Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 3168 3169
@Ekon

Thanks Ekon!

registered cycled as retired in my brain XD
@Ekon

Thanks Ekon!

registered cycled as retired in my brain XD

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Alright, I’m sorry if this doesn’t belong here or what not, but I don’t know where else to put a question.. sorry

Anyways- so I’m trying to help my younger sister set up an account using her email, but it keeps saying it’s invalid. We know she doesn’t have a preexisting account and we know we are entering the correct email.

Is this a bug or something? If there is anyway you can help us figure out what’s going on I greatly appreciate the help.

Sorry, thank you for your time
Jax
Alright, I’m sorry if this doesn’t belong here or what not, but I don’t know where else to put a question.. sorry

Anyways- so I’m trying to help my younger sister set up an account using her email, but it keeps saying it’s invalid. We know she doesn’t have a preexisting account and we know we are entering the correct email.

Is this a bug or something? If there is anyway you can help us figure out what’s going on I greatly appreciate the help.

Sorry, thank you for your time
Jax
@JaxCat

Is she using her entire email address and not just her username?

Correct example:

somethingsomething@something.com

It's also possible that if her email address has non-english characters it will also be marked invalid.

If neither are the case could you write back with the exact error message but not her email address?
@JaxCat

Is she using her entire email address and not just her username?

Correct example:

somethingsomething@something.com

It's also possible that if her email address has non-english characters it will also be marked invalid.

If neither are the case could you write back with the exact error message but not her email address?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind she does have numbers in her email address but so did I and I got in just fine. She is indeed using the full address.

The exact error message says

Please correct the following Errors befor proceeding:
Please enter a Valid E-Mail address.
@Nightwind she does have numbers in her email address but so did I and I got in just fine. She is indeed using the full address.

The exact error message says

Please correct the following Errors befor proceeding:
Please enter a Valid E-Mail address.
@JaxCat

Well, in that case has she ever tried to create an account before? If so that email address is "taken" by that account and will be invalid for future accounts.

She's not including any spaces...all the characters are english...no typos (commas instead of periods)...

Otherwise, check out this support article and have her fill out a request. Ignore the part about Welcome Weeks since we now have open registration but otherwise the instructions to follow should help.

Good luck!
@JaxCat

Well, in that case has she ever tried to create an account before? If so that email address is "taken" by that account and will be invalid for future accounts.

She's not including any spaces...all the characters are english...no typos (commas instead of periods)...

Otherwise, check out this support article and have her fill out a request. Ignore the part about Welcome Weeks since we now have open registration but otherwise the instructions to follow should help.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

She hasn’t made an account before, we checked that first.

Thank you so much for all of your help!
@Nightwind

She hasn’t made an account before, we checked that first.

Thank you so much for all of your help!
Can the random dragon be from any lair on the site or does it have to be from an active lair?
Can the random dragon be from any lair on the site or does it have to be from an active lair?
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
@owllover0626

Any lair. The only requirement for that dragon is that the dragon itself is still 'ingame' so non-exalted.
@owllover0626

Any lair. The only requirement for that dragon is that the dragon itself is still 'ingame' so non-exalted.
Does anyone know what the resolution of the forum signature is? I want to draw one for myself but I don't know what size to make it so it fits.
Does anyone know what the resolution of the forum signature is? I want to draw one for myself but I don't know what size to make it so it fits.
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
@Nomo2001

Forum signatures can be up to 500 x 100 px. Note that using columns reduces your maximum height to 98px, but doesn't affect width.
@Nomo2001

Forum signatures can be up to 500 x 100 px. Note that using columns reduces your maximum height to 98px, but doesn't affect width.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 3168 3169