Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Drawing
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55
Bump
Bump
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
bump
bump
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
bump
bump
everything up to this point has been recorded
everything up to this point has been recorded
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
bump
bump
BUMP

@Carcin

Reasons I love Flight Rising...
  1. I've loved dragons for as long as I can remember, so naturally collecting them is amazing!
  2. Breeding and pet sites have also been a thing that I've enjoyed for many years, and I think the amount of customization and things like genetics are incredible. Plus, there's so much to do! The coli, games, making lore...it's addictive |D
  3. I don't post in the forums about non-sales related stuff a lot, but when I have, the people here are really nice overall! Talking with them has always been fun, and I usually feel engaged and treated well.

I haven't read much of Homestuck, but my favorite webcomic is probably Let's Speak English! It's really funny, and I had plans to move to Japan at one point after college as well for similar reasons, but they ended up falling through. It's cool to learn about things that I missed (both good and bad!!) through someone else's eyes. Cagle's sense of humor is great!
BUMP

@Carcin

Reasons I love Flight Rising...
  1. I've loved dragons for as long as I can remember, so naturally collecting them is amazing!
  2. Breeding and pet sites have also been a thing that I've enjoyed for many years, and I think the amount of customization and things like genetics are incredible. Plus, there's so much to do! The coli, games, making lore...it's addictive |D
  3. I don't post in the forums about non-sales related stuff a lot, but when I have, the people here are really nice overall! Talking with them has always been fun, and I usually feel engaged and treated well.

I haven't read much of Homestuck, but my favorite webcomic is probably Let's Speak English! It's really funny, and I had plans to move to Japan at one point after college as well for similar reasons, but they ended up falling through. It's cool to learn about things that I missed (both good and bad!!) through someone else's eyes. Cagle's sense of humor is great!
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
@Carcin
sorry to see you go, but this is a great way to go out with a bang!

2. Ping me on this thread and give me 3 reasons why you love FR to get 5 tickets I love the ugly color combos I can aquire- those eye burning dragons are MY JAM, color matching familars ohhoho, getting my GF to play this as well, and the generosity of other players- like blown away when I get random messages that are like 'hey, your lairs cool, heres some stuff' //crys

4. If you read Homestuck stairs, hella sweet distorted .jpgs, and the awesome ost actually!
@Carcin
sorry to see you go, but this is a great way to go out with a bang!

2. Ping me on this thread and give me 3 reasons why you love FR to get 5 tickets I love the ugly color combos I can aquire- those eye burning dragons are MY JAM, color matching familars ohhoho, getting my GF to play this as well, and the generosity of other players- like blown away when I get random messages that are like 'hey, your lairs cool, heres some stuff' //crys

4. If you read Homestuck stairs, hella sweet distorted .jpgs, and the awesome ost actually!
signnnsature.gif
Bump!
Bump!
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
Bymp! I like fr for so many reasons!! This community is pretty great!! I can very easily design out fits and fun things like that!!! The dragons provide so much inspiration for my art and everything!!!!!!!! My favorite thing about honestuck was how nepeta would do something silly and equius would just yell at her to remember her blood line hahah @carcin my apologies to the user I just pinged
Bymp! I like fr for so many reasons!! This community is pretty great!! I can very easily design out fits and fun things like that!!! The dragons provide so much inspiration for my art and everything!!!!!!!! My favorite thing about honestuck was how nepeta would do something silly and equius would just yell at her to remember her blood line hahah @carcin my apologies to the user I just pinged
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55