Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 386 387
@OrchardOfStone I would like Tityus (well, perhaps if he gets released)
@Schingiuire I would like Kyril

Somehow I think these two will know each other...
@OrchardOfStone I would like Tityus (well, perhaps if he gets released)
@Schingiuire I would like Kyril

Somehow I think these two will know each other...
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@OrchardofStone I think I'd like to remove the dragons I've donated, no one has been biting ^^'
@OrchardofStone I think I'd like to remove the dragons I've donated, no one has been biting ^^'
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@OrchardOfStone

I'm very interested in claiming Cloverfield! However, would it be possible to name him something else if I do get him? I'm planning for the name change to be included in the lore, in case that helps.
@OrchardOfStone

I'm very interested in claiming Cloverfield! However, would it be possible to name him something else if I do get him? I'm planning for the name change to be included in the lore, in case that helps.
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@Ghastjio
Yes, you can write with his new name (or breed if you plan on changing that). Just please give us some note of that when you post your lore so we know you're writing for the derg you held.
@Ghastjio
Yes, you can write with his new name (or breed if you plan on changing that). Just please give us some note of that when you post your lore so we know you're writing for the derg you held.
Alhazred-Signature.png
@dancingcrane
Putting him on hold for you!
@dancingcrane
Putting him on hold for you!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire

Will do!
@Schingiuire

Will do!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
I'll write in lore for this girl in a moment!

Current Name: Unnamed
Donated by the awesome SprinklesTheCat

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46657981
I'll write in lore for this girl in a moment!

Current Name: Unnamed
Donated by the awesome SprinklesTheCat

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46657981
@Galao @Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector @SprinklesTheCat @RaneInSpane @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual @Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @aliferose @Aersolace @LemonsSharks @TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267 @xspideray @mermaidlorelei @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6 @Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11 @BleuSkorpeon @xNEVERLANDx @MoonSun18 @MiniCrisps @Continlula @LuckiesSuper @SassmasterMaxie @Eliriel @Banevear @0moonjay0 Hello everyone!! We have started a new week and thus the adoption tracker has been zeroed out!! I have a couple big announcements. First: It's time for the next prompt event: The Feast of Thanks!!! Dragons have been posted [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2554760/1#post_35958857]here[/url], however the [b]event is not open yet[/b]. I have at least three nests still down that will hatch on the 15th of this month, which is when the event will open fully. The currently listed dragons I will allow pinglist only holds on ONE dragon per person if you wish (this does not include dragons which have not hatched yet). Please make sure you read over the current rules for this event, which are subject to change, before the event opens. I will not release prompts before the 15th. Second: We have had a special dragon donated to us! You'll find him in my normal lair list at the very bottom, a cute little wildclaw. He has special information in his notes section. Apparently, he has a special ID number and can be listed with this registry as soon as he has a name! [quote=Jayflying]This boy is part of SIDREP, a project to catalogue as many dragons as possible that have "special" IDs: Repeating numbers, full or partial palindromes, that sort of thing. Dragons that are actually one in several million, because you can't replicate an ID via breeding. This boy's ID is 46763696, which is enough to qualify under "1-digit repeating"[/quote] So if you are interested in him and would like to have him registered if you adopt him, make sure to contact the donator for more information on the special ID registry.
@Galao @Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector @SprinklesTheCat @RaneInSpane @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual @Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @aliferose @Aersolace @LemonsSharks @TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267 @xspideray @mermaidlorelei @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6 @Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11 @BleuSkorpeon @xNEVERLANDx @MoonSun18 @MiniCrisps @Continlula @LuckiesSuper @SassmasterMaxie @Eliriel @Banevear @0moonjay0

Hello everyone!!

We have started a new week and thus the adoption tracker has been zeroed out!! I have a couple big announcements.

First: It's time for the next prompt event: The Feast of Thanks!!! Dragons have been posted here, however the event is not open yet. I have at least three nests still down that will hatch on the 15th of this month, which is when the event will open fully. The currently listed dragons I will allow pinglist only holds on ONE dragon per person if you wish (this does not include dragons which have not hatched yet). Please make sure you read over the current rules for this event, which are subject to change, before the event opens. I will not release prompts before the 15th.

Second: We have had a special dragon donated to us! You'll find him in my normal lair list at the very bottom, a cute little wildclaw. He has special information in his notes section. Apparently, he has a special ID number and can be listed with this registry as soon as he has a name!
Jayflying wrote:
This boy is part of SIDREP, a project to catalogue as many dragons as possible that have "special" IDs: Repeating numbers, full or partial palindromes, that sort of thing.
Dragons that are actually one in several million, because you can't replicate an ID via breeding.

This boy's ID is 46763696, which is enough to qualify under "1-digit repeating"
So if you are interested in him and would like to have him registered if you adopt him, make sure to contact the donator for more information on the special ID registry.

Alhazred-Signature.png
@Thornshade Putting her on hold for you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46657981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466580/46657981_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Thornshade
Putting her on hold for you!

46657981_350.png
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Shingiuire
May I hold Malachite?
@Shingiuire
May I hold Malachite?
image0.jpg
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 386 387