Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Toldentop's Skin and Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Toldentops Definitely still interested in Unholy Chimera!!
@Toldentops Definitely still interested in Unholy Chimera!!
tumblr_inline_oqqz0cWKbM1qhglkw_540.png
Sending for Volcan Veins, but if I can also be put on the second list for Sunbeam Blessings, I'd appreciate it!
Sending for Volcan Veins, but if I can also be put on the second list for Sunbeam Blessings, I'd appreciate it!
kQXO8qG.gif
@Toldentops

I'm not interested anymore so I'll have to pass, sorry
@Toldentops

I'm not interested anymore so I'll have to pass, sorry
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien Ok! Thanks for letting me know!
@Elaendorlien Ok! Thanks for letting me know!
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Toldentops

I'm still interested in Volcan Veins
@Toldentops

I'm still interested in Volcan Veins
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel Cool! Please send payment any time you're ready.
@Darthiel Cool! Please send payment any time you're ready.
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Toldentops - Can you add me to your general pinglist, please ^^ Thanks!
@Toldentops - Can you add me to your general pinglist, please ^^ Thanks!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
possible to get a preview of the PC one on this? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=2b2c352983a77ebea843fd4c2043fcb09b6c2d97&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
possible to get a preview of the PC one on this?
dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=2b2c352983a77ebea843fd4c2043fcb09b6c2d97&dummyext=prev.png
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Abderus I don't have a general pinglist...could you be referring to my commissions thread?
@Abderus I don't have a general pinglist...could you be referring to my commissions thread?
@Cyrya Here you go! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8e50/f/2018/317/8/3/_sunbeam_blessings_preview_by_toldentops-dcrxmxp.png[/img]
@Cyrya
Here you go!
_sunbeam_blessings_preview_by_toldentops-dcrxmxp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21