Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿-Project Cheap Coatls-✿
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70
@Korppu

XD i still read and write my name wrong and i have used it like 10 years or more?!
Also thank you for your kind offer of giving me your wildclaw but my lair suddenly got crowded ;w; *i bought few new dragons and i dunno what to do with them....*
I think coatl prices are now the fastest dropping ones i have ever seen o3o;
@Korppu

XD i still read and write my name wrong and i have used it like 10 years or more?!
Also thank you for your kind offer of giving me your wildclaw but my lair suddenly got crowded ;w; *i bought few new dragons and i dunno what to do with them....*
I think coatl prices are now the fastest dropping ones i have ever seen o3o;
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae

In my head I think "Kyo-somethingsomethingsomething" and that had worked fine to me... ;)
A crowded lair...does someone actually has space in their lairs, lol? I have been crowded from day I first logged in :D
Yep!! Coatls are cheap now. That's kinda good thing for a poor people like me but...kinda bad too.
@Kyotosorae

In my head I think "Kyo-somethingsomethingsomething" and that had worked fine to me... ;)
A crowded lair...does someone actually has space in their lairs, lol? I have been crowded from day I first logged in :D
Yep!! Coatls are cheap now. That's kinda good thing for a poor people like me but...kinda bad too.
bsKcYg9.pngthorresize_by_lizziecat1279-d7ksr7r_zps8a57f231.png
@kyotosorae
i would say adjust for inflation but thats all up to you im sure alot of your babies are worth the 50k but are you still trying to keep with the theme of cheap coatls?
@kyotosorae
i would say adjust for inflation but thats all up to you im sure alot of your babies are worth the 50k but are you still trying to keep with the theme of cheap coatls?
@kyotosorae I have enjoyed the project a lot.. :) It's up to you what to do, though.
@kyotosorae I have enjoyed the project a lot.. :) It's up to you what to do, though.
I love the Coatl I've picked up from you - still have to find her a mate but I'm working on it as I cycle out some younger exalt fodder first and make lair space haha.

I think you should continue this project if it isn't taking up too much of your time....to be honest, I think some of your IriShim Coatls could even sell for over 50K...and while some could go for under, I think ultimately you have to see whether it balances out to an average price that's to your liking or not.
I love the Coatl I've picked up from you - still have to find her a mate but I'm working on it as I cycle out some younger exalt fodder first and make lair space haha.

I think you should continue this project if it isn't taking up too much of your time....to be honest, I think some of your IriShim Coatls could even sell for over 50K...and while some could go for under, I think ultimately you have to see whether it balances out to an average price that's to your liking or not.
oz2YrQ2.png
@Korppu

I did have one full empty page for almost 2 weeks :D! *personal best record right now*
Also the coatl prices have dropped yet again it seems x____x i'm so happy i'm out of treasure and lair space atm... so many cuties hnnnngh!

@Skydancer

I just love to give stuff away with questionably low prices 'v'

@Mienshao

I might make an new thread with all the stuffs/breeding pairs of my own from this project with other breeds such as wildclaws in near future C: but when i do make that "hop" i will notify everyone ^^!
@Korppu

I did have one full empty page for almost 2 weeks :D! *personal best record right now*
Also the coatl prices have dropped yet again it seems x____x i'm so happy i'm out of treasure and lair space atm... so many cuties hnnnngh!

@Skydancer

I just love to give stuff away with questionably low prices 'v'

@Mienshao

I might make an new thread with all the stuffs/breeding pairs of my own from this project with other breeds such as wildclaws in near future C: but when i do make that "hop" i will notify everyone ^^!
@Kyotosorae

1. what would you feel like would be an correct price for my coatl babies?
=> I thought we should adjust the price in relation to the nomber of genes and their rarity, but never exceed 50k treasures. For exemple, I know that my breeding pair of snow belly worth more than this amount, but I'm happy to sell them here. On the contrary, I sold to you a baby for 35k treasure because it had only two genes. You only have to calibrate the coatls in two or three grades/category.

2. should i keep on hosting this project any longer seeing there is increasing number of quality noodle babies out there with lower price?
=> Quality... Quality... It must be said quickly ! Lol But seriously, the true quality is here with all your efforts and the possibility to found some faboulus and cute coatls for "nothing". Like I said above, babies who will born from my snow bellies breeding pair worth at the AH 150k treasures. So your project is still current !
But I think it would be good to prepare some WCs breeding pairs too ! Just in case... lol
@Kyotosorae

1. what would you feel like would be an correct price for my coatl babies?
=> I thought we should adjust the price in relation to the nomber of genes and their rarity, but never exceed 50k treasures. For exemple, I know that my breeding pair of snow belly worth more than this amount, but I'm happy to sell them here. On the contrary, I sold to you a baby for 35k treasure because it had only two genes. You only have to calibrate the coatls in two or three grades/category.

2. should i keep on hosting this project any longer seeing there is increasing number of quality noodle babies out there with lower price?
=> Quality... Quality... It must be said quickly ! Lol But seriously, the true quality is here with all your efforts and the possibility to found some faboulus and cute coatls for "nothing". Like I said above, babies who will born from my snow bellies breeding pair worth at the AH 150k treasures. So your project is still current !
But I think it would be good to prepare some WCs breeding pairs too ! Just in case... lol
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gifEuI3lse.png
@Korppu @Mienshao
Halti and Tajah are now proud parents of 2 eggs :3!
@Korppu @Mienshao
Halti and Tajah are now proud parents of 2 eggs :3!
[center]@Korppu @Mienshao Here they are :D! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3025343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30254/3025343_350.png[/img] [/url] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/x9jdOH8.png[/IMG] [b]Sky Iridescent - Coal Shimmer - Rose Crackle[/b][/center]
@Korppu @Mienshao

Here they are :D!

3025343_350.png

x9jdOH8.png Sky Iridescent - Coal Shimmer - Rose Crackle
@Kyotosorae

Omg that boy is so beautiful! I love him!

My lair has a one spot for a baby right now so... (; What a happy day :D
@Kyotosorae

Omg that boy is so beautiful! I love him!

My lair has a one spot for a baby right now so... (; What a happy day :D
bsKcYg9.pngthorresize_by_lizziecat1279-d7ksr7r_zps8a57f231.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70