Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | colestoad's artshop: pixel art and more!
1 2 3 4
@colestoad
I love your gijinka drawings! Do you design the dragon gijinka or do I need a design already??
@colestoad
I love your gijinka drawings! Do you design the dragon gijinka or do I need a design already??
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@colestoad

i love your art !! you have such a unique style ahhHH

would you be willing to do an oc in your gijinka doodle style ?? :0c i have a homestuck trollsona that i'd really love to commission you for !! his imgur album is here for reference and i can give you all the details you need thru pms if you're willing to draw him !!
@colestoad

i love your art !! you have such a unique style ahhHH

would you be willing to do an oc in your gijinka doodle style ?? :0c i have a homestuck trollsona that i'd really love to commission you for !! his imgur album is here for reference and i can give you all the details you need thru pms if you're willing to draw him !!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
@daevaus @kanceir Thank you both so so much for your interest! I do have very bad news though, which I'm going to update the main post with today... My dog ate my tablet pen. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d8ac07d488050b3c66d72af6857f5ad0/tumblr_phqlmmQCdE1vzpp1qo1_540.jpg[/img] She's a chaotic entity who never chews things up unless they are expensive (see: my other tablet pen and my only amiibo). I am so so sorry but until I get a new one I won't be able to do commissions :( I'll gladly do some traditional doodles of your characters for free as an apology, though!! Message me if you're interested in that :) Thanks so much for your understanding, I was really looking forward to drawing things for people but this has cut it short.
@daevaus @kanceir

Thank you both so so much for your interest! I do have very bad news though, which I'm going to update the main post with today...

My dog ate my tablet pen.
tumblr_phqlmmQCdE1vzpp1qo1_540.jpg

She's a chaotic entity who never chews things up unless they are expensive (see: my other tablet pen and my only amiibo). I am so so sorry but until I get a new one I won't be able to do commissions :( I'll gladly do some traditional doodles of your characters for free as an apology, though!! Message me if you're interested in that :)

Thanks so much for your understanding, I was really looking forward to drawing things for people but this has cut it short.
@colestoad
ouuuchh sorry about the loss ;3; I know the feeling. I dont mind waiting, if you want to ping me when you get a new one?
@colestoad
ouuuchh sorry about the loss ;3; I know the feeling. I dont mind waiting, if you want to ping me when you get a new one?
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@daevaus Thank you for understanding, haha... And yes, I'll definitely ping you once I get a new one!! To answer your question, unless someone provides me with a design I make one up myself, and if the person doesn't like it I can change anything about it for totally free :)
@daevaus Thank you for understanding, haha... And yes, I'll definitely ping you once I get a new one!! To answer your question, unless someone provides me with a design I make one up myself, and if the person doesn't like it I can change anything about it for totally free :)
@colestoad

OOF i'm sorry your dog hates art :\\\\ dskjafh i'm kidding but yeah i don't mind waiting !! i hope you can get a new pen soon !!
@colestoad

OOF i'm sorry your dog hates art :\\\\ dskjafh i'm kidding but yeah i don't mind waiting !! i hope you can get a new pen soon !!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
@kanceir Lmaoo she has no appreciation for the subject. Thanks for your understanding! I'll ping you when I get a new pen (not sure when that will be but!). Your homestuck OC seems real cool and I hope I get to draw him in the near future!!
@kanceir Lmaoo she has no appreciation for the subject. Thanks for your understanding! I'll ping you when I get a new pen (not sure when that will be but!). Your homestuck OC seems real cool and I hope I get to draw him in the near future!!
@colestoad

hey do you have a pinglist? because I'd love to be put on one for your wonderful pixels c:
@colestoad

hey do you have a pinglist? because I'd love to be put on one for your wonderful pixels c:
@fokron Hi! Thanks so much!! I don't yet, mostly because I have no idea how to do it (lol), but when I do I'll be sure to put you on it! :)
@fokron Hi! Thanks so much!! I don't yet, mostly because I have no idea how to do it (lol), but when I do I'll be sure to put you on it! :)
@colestoad It's p easy u just [code] [quote][center] [size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] @/name @/name @/name [/center][/quote] [/code] = [quote] [center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] @/name @/name @/name[/center] [/quote] voila :^) , just copypaste somewhere and presto easily recordable pings!
@colestoad

It's p easy u just
Code:
[quote][center] [size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] @/name @/name @/name [/center][/quote]
=
Quote:
Pinglist
@/name @/name @/name
voila :^) , just copypaste somewhere and presto easily recordable pings!
1 2 3 4