Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 765 766
@Starwindrider hey if i may ask i have been sent here by a friend to try this killers in the clan and i would like to join the next game if i may. please put me on the ping list if you may but if i can't play then that is fine i will try again next time.

@Starwindrider hey if i may ask i have been sent here by a friend to try this killers in the clan and i would like to join the next game if i may. please put me on the ping list if you may but if i can't play then that is fine i will try again next time.

Im called Ihaia so dont mix up on who i voted for
Im called Ihaia so dont mix up on who i voted for
no i mean haida used caps in their vote
they literally screamed that it was ushadax, so... i was suspicious

though your names are rather similar
no i mean haida used caps in their vote
they literally screamed that it was ushadax, so... i was suspicious

though your names are rather similar
0hdzmy0.png
@NeonNova the next game (game 3) is full but you can join game 4!
@NeonNova the next game (game 3) is full but you can join game 4!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider that will work i guess thanks have a nice day
@Starwindrider that will work i guess thanks have a nice day
@Starwindrider
Could you please add my Friend kawaiicoco789 to the permanent wait list if she isn’t there already? Thanks!
@Starwindrider
Could you please add my Friend kawaiicoco789 to the permanent wait list if she isn’t there already? Thanks!
Good thing im not available by then
Good thing im not available by then
posted! let's see what you guys can get from this kill... i'm interested to know. :>
posted! let's see what you guys can get from this kill... i'm interested to know. :>
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
i think this proves my innocence. i mean i dont see anything in this one that points to vitomir since this was the most direct thing possible (i mean im sure youll find something pfttt. though hes not one to be seeking out magic items hes more a man of science
i think this proves my innocence. i mean i dont see anything in this one that points to vitomir since this was the most direct thing possible (i mean im sure youll find something pfttt. though hes not one to be seeking out magic items hes more a man of science
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
anyway its obvious the killer frequents the mages from what was said. the killer also seems to be more of a fighter if the mage imidiatly handed them a weapon. just a suggestion though. but i dont know which warrior it would be if any of them :?
anyway its obvious the killer frequents the mages from what was said. the killer also seems to be more of a fighter if the mage imidiatly handed them a weapon. just a suggestion though. but i dont know which warrior it would be if any of them :?
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 765 766