Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 386 387
@Banevear @RaneInSpane @aliferose

Your holds have been placed!
@Banevear @RaneInSpane @aliferose

Your holds have been placed!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@yeehawbuckaroo

Will put him on hold!
@yeehawbuckaroo

Will put him on hold!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
bump!
bump!
@schingiuire Thank you again for letting me write for Eryl! He's such a cute little lionfish. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46743459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467435/46743459_350.png[/img] [/url] ---------------------- His name meant Watcher. Observer. Onlooker. He'd never meant to get tangled up in anything. ---- The tide was steadily washing out, leaving behind small treasures and shells among the foam and kelp. Eryl dug his claws into the soft sand, sifting it lazily as the surf tugged his tail. It was drizzling steadily, a cold, fine mist to shroud the shore. The sort to hide things in the near distance. Thunder rolled quietly in the sky. Something else crashed into the water nearby. Eryl was up and moving before he'd fully registered the sound. He plowed through the cresting wave and dove into its belly, blinking until his sight adjusted. There, a few lengths ahead, was a steadily sinking dragon form. He swam harder, diving after the stunned creature. Just as a his claws brushed the Mirror's back, it jolted to life, swirling to face him. Eryl bit back a yelp of bubbles and paddled backwards. Their muzzle was covered in hard bone and shrouded in a dark hood. "Where is it?" The stranger yelled, startling Eryl out of his staring. "What?" He stuttered, his wings fanning out subconsciously (as if their warning patterns would matter to the bone faced stranger). "Where is the egg? I had it when I fell!" "What egg?" "The one I stole!" The Mirror spun in place, searching the empty waves frantically. Just then, another dragon crashed into the sea, their entrance much more controlled and purposeful. The Spiral unwound like a great black serpent, flaring their golden wings and growling heavily at the Mirror. "Where is my child, thief?!" It yelled. And then it charged. Eryl couldn't begin to make sense of the day he was having. ----------- (P.S. The thief is my progenitor, Teyloa. He's a troublemaker.)
@schingiuire Thank you again for letting me write for Eryl! He's such a cute little lionfish. <3

46743459_350.png

His name meant Watcher.
Observer.
Onlooker.

He'd never meant to get tangled up in anything.

----

The tide was steadily washing out, leaving behind small treasures and shells among the foam and kelp. Eryl dug his claws into the soft sand, sifting it lazily as the surf tugged his tail. It was drizzling steadily, a cold, fine mist to shroud the shore. The sort to hide things in the near distance.

Thunder rolled quietly in the sky.
Something else crashed into the water nearby.

Eryl was up and moving before he'd fully registered the sound. He plowed through the cresting wave and dove into its belly, blinking until his sight adjusted. There, a few lengths ahead, was a steadily sinking dragon form. He swam harder, diving after the stunned creature.

Just as a his claws brushed the Mirror's back, it jolted to life, swirling to face him. Eryl bit back a yelp of bubbles and paddled backwards. Their muzzle was covered in hard bone and shrouded in a dark hood.

"Where is it?" The stranger yelled, startling Eryl out of his staring.

"What?" He stuttered, his wings fanning out subconsciously (as if their warning patterns would matter to the bone faced stranger).

"Where is the egg? I had it when I fell!"

"What egg?"

"The one I stole!" The Mirror spun in place, searching the empty waves frantically.

Just then, another dragon crashed into the sea, their entrance much more controlled and purposeful. The Spiral unwound like a great black serpent, flaring their golden wings and growling heavily at the Mirror.

"Where is my child, thief?!" It yelled. And then it charged.

Eryl couldn't begin to make sense of the day he was having.

(P.S. The thief is my progenitor, Teyloa. He's a troublemaker.)
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@StillnessTolls

I can remove them, no problem. Thank you again for donating them!
@StillnessTolls

I can remove them, no problem. Thank you again for donating them!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46657981

Ugh IDEK
It's too late and I needed something gay
And I just realized that Amethyst crossed the desert in a box
A freaking BOX
That's not legal

And then the box opens, and talons are reaching in, pulling her up, and gently dragging her out into the cool desert night.

The coatl that helped her out regards the traveler, her scales silver and blue in the moonlight.
"Wow." She says. "You're A LOT bigger than I expected. Which I mean in the best possible way, of course! Not that there's anything wrong with being big! I mean old! Not that you're old! Just older than I thought you were going to be! Like, I was expecting I teeny dragonet, not somedragon my age! Like, WHAT?! Are they even allowed to keep dragons in boxes? Or dragonets? HELP HELP I DON'T THINK THAT'S LEGAL HELP." She flaps around a bit on wings that look like broken pottery, and then the coatl regards her with an expectant expression.

