Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
I'm searching for a bunch of items for Swip's, but I don't know where to find them:
  • Steam Gyre
  • Runed Tuft of Fur
  • Granite Chunk
  • Shale Sliver
  • Showy Bells
Is there any place that lists where every item can be found? Else, does anyone know where this stuff is?
I'm searching for a bunch of items for Swip's, but I don't know where to find them:
  • Steam Gyre
  • Runed Tuft of Fur
  • Granite Chunk
  • Shale Sliver
  • Showy Bells
Is there any place that lists where every item can be found? Else, does anyone know where this stuff is?
not currently looking for dragons
@OldGrey

Yup, there are a lot of guides for that, here's one. Guides forum has more so you can do a forum search there. You can also use FR wikia for individual items

Steam Gyre is from Scorched Forest, Runed Tuft of Fur from Forgotten Cave, Shale Sliver and Granite Chunk from Waterway, and Showy Bells from Arena
@OldGrey

Yup, there are a lot of guides for that, here's one. Guides forum has more so you can do a forum search there. You can also use FR wikia for individual items

Steam Gyre is from Scorched Forest, Runed Tuft of Fur from Forgotten Cave, Shale Sliver and Granite Chunk from Waterway, and Showy Bells from Arena
hWsjkHE.png
@OldGrey i use Phasma's Swipp&Baldwin spreadsheet to keep track of the stuff i need for swipp and baldwin. it can look a little intimidanting at first, but it's very handy and tells you where to find everything.

Steam Gyre: treasure MP, coliseum (scorched forest), randomised treasure chests
Runed Tuft of Fur: coliseum (forgotten cave)
Granite Chunk: coliseum (waterway)
Shale Sliver: coliseum (waterway)
Showy Bells: coliseum (arena), randomised treasure chests
@OldGrey i use Phasma's Swipp&Baldwin spreadsheet to keep track of the stuff i need for swipp and baldwin. it can look a little intimidanting at first, but it's very handy and tells you where to find everything.

Steam Gyre: treasure MP, coliseum (scorched forest), randomised treasure chests
Runed Tuft of Fur: coliseum (forgotten cave)
Granite Chunk: coliseum (waterway)
Shale Sliver: coliseum (waterway)
Showy Bells: coliseum (arena), randomised treasure chests
fzww6al.png
Thanks @Elaendorlien, @chatoyant, those resources look awesome! Thanks for helping me find the stuff!
Thanks @Elaendorlien, @chatoyant, those resources look awesome! Thanks for helping me find the stuff!
not currently looking for dragons
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I noticed that the time zone kinda changed? Like for me, FR time is 0:00 when it's 3pm but now it became 4pm. I'm sorry if I miss out on any news but can I know what happened?
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I noticed that the time zone kinda changed? Like for me, FR time is 0:00 when it's 3pm but now it became 4pm. I'm sorry if I miss out on any news but can I know what happened?
5u5X0gB.png
@JaneJessica daylight saving time ended in the US
@JaneJessica daylight saving time ended in the US
fzww6al.png
@JaneJessica

The US participates in daylight savings time. Which has enden not to long ago.

Sounds like your country either does not participate in the concept or it has not yet set the clocks back.

In any case daylight savings time go in and out of effect in spring and autumn. So the clock changes twice a year.
@JaneJessica

The US participates in daylight savings time. Which has enden not to long ago.

Sounds like your country either does not participate in the concept or it has not yet set the clocks back.

In any case daylight savings time go in and out of effect in spring and autumn. So the clock changes twice a year.
@chatoyant @Ekon ooh, thanks a lot for the info ^^
@chatoyant @Ekon ooh, thanks a lot for the info ^^
5u5X0gB.png
How do you get green sludge? I've transmuted many different items and still haven't figured out which items make it lol
How do you get green sludge? I've transmuted many different items and still haven't figured out which items make it lol
@Riddi

The colours are all RNG so it doesn't matter what Other items you transmute (Green is the most common colour but most of the time it really doesn't feel like that)
@Riddi

The colours are all RNG so it doesn't matter what Other items you transmute (Green is the most common colour but most of the time it really doesn't feel like that)
hWsjkHE.png