Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿-Project Cheap Coatls-✿
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 69 70
@Korppu Ah nice :D i shall send the crossroads to you soon!
@Korppu Ah nice :D i shall send the crossroads to you soon!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Hey, can I be put on the ping list for Halti and Tajah? :D
Hey, can I be put on the ping list for Halti and Tajah? :D
@Kyotosorae oh this is wonderful!!! Could I get a ping for Halti and Tajah please?? Your Coatls are so beautiful!
@Kyotosorae oh this is wonderful!!! Could I get a ping for Halti and Tajah please?? Your Coatls are so beautiful!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
could i be put on a ping list for any of the babies? all the pairings are so cute...
could i be put on a ping list for any of the babies? all the pairings are so cute...
@ainitori @brotatonator

Adding both of you to the list and since you both are new here you get 5k off from the price :3

@ararem Is there any certain pair that catches your eye? I also have 1 new pair to add to the list but i need to make the color chart for them :'3
@ainitori @brotatonator

Adding both of you to the list and since you both are new here you get 5k off from the price :3

@ararem Is there any certain pair that catches your eye? I also have 1 new pair to add to the list but i need to make the color chart for them :'3
Can I have a reserve? Nothing urgent, just whenever you get the time and/or Coatl. Heh. I can pay a couple thousand in advance and will make sure to get the top price to you ASAP!
Can I have a reserve? Nothing urgent, just whenever you get the time and/or Coatl. Heh. I can pay a couple thousand in advance and will make sure to get the top price to you ASAP!
wa0xna.png
@Kyotosorae
a general list would be great, im new so im kind of all over the place with my tastes right now heh :)
@Kyotosorae
a general list would be great, im new so im kind of all over the place with my tastes right now heh :)
@ararem

I can make an temporary list where you will be able to pick from some nests as long as the waiting queue for them isn't too long like with Galadriel and Silmarillion currently :3

@sevbooty

Same guestion for you, any certain pairs that you'd love to get babies from? :3
@ararem

I can make an temporary list where you will be able to pick from some nests as long as the waiting queue for them isn't too long like with Galadriel and Silmarillion currently :3

@sevbooty

Same guestion for you, any certain pairs that you'd love to get babies from? :3
sounds great to me! thanks!
sounds great to me! thanks!
@Kyotosorae
I don't really have any preferences, so... Basically whatever you want, heh.
@Kyotosorae
I don't really have any preferences, so... Basically whatever you want, heh.
wa0xna.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 69 70