Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ask my evil duo some questions
1 2 3
@NeonNova

(Alright! I'm not in any rush, so whenever they come online is alright. ^^)

Nimue shot a grin, digging a jawbreaker out of her bags. There was enough sugar in her stash of sweets that it would probably be lethal for your average dragon, so she could stand to part with a piece or two. She tossed one over to Morgana - one of the grape ones, she didn't like those ones as much. Blackberry wasn't her favorite, either, but she was saving those for Riun. "Good morning to the two of you." She said with a wide grin. "I was just on my way back home after picking up some candy. What're you up to?"
@NeonNova

(Alright! I'm not in any rush, so whenever they come online is alright. ^^)

Nimue shot a grin, digging a jawbreaker out of her bags. There was enough sugar in her stash of sweets that it would probably be lethal for your average dragon, so she could stand to part with a piece or two. She tossed one over to Morgana - one of the grape ones, she didn't like those ones as much. Blackberry wasn't her favorite, either, but she was saving those for Riun. "Good morning to the two of you." She said with a wide grin. "I was just on my way back home after picking up some candy. What're you up to?"
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian

Vitomir would look up. To his surprise he saw a pearcatcher who wasnt carrying her pearl weather she lost it or decided to hide it she was clearly pearless. To be pearless among their kind was to be an outcast

"I supose i could show you but to do so might not end favorably. Unless you have something to offer other"

(Sidenote this is where fr vitomir diverges from my oc he uhh probbably wouldve actually responded with an answear and then transform you but heh)
@Venusian

Vitomir would look up. To his surprise he saw a pearcatcher who wasnt carrying her pearl weather she lost it or decided to hide it she was clearly pearless. To be pearless among their kind was to be an outcast

"I supose i could show you but to do so might not end favorably. Unless you have something to offer other"

(Sidenote this is where fr vitomir diverges from my oc he uhh probbably wouldve actually responded with an answear and then transform you but heh)
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@sunethesona

(pfft no worries it's alright, I'm playing a bit fast and loose with Nimue, too)

Nimue's smile grew - there was a sincerity to it, but no happiness. "Ha, I'm not usually on the other side of this particular game!" She said in a singsong tone of voice, an undertone of laughter in her voice. "What do I have to offer? Power, knowledge, safety, freedom, love, wealth, and all such things, for a price." She paused, then, and blinked. "But excuse my manners, I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Nimue, the Insatiable, the- well, let's not waste time with titles, you seem the busy sort. What do you desire... Vitomir, yes? Humor me, and it may be worth your while. Perhaps we could strike a deal."

She couldn't place the odd feeling she had around the two of them. Something felt sinister about this Pearlcatcher, and she was normally a decent judge of character. She wasn't worried about him, exactly, but she suspected he had something up his sleeve. Though, she didn't plan on making a move unless he did. She rolled another piece of candy between her claws, nodding at him. "By the way, care for a gobstopper? I think I have some toffee in here somewhere, too, if that's more to your taste."
@sunethesona

(pfft no worries it's alright, I'm playing a bit fast and loose with Nimue, too)

Nimue's smile grew - there was a sincerity to it, but no happiness. "Ha, I'm not usually on the other side of this particular game!" She said in a singsong tone of voice, an undertone of laughter in her voice. "What do I have to offer? Power, knowledge, safety, freedom, love, wealth, and all such things, for a price." She paused, then, and blinked. "But excuse my manners, I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Nimue, the Insatiable, the- well, let's not waste time with titles, you seem the busy sort. What do you desire... Vitomir, yes? Humor me, and it may be worth your while. Perhaps we could strike a deal."

She couldn't place the odd feeling she had around the two of them. Something felt sinister about this Pearlcatcher, and she was normally a decent judge of character. She wasn't worried about him, exactly, but she suspected he had something up his sleeve. Though, she didn't plan on making a move unless he did. She rolled another piece of candy between her claws, nodding at him. "By the way, care for a gobstopper? I think I have some toffee in here somewhere, too, if that's more to your taste."
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian

morgana grabbed the jawbreaker mid air in her mouth "thanks for the candy though telling you now its going to be pretty hard to know what he is making i some times don't even know what my big strong dragon is making" she was giving him the look and kissed him "but you know he might give you a job to do if you are lucky he might show you what he is making"
@Venusian

morgana grabbed the jawbreaker mid air in her mouth "thanks for the candy though telling you now its going to be pretty hard to know what he is making i some times don't even know what my big strong dragon is making" she was giving him the look and kissed him "but you know he might give you a job to do if you are lucky he might show you what he is making"
@Venusian

He would tilt his head for a momment "pah. No none of that. The thing i need most is always samples.. Perhaps if you could collect such samples from various wildlife and possibly dragons maybe I will show you whay im using it for." He grinned a little if he could get a deal out of this dragon it would be great

"My son does this work usually. But its always nice to have extra. Also no thank you on the candy" he said a bit calmly. Hed rather not take candy from this odd dragon
@Venusian

He would tilt his head for a momment "pah. No none of that. The thing i need most is always samples.. Perhaps if you could collect such samples from various wildlife and possibly dragons maybe I will show you whay im using it for." He grinned a little if he could get a deal out of this dragon it would be great

"My son does this work usually. But its always nice to have extra. Also no thank you on the candy" he said a bit calmly. Hed rather not take candy from this odd dragon
Bum0
Bum0
@sunethesona A bard approaches, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46434578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464346/46434578_350.png[/img] [/url] Hi! I'm a traveling bard. Would you like to sing along with me? Or if you'd like I can sing something for you! Whatever you like most!
@sunethesona
A bard approaches,

46434578_350.png

Hi! I'm a traveling bard. Would you like to sing along with me? Or if you'd like I can sing something for you! Whatever you like most!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
@Mithian morgana would look him in the eyes "why are you here right now and what do you need other then singing everyone comes here for a reason what is yours" she was quiet interested in this one but does not stop working on her little project of hers this month .
@Mithian morgana would look him in the eyes "why are you here right now and what do you need other then singing everyone comes here for a reason what is yours" she was quiet interested in this one but does not stop working on her little project of hers this month .
@mithian

Vitomir had perked up when he heard the bard"Music. What songs do you have. Dont mind my mate everyones just come for info but its intresting to see another of the arts. Id be curious to hear a song or two"
@mithian

Vitomir had perked up when he heard the bard"Music. What songs do you have. Dont mind my mate everyones just come for info but its intresting to see another of the arts. Id be curious to hear a song or two"
@sunethesona @Mithian morgana would be very annoyed at vitomir "-_- did you just push me to the side" she then slapped him " now we are even "
@sunethesona @Mithian morgana would be very annoyed at vitomir "-_- did you just push me to the side" she then slapped him " now we are even "
1 2 3