Oh, She realizes. Oh, I'm supposed to say something to make this less awkward.

But, alas, she doesn't have anything to say. The place she lived before had barely given her enough food, let alone proper social skills.

She manages to croak out a thought, using a voice that hasn't been used in a while.
"Stars," She manages to rasp out. "You?"

The coatl looks startled for a moment, but then she laughs, a happy, chiming sound that sends flutters up and down the length of the traveler's body.
"Oh, you're saying I look like stars! Thanks, but I'm actually green and gold in the light. And don't worry about your voice," She says with a smile. "I'm sure it will be fine just as soon as we get you some water."

The traveler smiles back, pleased that the coatl understands.

"Do you have a name? Mine's Jade, by the way."

The traveler doesn't, so she blurts the first thing that comes to mind.
"Jade."
Jade giggles once more, and again the traveler feels the butterflies.
"You can't be Jade, silly! That's my name!"
Jade takes another glance at the traveler.
"How about Amethyst?" She asks, and again, the traveler feels a breeze of something unfamiliar.

"I like that." She says, and Jade smiles, and so does she.

And Amethyst thinks that perhaps she will have a second chance at life. Another future, another way.
And she learned to heal what was broken, to find what was lost, to create what was gone anew.

And she learned to love again.

-FIN-

This was meant to be part of a larger story, but I lacked inspiration so I started with the end. Maybe I'll finish her story, someday.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46657981

Ugh IDEK
It's too late and I needed something gay
And I just realized that Amethyst crossed the desert in a box
A freaking BOX
That's not legal

And then the box opens, and talons are reaching in, pulling her up, and gently dragging her out into the cool desert night.

The coatl that helped her out regards the traveler, her scales silver and blue in the moonlight.
"Wow." She says. "You're A LOT bigger than I expected. Which I mean in the best possible way, of course! Not that there's anything wrong with being big! I mean old! Not that you're old! Just older than I thought you were going to be! Like, I was expecting I teeny dragonet, not somedragon my age! Like, WHAT?! Are they even allowed to keep dragons in boxes? Or dragonets? HELP HELP I DON'T THINK THAT'S LEGAL HELP." She flaps around a bit on wings that look like broken pottery, and then the coatl regards her with an expectant expression.

Oh, She realizes. Oh, I'm supposed to say something to make this less awkward.

But, alas, she doesn't have anything to say. The place she lived before had barely given her enough food, let alone proper social skills.

She manages to croak out a thought, using a voice that hasn't been used in a while.
"Stars," She manages to rasp out. "You?"

The coatl looks startled for a moment, but then she laughs, a happy, chiming sound that sends flutters up and down the length of the traveler's body.
"Oh, you're saying I look like stars! Thanks, but I'm actually green and gold in the light. And don't worry about your voice," She says with a smile. "I'm sure it will be fine just as soon as we get you some water."

The traveler smiles back, pleased that the coatl understands.

"Do you have a name? Mine's Jade, by the way."

The traveler doesn't, so she blurts the first thing that comes to mind.
"Jade."
Jade giggles once more, and again the traveler feels the butterflies.
"You can't be Jade, silly! That's my name!"
Jade takes another glance at the traveler.
"How about Amethyst?" She asks, and again, the traveler feels a breeze of something unfamiliar.

"I like that." She says, and Jade smiles, and so does she.

And Amethyst thinks that perhaps she will have a second chance at life. Another future, another way.
And she learned to heal what was broken, to find what was lost, to create what was gone anew.

And she learned to love again.

-FIN-

This was meant to be part of a larger story, but I lacked inspiration so I started with the end. Maybe I'll finish her story, someday.
@Thornshade

Boxes!! Besides rugs they are the most magical transportation in fairy tales!! It's great xD sending her over!
@Thornshade

Boxes!! Besides rugs they are the most magical transportation in fairy tales!! It's great xD sending her over!
Alhazred-Signature.png
Ohh, this is neat.
Can I be added to the general ping list please?
Thank you.
Ohh, this is neat.
Can I be added to the general ping list please?
Thank you.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
@FallenAngel

Sure!
@FallenAngel

Sure!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire

Aso is the general ping list for the event dragons too?
So next time there is an event, I can apply to a dragon if I see one there?

@Schingiuire

Aso is the general ping list for the event dragons too?
So next time there is an event, I can apply to a dragon if I see one there?

8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 386 387