Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Roundsey tickets not loading
1 2
I do have adblock installed. some FR ads can be scary or shocking, so I keep it on. @AlphaSobek
I do have adblock installed. some FR ads can be scary or shocking, so I keep it on. @AlphaSobek
@Shpore

If you're willing to test to see if Adblock was causing the issue then you can try turning it off, refreshing the page to see if you can buy tickets, then turning it back on.

Other add-ons or extensions can mess with FR even if they aren't meant to but since incognito worked... assuming it wasn't just a random coincidence. That usually means that one of them caused Roundsey to fail to load properly. If that's all it's affecting and you're okay with having to go incognito then just remember if anything else goes wrong to check incognito mode first to see if it's one of those programs causing issues with the site.
@Shpore

If you're willing to test to see if Adblock was causing the issue then you can try turning it off, refreshing the page to see if you can buy tickets, then turning it back on.

Other add-ons or extensions can mess with FR even if they aren't meant to but since incognito worked... assuming it wasn't just a random coincidence. That usually means that one of them caused Roundsey to fail to load properly. If that's all it's affecting and you're okay with having to go incognito then just remember if anything else goes wrong to check incognito mode first to see if it's one of those programs causing issues with the site.
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek only incognito mode worked. I have attempted to turn the extensions off but that didn't work, and I have been using them for a long time before this bug occurred anyways. Besides, it is usually faster to go into incognito mode and log in than to go into your extensions and disable everything.
@AlphaSobek only incognito mode worked. I have attempted to turn the extensions off but that didn't work, and I have been using them for a long time before this bug occurred anyways. Besides, it is usually faster to go into incognito mode and log in than to go into your extensions and disable everything.
@Shpore

Oh no that's true I didn't mean to do it every time.

I only bring it up because it's a common enough thing. Incognito mode, unless you've purposefully installed the same add-ons/extensions doesn't have any by default so the only difference between it and your normal browser is, of course, those extensions. So if it works there and not in your normal browser then the only thing I can think is that there's an extension causing issues.

But if this is the only problem and you don't find it a hassle then go for it, lol. If anything else happens to bug out though it might be worth doing some digging to see if you can pinpoint which one or if an extension is causing the problem or not.
@Shpore

Oh no that's true I didn't mean to do it every time.

I only bring it up because it's a common enough thing. Incognito mode, unless you've purposefully installed the same add-ons/extensions doesn't have any by default so the only difference between it and your normal browser is, of course, those extensions. So if it works there and not in your normal browser then the only thing I can think is that there's an extension causing issues.

But if this is the only problem and you don't find it a hassle then go for it, lol. If anything else happens to bug out though it might be worth doing some digging to see if you can pinpoint which one or if an extension is causing the problem or not.
IT7iTv8.png
I'm having the exact same problem, where it just shows the spinning loading image in the Buy Ticket box and never actually loads. This is also happening with Incognito in Chrome (no extensions or add-ons). Tried clearing the cache/cookies, and nothing is working, so it's impossible for me to purchase any tickets, at this time. :/ This has been happening every time I try to buy tickets, since at least October 31, which is when I first tried getting some for the newest raffle.

Using latest version of Chrome - satellite internet

Edit: https seems to have been what was killing it for me; once I whitelisted FR on the DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials extension (which was on during Incognito, since it's also the search engine), I got Roundsey to load fine, since it was no longer being encrypted over https.
I'm having the exact same problem, where it just shows the spinning loading image in the Buy Ticket box and never actually loads. This is also happening with Incognito in Chrome (no extensions or add-ons). Tried clearing the cache/cookies, and nothing is working, so it's impossible for me to purchase any tickets, at this time. :/ This has been happening every time I try to buy tickets, since at least October 31, which is when I first tried getting some for the newest raffle.

Using latest version of Chrome - satellite internet

Edit: https seems to have been what was killing it for me; once I whitelisted FR on the DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials extension (which was on during Incognito, since it's also the search engine), I got Roundsey to load fine, since it was no longer being encrypted over https.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!