Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair cleanse (PWYW/free!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@bothriolepis alright I´ll just take Apples then
@bothriolepis alright I´ll just take Apples then
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
bump!
bump!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Novigrad
paris is on hold already but i can sell you kyra for 10-15kt/g! if you still want paris though i'll ping you if the other person doesn't end up buying him if you'd like!
@Novigrad
paris is on hold already but i can sell you kyra for 10-15kt/g! if you still want paris though i'll ping you if the other person doesn't end up buying him if you'd like!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis i have 45k t for my reserved if thats ok?

how much for aspen and bleu?~~
@bothriolepis i have 45k t for my reserved if thats ok?

how much for aspen and bleu?~~
@ScizorCrimNight
20kt for both is fine! and 45kt for paris and humility is fine!
@ScizorCrimNight
20kt for both is fine! and 45kt for paris and humility is fine!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis great! i'll take them :)
@bothriolepis great! i'll take them :)
@bothriolepis

How much for Virgo? Also what’s the story behind DEFECTIVE’s name? Just curious! Thank you!
@bothriolepis

How much for Virgo? Also what’s the story behind DEFECTIVE’s name? Just curious! Thank you!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@ScizorCrimNight
okay i'll set up a cr for you then!

@Babs3
150kt/g for her? cause she's an xxy starmap :'^) as for DEFECTIVE, i got her like that! i was curious myself though when i got her and found out she came from the hivemind subspecies^^ double white wasp/bee dragons are all named DEFECTIVE in that subspecies
@ScizorCrimNight
okay i'll set up a cr for you then!

@Babs3
150kt/g for her? cause she's an xxy starmap :'^) as for DEFECTIVE, i got her like that! i was curious myself though when i got her and found out she came from the hivemind subspecies^^ double white wasp/bee dragons are all named DEFECTIVE in that subspecies
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@ScizorCrimNight
oh i actually just noticed that aspen and bleu have art, would you be willing to pay a bit more for them? maybe 60kt for both^^ i'll send humility and paris over though!
@ScizorCrimNight
oh i actually just noticed that aspen and bleu have art, would you be willing to pay a bit more for them? maybe 60kt for both^^ i'll send humility and paris over though!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis yeah i'll just need to get a bit more treasure then!
@bothriolepis yeah i'll just need to get a bit more treasure then!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15