Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair cleanse (PWYW/free!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
She would look stellar with bee and starmap
She would look stellar with bee and starmap
Visit my "for sale" tab for beautiful babies produced by my carefully selected pairs!
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/381874/1416377
@Lovettexox
she absolutely would!! it's super hard to decide on a scry for her cause they're all so nice :'^) at least i have till wildclaw scrolls cycle back in to decide for sure!
@Lovettexox
she absolutely would!! it's super hard to decide on a scry for her cause they're all so nice :'^) at least i have till wildclaw scrolls cycle back in to decide for sure!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis - I see Euphoria is listed as "tentative." I need more female Spirals in my lair, and I love eyeburners. What is your criteria for moving her from tentative to "yes, will sell?"
@bothriolepis - I see Euphoria is listed as "tentative." I need more female Spirals in my lair, and I love eyeburners. What is your criteria for moving her from tentative to "yes, will sell?"
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
@bothriolepis the coal/coal/metal poison toxin opal imp Corbin, I'd love to add him to my lair!! Is he still available?
@bothriolepis the coal/coal/metal poison toxin opal imp Corbin, I'd love to add him to my lair!! Is he still available?
@bortholepis Drata, Virgo, and Scout would all have permanent homes with me as well if I can pick more than one! You have some gorgeous dragons
@bortholepis Drata, Virgo, and Scout would all have permanent homes with me as well if I can pick more than one! You have some gorgeous dragons
@OrbWeaver
she was a birthday gift plus i absolutely love her colors/genes so it's gonna be pretty hard to give her up :'^) i'd probably want at least 350kt/g for her...

@OctoberLilac
corbin is available!! i do like him a lot though, so make a good offer and i'll decide if i'll send him over! drata and scout are also available, but i'd like to send drata off with her mate venan^^ i'd probably want ~40kt/g for the both of them? and 30kt/g for scout! virgo is currently on hold but if the person who wants her backs out i'll ping you!
@OrbWeaver
she was a birthday gift plus i absolutely love her colors/genes so it's gonna be pretty hard to give her up :'^) i'd probably want at least 350kt/g for her...

@OctoberLilac
corbin is available!! i do like him a lot though, so make a good offer and i'll decide if i'll send him over! drata and scout are also available, but i'd like to send drata off with her mate venan^^ i'd probably want ~40kt/g for the both of them? and 30kt/g for scout! virgo is currently on hold but if the person who wants her backs out i'll ping you!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis I'll take Drata and Venan for 40g, they will make a great pair! And either Scout or Corbin for 30kT. I like them both equally, so whichever you want to part with is fine. I've been buying too many dragons lately so that's all I can afford ATM.
@bothriolepis I'll take Drata and Venan for 40g, they will make a great pair! And either Scout or Corbin for 30kT. I like them both equally, so whichever you want to part with is fine. I've been buying too many dragons lately so that's all I can afford ATM.
@OctoberLilac
sweet!! i'll send over scout, drata, and venan then^^
@OctoberLilac
sweet!! i'll send over scout, drata, and venan then^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
bump!
bump!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
bump!
bump!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15