Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » Rin's doodle shop! (full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@iodine, aaa okay. Well u can go ahead and send me a pm then ^^

@farwalker sweet, ty !!!

@steampunklayhr okay, got it down! Very cool character personality btw. I'll add you to the pinglist & get started
@iodine, aaa okay. Well u can go ahead and send me a pm then ^^

@farwalker sweet, ty !!!

@steampunklayhr okay, got it down! Very cool character personality btw. I'll add you to the pinglist & get started
Ugmf9SS.gif __ PLAIN they/them
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
seeing wips would be excellente, thank you >:)c
seeing wips would be excellente, thank you >:)c
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@steampunklayhr finished ! here's a small version so u can see if there's anything you want changed~ if it's all good, just lemme know & I can post the full versions! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/C52Lj13P/732548-Y7yhh9rz.png[/img]
@steampunklayhr finished ! here's a small version so u can see if there's anything you want changed~ if it's all good, just lemme know & I can post the full versions!
732548-Y7yhh9rz.png
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
@Iodine also forgot to say, I'll send you a lil pic when I can but my phone just died D: I've finished the traditional sketch, now I just have to transfer it and start lining/colouring ^^
@Iodine also forgot to say, I'll send you a lil pic when I can but my phone just died D: I've finished the traditional sketch, now I just have to transfer it and start lining/colouring ^^
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
@flirts Oh my GOSH, this turned out absolutely amazing!! I love how this turned out, the pose is so fluid and you did a wonderful job on their anatomy- all the detail in their face, and those hind legs, and the shape of their wings; I'm super stoked to see the larger version, don't see anything that needs changing at all! Thank you so much, sending payment now!
@flirts Oh my GOSH, this turned out absolutely amazing!! I love how this turned out, the pose is so fluid and you did a wonderful job on their anatomy- all the detail in their face, and those hind legs, and the shape of their wings; I'm super stoked to see the larger version, don't see anything that needs changing at all! Thank you so much, sending payment now!
Zeon! (she/they)
@steampunklayhr aaaaa so glad you like it sbobssf
here's a folder with the pieces !! pls tell me when you've saved them so I can delete the files. And ty for commissioning me :))
@steampunklayhr aaaaa so glad you like it sbobssf
here's a folder with the pieces !! pls tell me when you've saved them so I can delete the files. And ty for commissioning me :))
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
sounds great! and by the by your new signature is looking breezer, love how you matched the dragon and vista into it :okhand:
sounds great! and by the by your new signature is looking breezer, love how you matched the dragon and vista into it :okhand:
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@flirts
May I be added to your pinglist please? Thanks, lovely art!
@flirts
May I be added to your pinglist please? Thanks, lovely art!
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@flirts
could i be added to the pinglist?? im actually considering a commission too but im figuring out funds first before committing
@flirts
could i be added to the pinglist?? im actually considering a commission too but im figuring out funds first before committing
@flirts - I shall be back after November's over, gotta get home before I commit to anything more! ^_^
@flirts - I shall be back after November's over, gotta get home before I commit to anything more! ^_^

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20