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8