Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | general update ideas
along with a way to organize your hoard i just thought of this. what if there was an alphabetical index for the familiar thing? personally its annoying trying to flip through until you find the right letter to find what critter you are looking for.
along with a way to organize your hoard i just thought of this. what if there was an alphabetical index for the familiar thing? personally its annoying trying to flip through until you find the right letter to find what critter you are looking for.
@durzadee yeah, that's a pretty common suggestion. hopefully when staff get around to bringing the Bestiary to the revamped part of the site, they'll add some QOL fixes like that as well.
@durzadee yeah, that's a pretty common suggestion. hopefully when staff get around to bringing the Bestiary to the revamped part of the site, they'll add some QOL fixes like that as well.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
There's a whole suggestions forum
<-thataway
There's a whole suggestions forum
<-thataway
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian my apologies for butting in, but there's politer ways to say that. and @durzadee, support, it's been wanted for awhile. Shian has a point though, this belongs in suggestions
@Shian my apologies for butting in, but there's politer ways to say that. and @durzadee, support, it's been wanted for awhile. Shian has a point though, this belongs in suggestions
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
oooh. okay didnt realize. when i see support i think bugs n that stuff not ideas for the website.
oooh. okay didnt realize. when i see support i think bugs n that stuff not ideas for the website.
@durzadee Support? Where do you see support? Do you have different forum categories than I do because I don't see support anywhere. [img]https://i.imgur.com/a2ufggK.png[/img]
@durzadee
Support? Where do you see support? Do you have different forum categories than I do because I don't see support anywhere.
a2ufggK.png
Y3kY2LN.png
Just edit the url and jump to a random page. Depending on how close it is to your desired letter, edit the url again and so on
Just edit the url and jump to a random page. Depending on how close it is to your desired letter, edit the url again and so on