Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Drawing
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
Bump~
Bump~
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
bump @carcin

3 reasons why i love fr:
the community is honestly really nice, and there are always people who are willing to help me when i need it

the TALENT like all the people who write and draw are so amazing and i love how fr showcases them

the dragons!! i mean all the combinations and genes are so cool

i don’t read webcomics, but my favourite book atm is acotar because i love the way the characters are portrayed and they’re all so well written and the entire book/series is so emotional i love the feels
bump @carcin

3 reasons why i love fr:
the community is honestly really nice, and there are always people who are willing to help me when i need it

the TALENT like all the people who write and draw are so amazing and i love how fr showcases them

the dragons!! i mean all the combinations and genes are so cool

i don’t read webcomics, but my favourite book atm is acotar because i love the way the characters are portrayed and they’re all so well written and the entire book/series is so emotional i love the feels
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Bump
Bump
ZAxNr9o.png
@carcin

My three reasons:

1. All the pretty dragons can belong to me
2. I can take my rage out on horrid cat weasels in the Mire
3. I can indulge my love of hoarding things without taking up physical space
@carcin

My three reasons:

1. All the pretty dragons can belong to me
2. I can take my rage out on horrid cat weasels in the Mire
3. I can indulge my love of hoarding things without taking up physical space
ZAxNr9o.png
And I don't read webcomics (well, I haven't for a while!) but my favourite book is The Secret History by Donna Tartt because it combines classics, murder, love, drugs and the eternal search from something beautiful and truthful in life.
And I don't read webcomics (well, I haven't for a while!) but my favourite book is The Secret History by Donna Tartt because it combines classics, murder, love, drugs and the eternal search from something beautiful and truthful in life.
ZAxNr9o.png
everything up to this point has been recorded
everything up to this point has been recorded
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@carcin thank you for the raffle.

Three reasons I love FR
1) beautiful, well-done art
2) excitment from combination possibilities in offspring
3)dragons being amazing in general
@carcin thank you for the raffle.

Three reasons I love FR
1) beautiful, well-done art
2) excitment from combination possibilities in offspring
3)dragons being amazing in general
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
@carcin
I read Homestuck, but only got about halfway through. I love the troll designs and the fandom when all my high school friends and I were into it. Also the fact Betty Crocker, Guy Fieri, and ICP are important characters.
@carcin
I read Homestuck, but only got about halfway through. I love the troll designs and the fandom when all my high school friends and I were into it. Also the fact Betty Crocker, Guy Fieri, and ICP are important characters.
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
@Carcin
Bump

3 Reasons I Love FR:

1: The community here is amazing! Most interactions I've had have been uber pleasant and friendly.
2: I adore the style, not just for the dragons but for the familiars and apparel as well.
3: I love the variety! The dragons, genes, colors, games, etc. There's so much to do and I love it.

Fave Webcomic:

My favorite webcomics is Girls of the Wild's. It's about Jaegu Song enrolls in a former all girls school because of a scholarship opportunity. This school isn't a normal school, and the girls aren't normal girls. The girls are champion fighters trained in mixed martial arts. They compete regularly in widely broadcasted MMA tournaments. The school decided to become co-ed to try to soften the girls. I was sort of disappointed with the last couple chapters, but overall it's amazing
@Carcin
Bump

3 Reasons I Love FR:

1: The community here is amazing! Most interactions I've had have been uber pleasant and friendly.
2: I adore the style, not just for the dragons but for the familiars and apparel as well.
3: I love the variety! The dragons, genes, colors, games, etc. There's so much to do and I love it.

Fave Webcomic:

My favorite webcomics is Girls of the Wild's. It's about Jaegu Song enrolls in a former all girls school because of a scholarship opportunity. This school isn't a normal school, and the girls aren't normal girls. The girls are champion fighters trained in mixed martial arts. They compete regularly in widely broadcasted MMA tournaments. The school decided to become co-ed to try to soften the girls. I was sort of disappointed with the last couple chapters, but overall it's amazing
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55