@Kintoro

I'd be perfectly happy to host the nests for these fandergs! :>
@Kintoro

I'd be perfectly happy to host the nests for these fandergs! :>
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo Thank you!! I'll make sure to ping you once I've secured a mother :D
@Korozo Thank you!! I'll make sure to ping you once I've secured a mother :D
@Kintoro

Can I ask what the father colors you've found are? I'd love to help snoop around for potential mates. :>
@Kintoro

Can I ask what the father colors you've found are? I'd love to help snoop around for potential mates. :>
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46468578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464686/46468578_350.png[/img] [/url] He's actually the only derg with the exact same colors that I need :'D As arranged with his current owner, I'll be recieving him once he's RTB, which will be in 3 days time. For the meantime, I've been messaging/ pinging users with potential mothers. So far, none have yet to reply :'D
@Korozo

46468578_350.png

He's actually the only derg with the exact same colors that I need :'D
As arranged with his current owner, I'll be recieving him once he's RTB, which will be in 3 days time. For the meantime, I've been messaging/ pinging users with potential mothers. So far, none have yet to reply :'D
Oh rad! I just snagged this gal, since she has the primary and secondary spot on, but the tert is... a ways from where it ought to be. If those three you pinged fall through, she could be a decent substitute (just gotta... pray to RNGesus a lil bit). And if nothing else, maybe to help breed a second one or somethin. :') [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46485123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464852/46485123_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oh rad! I just snagged this gal, since she has the primary and secondary spot on, but the tert is... a ways from where it ought to be. If those three you pinged fall through, she could be a decent substitute (just gotta... pray to RNGesus a lil bit). And if nothing else, maybe to help breed a second one or somethin. :')

46485123_350.png
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo :'D
Seems like she's also RTB in 3 days! Fortunately enough, Papa's a mirror, so cooldown would only take 15 days :'D

If none of the potential mamas are gonna reply by the time Papa comes into my lair, then I'll try my luck with Cinnamon first *thumbs up*

'sides, if luck isn't on my side (as it usually is :'D), both parents have 15 day cooldowns. I could still use that time to find more mamas while waiting. ~( -3-)~
@Korozo :'D
Seems like she's also RTB in 3 days! Fortunately enough, Papa's a mirror, so cooldown would only take 15 days :'D

If none of the potential mamas are gonna reply by the time Papa comes into my lair, then I'll try my luck with Cinnamon first *thumbs up*

'sides, if luck isn't on my side (as it usually is :'D), both parents have 15 day cooldowns. I could still use that time to find more mamas while waiting. ~( -3-)~
@Kintoro

Yesss, sounds good! (sorry if i seem... overly enthusiastic or anything ;v;/)
@Kintoro

Yesss, sounds good! (sorry if i seem... overly enthusiastic or anything ;v;/)
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo NONO DON"T APOLOGIZE I ENJOY YOUR ENTHUSIASM :DD
Thank you for being such a help omg, I was getting worried that my dumb little project was gonna get a little stagnant earlier *pats*

I'll see you in 3 days time! Gotta sleep for now zzzz
@Korozo NONO DON"T APOLOGIZE I ENJOY YOUR ENTHUSIASM :DD
Thank you for being such a help omg, I was getting worried that my dumb little project was gonna get a little stagnant earlier *pats*

I'll see you in 3 days time! Gotta sleep for now zzzz
boop! Still looking for a nice Mama who could give me an Iris/Fuschia/Mint baby :D

I'll be pinging users with dergs who have the closests colors for my fanderg. Let me know if you'd like to be removed from the list :'D
@MadBlasta @GrandmaLizard @ArtyJoyful

Hello! Would any of you be willing to lend out your dergs for my project? I'm willing to provide collateral/etc where needed :D
boop! Still looking for a nice Mama who could give me an Iris/Fuschia/Mint baby :D

I'll be pinging users with dergs who have the closests colors for my fanderg. Let me know if you'd like to be removed from the list :'D
@MadBlasta @GrandmaLizard @ArtyJoyful

Hello! Would any of you be willing to lend out your dergs for my project? I'm willing to provide collateral/etc where needed :D
boop
boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8